gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Jam Da Man Offline

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
Yeah, the schedule did say 9pm, and she said that on the mic a few times. It's the normal time she finishes at.

That said, I always check a few times after 9pm to see if she's come back on as a surprise, lol, up until the night babes come on just to make sure there's no tease hour. Especially yesterday with her starting later than usual.

It rarely happens, but missing it would just be the worst.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

10-09-2017 10:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

When she signed off she explained that she couldn't stay on this evening but that she might be able to next time.
She confirmed that she was next on Wednesday, when she is currently scheduled for 11.00 until 22.00 again.
10-09-2017 19:14
Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

She must of sold over a thousand tickets for burning man fest on that show lol and that black net would not let her escape, caught her tearing a hole out of frustration Tongue However we need a change of room for Wednesday, miss seeing Fernanda getting up and standing. studio66 are limiting what we all know shes capable off. They should bring in fresh ideas and themes like the producers in the past.
10-09-2017 23:22
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think the bar set on Wednesday would be a good start to her show then probably move her to either an office set or maybe even the mirror set
If only they could put a shower set to good use but a tease hour would be good too

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
11-09-2017 06:29
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(10-09-2017 23:22 )Lowkey Wrote:  She must of sold over a thousand tickets for burning man fest on that show lol and that black net would not let her escape, caught her tearing a hole out of frustration Tongue However we need a change of room for Wednesday, miss seeing Fernanda getting up and standing. studio66 are limiting what we all know shes capable off. They should bring in fresh ideas and themes like the producers in the past.

They need to ask us viewers what new sets we would like to see it's bout time they took our ideas into consideration, but then they probably wouldn't use many for fear of upsetting OFCOM rules!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
11-09-2017 06:32
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Looks like we got our beautiful amazing sexy queen of the show's back tomorrow.
I must say I'm looking forward to calling and seeing a a hand full of outfit changes.
The woman in mesmerising ,wish she would be on more often but the times she is on she puts on an amazing tease show.The producer's can ruin our call with the logo so I hope at least the live streams won't be infected by that stupid logo.The show is for tease after all,especially on streams. Hope someone records the show!! This woman is the last of the women on the shows who actually knows how to treat HER fans,and she does an unbelievable job every single time! Let's all show our appreciation for the Goddess of daytime tease and call her for a flirty and dare I say dirty talk tomorrow. I'm taking day off work so that logo better not effect my live stream, because that just ruin's the experience. So as long as the logo of the live streams alls good.Happy customer happy everybody! Customers first.
12-09-2017 17:18
Spunkalot2 Offline
Master Poster

Does anyone know what time she's on? Not sure I can stop myself wanking in anticipation. Good thing is she is so fucking horny it won't take her long to get me stiff again after I've come
13-09-2017 07:55
Jam Da Man Offline

^ Sometime around 11am onwards.

The schedule now says she finishes tonight at 8pm.....

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

13-09-2017 09:20
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

Just looking at Fernanda wearing that black dress i wonder it's able to keep those bad boys restricted
13-09-2017 16:31
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(13-09-2017 09:20 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  ^ Sometime around 11am onwards.

The schedule now says she finishes tonight at 8pm.....

And not on Saturday.
It might be her award ceremony, maybe she'll tell us when she signs off assuming they can find someone to turn the music down when she speaks this time.
13-09-2017 17:48

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles