gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
(13-12-2019 17:11 )Chrisst Wrote:  [Image: image-ADE4_5DF3C609.jpg]

Important Tomorrow Is Saturday, Wear A Smile Important

So today fernanda's shift will be the same as Wednesday.
11am (just after) til 9pm on tv
9pm til 11pm on backstage webcam.
14-12-2019 10:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Ok, do you still get the feeling that you expressed before that S66 are milking her to do as long and as much as she can?

It appears that S66 have ironed out their sound and vision problem because Charmaine Heart yesterday and Fernanda Heart today have been in synch.
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2019 12:32 by Chrisst.)
14-12-2019 11:03
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

(14-12-2019 11:03 )Chrisst Wrote:  Ok, do you still get the feeling that you expressed before that S66 are milking her to do as long and as much as she can?

It appears that S66 have ironed out their sound and vision problem because Charmaine Heart yesterday and Fernanda Heart today have been in synch.

Ok so i think studio are trying change things, to make them more competitive with other channels. And as you see they have got the buzz toy in place (which she is totally loving) the tip goals have also been introduced. And because other girls like to play more for pervcam, then the screen. I think the studio are trying to get ALL girls to do the same.

Fernanda is in a happy place, and its her choice to do the hours she is doing. Shes gone back to doing 2 shifts, because of her going to brazil for Christmas. And its just so that she gets the right number of shifts in this month. But i do believe she will carry it on in the new year. As long as she doesnt have anything on over the weekend.

She has plans for next year, which she will carry out. And change will happen. But as we all have the best wishes for her we all will love her just the same in the paths she will choose.

Glad studio have sorted out the mic issue, as i always get her to do shout outs 10mins b4 end of shift so they dont cut her off in the middle of giving them. (That really pisses me off)..
14-12-2019 16:38
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

She will always be the woman that captured my heart

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
14-12-2019 16:48
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

(14-12-2019 16:48 )babelover48 Wrote:  She will always be the woman that captured my heart

Agreed.

So update on tuesday show.

She may finishing at 8pm, because she is going the s66 Christmas party with evelyn. And its her last show of 2019. Her first show of 2020 could be 8th or 11th jan
14-12-2019 17:31
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(14-12-2019 17:31 )Fernsboy Wrote:  
(14-12-2019 16:48 )babelover48 Wrote:  She will always be the woman that captured my heart

Agreed.

So update on tuesday show.

She may finishing at 8pm, because she is going the s66 Christmas party with evelyn. And its her last show of 2019. Her first show of 2020 could be 8th or 11th jan
I notice that this morning the guide shows Fernanda Heart appearing between 11.00 and 18.00 only.
I've noticed that the guide is fine tuned nearer broadcast so i'd suggest that this might be accurate.
No confirmation on Twitter so far.
Just so long as I don't miss Fernanda's Heart Christmas sign off, for me the most enjoyable announcement of the year.
17-12-2019 07:22
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Yep it is. I think she has pretty much single - handedly kept the Daytime show together this year when there's been total chaos going on and honestly if some of the other girls (not naming names here, I'm sure some of you might add names elsewhere) stepped up to her level sometimes, then the Daytime show would become a far better experience. If it does finish at 6 I guess the party must start at 8pm & probably finishes around 1am. I'm sure Fern has done packing already for her flight home.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
17-12-2019 07:37
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

(17-12-2019 07:37 )babelover48 Wrote:  Yep it is. I think she has pretty much single - handedly kept the Daytime show together this year when there's been total chaos going on and honestly if some of the other girls (not naming names here, I'm sure some of you might add names elsewhere) stepped up to her level sometimes, then the Daytime show would become a far better experience. If it does finish at 6 I guess the party must start at 8pm & probably finishes around 1am. I'm sure Fern has done packing already for her flight home.

She told me party is at 7.30, and heard she is going with evelyn. If anyone in here calls her could you let her know I'll calling near her exit as I'll be travelling back home (public transport). And i hope she got my cards just in case i cant through to her.

She is looking good today.

She is taking 3 suitcases with her to brazil
17-12-2019 13:56
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(17-12-2019 07:37 )babelover48 Wrote:  Yep it is. I think she has pretty much single - handedly kept the Daytime show together this year when there's been total chaos going on and honestly if some of the other girls (not naming names here, I'm sure some of you might add names elsewhere) stepped up to her level sometimes, then the Daytime show would become a far better experience. If it does finish at 6 I guess the party must start at 8pm & probably finishes around 1am. I'm sure Fern has done packing already for her flight home.
I estimate that by May Fernanda Heart had equalled her appearances last year.
She plays to her strengths and makes it look easy although she remarked on air once that 'This is hard' I never see her waving the phone.
If my experience is anything to go by Fernanda Heart will arrive much later: the hotter the date the longer they keep you waiting!

[Image: image-002F_5DF8FB78.jpg]
I bet she does Big Grin

[Image: image-C9DA_5DF91628.jpg]

17.50 Fernanda Heart remarked about phone problems, I gathered that she thought that she could hear callers but that they couldn't hear her.
The volume of the music was very loud and there was some echo but I could hear her thank Cheeky Alan Cool King Booboo Cool, and Fernando Cool and remarked that she'd not heard from Fernsboy Cool
She offered her thanks for us phoning her but didn't get as far as any Christmas greetings.
Fernsboy Cool in case you didn't see it she did have a packet from you (A jiffy bag with a handwritten address and about A3 size) and hadn't opened it as she hoped to do it on air for you.
Given the improvement in audio recently I had hoped for more but as it is the spectre of Christmas '17 still looms large.
To be honest I wonder if it wouldn't make more sense for Fernanda Heart to wish us well on Twitter or Instagram stories as S66 haven't got the ability to present a television program.
(This post was last modified: 17-12-2019 18:13 by Chrisst.)
17-12-2019 14:07
bossrobbo Offline
Posting Machine

She's so horny today
17-12-2019 17:29

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles