Studio 66 TV

Thread Rating:
  • 197 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average
Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
The way Fernanda’s dress is disintegrating I think we will be seeing a lot more of Fernanda next week ( or maybe this story is full of holes)
Yesterday 16:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babelover48 Offline
Teddybear Lover

The best Saturday TV viewing!! forget Sky sports, this where the action is as far as I'm concerned today!! Tongue

Fern's teddy bear - and will always will be!!
Yesterday 16:56
Chrisst Offline
Apprentice Poster

Ok so Fernanda has confirmed her next appearance.

Back on Wednesday 27th, presumably from 11.00 and off next Saturday since she is going to Ibiza again this time with Sophia, Katy and Hannah.

I spoke with her Saturday afternoon and she said she did get a First. In furtherance of her career she is job hunting and over time her appearances will diminish. It was a great conversation and she bigged me up big time live on air afterwards. Has anyone got a clip of that?
Yesterday 21:26
Jam Da Man Offline

(Yesterday 21:26 )Chrisst Wrote:  Has anyone got a clip of that?

Just a quick friendly reminder that clips of Fernanda can't be posted until 8 weeks after transmission. http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=60315

Looking forward to Wednesday though, already. Today was great. Smile

"Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted"
Yesterday 21:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

(Yesterday 21:26 )Chrisst Wrote:  Ok so Fernanda has confirmed her next appearance.

Back on Wednesday 27th, presumably from 11.00 and off next Saturday since she is going to Ibiza again this time with Sophia, Katy and Hannah.

I spoke with her Saturday afternoon and she said she did get a First. In furtherance of her career she is job hunting and over time her appearances will diminish. It was a great conversation and she bigged me up big time live on air afterwards. Has anyone got a clip of that?

thanks for the update Chris. Do you know who went with her to burning man? Wonder what type of Job she will do. No way is she leaving without a meet and greet event and at least a months notice. i have a feeling she will be moving back to Brazil eventually. sure those bad boys could win over any job interview.

Yesterday 23:30

Studio 66 TV