gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
Ok so Fernanda has confirmed her next appearance.

Back on Wednesday 27th, presumably from 11.00 and off next Saturday since she is going to Ibiza again this time with Sophia, Katy and Hannah.

I spoke with her Saturday afternoon and she said she did get a First. In furtherance of her career she is job hunting and over time her appearances will diminish. It was a great conversation and she bigged me up big time live on air afterwards. Has anyone got a clip of that?
23-09-2017 20:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jam Da Man Offline

(23-09-2017 20:26 )Chrisst Wrote:  Has anyone got a clip of that?

Just a quick friendly reminder that clips of Fernanda can't be posted until 8 weeks after transmission. http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=60315

Looking forward to Wednesday though, already. Today was great. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

23-09-2017 20:43
Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

(23-09-2017 20:26 )Chrisst Wrote:  Ok so Fernanda has confirmed her next appearance.

Back on Wednesday 27th, presumably from 11.00 and off next Saturday since she is going to Ibiza again this time with Sophia, Katy and Hannah.

I spoke with her Saturday afternoon and she said she did get a First. In furtherance of her career she is job hunting and over time her appearances will diminish. It was a great conversation and she bigged me up big time live on air afterwards. Has anyone got a clip of that?

thanks for the update Chris. Do you know who went with her to burning man? Wonder what type of Job she will do. No way is she leaving without a meet and greet event and at least a months notice. i have a feeling she will be moving back to Brazil eventually. sure those bad boys could win over any job interview.

23-09-2017 22:30
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

We are now probably more than likely seeing the start of Fernanda's final years on the channels. Judging by the Call & convo Chrisst had with her, she has put in place a process in which she slowly winds down her TV appearances and we have to give her the support and encouragement she needs in her next career move. She without doubt has bee nth single most popular lady on the channels Her call stats must strastospheric in comparison to other babes.
I would agree with Lowkey it would be great if she could have a meet & greet with everybody who has called her over the years and probably that must run into 100o's, and would probably take a week or even a month for her to say thank you to everybody.
So for now let's enjoy our calls with her, and make our own memories of her, because with the current crop of girls on the channels I don't think there will anyone brave enough to rise to the sort of status that Fernanda has created - if & when she finally decides to hang up the phone and microphone.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2017 13:26 by lovebabes56.)
24-09-2017 07:42
Fernanda - simply the best Offline
Senior Poster

I'm very proud to say that I've been speaking with Fern now for over 8 years and to this day she is the most warmest, sincere and caring person I know. Each and everyone of her callers are shown the same amount of respect, care and interest as the last, weather it's for a chat or some naughty fun. A true model professional you could say. Her breath taking beauty sometimes ( and it really shouldn't) overshadow what a genuine and caring lady she is.
With the long slog of her studies now complete it is only natural that she will be wanting to use her newly gained qualifications in other areas of work and eventually moves on from 14 hour Saturday TV shifts. I am sure she will be a huge success in her new career whatever that may be.
So, in the meantime, let's all enjoy the many talents of this not only beautiful but intelligent and genuine lady.
24-09-2017 09:55
interzone Offline
Senior Poster

What did she study?
24-09-2017 11:23
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(24-09-2017 09:55 )Fernanda - simply the best Wrote:  I'm very proud to say that I've been speaking with Fern now for over 8 years and to this day she is the most warmest, sincere and caring person I know. Each and everyone of her callers are shown the same amount of respect, care and interest as the last, weather it's for a chat or some naughty fun. A true model professional you could say. Her breath taking beauty sometimes ( and it really shouldn't) overshadow what a genuine and caring lady she is.
With the long slog of her studies now complete it is only natural that she will be wanting to use her newly gained qualifications in other areas of work and eventually moves on from 14 hour Saturday TV shifts. I am sure she will be a huge success in her new career whatever that may be.
So, in the meantime, let's all enjoy the many talents of this not only beautiful but intelligent and genuine lady.

you said it all better than me!!

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
24-09-2017 13:16
Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

What a fantastic show Fernanda did today, great outfit selection, didn't see the evening session but just saw the ending of the show with her siting on a stool thanking the fans in graceful fashion.
27-09-2017 20:16
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

Modern Languages
27-09-2017 20:29
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Did she do the whole show on a stool or just the last hour? Nice to see her standing up for a change

28-09-2017 09:48

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles