Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 72 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average

Babeworld, in pictures..

Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

Babeworld, in pictures..
Here's a brief screencap history of the Babeworld screen layouts and set designs since it began. Whilst I'll try to be accurate, I am always open to corrections or embelishments. Caps are taken from my DVD collection. Let's start at the beginning...

[Image: iz7jkd8wgspf0ywa2s7_thumb.jpg] [Image: kafoirxzwkcus5qos97n_thumb.jpg]

Ah, those damn boxes. I can't remember the name of the woman on the left of the main box, though she did recently appear in that channel4 show about women dominating men on a desert island. The one kissing her was called Roxy and she used to appear in shows on 'Granada Men & Motors', usually having food thrown at her. The girl in the smaller box is Frankie, who can now be seen at Killergram.com. Now we move forward a year...

[Image: 87kigtwrpbovho0sdfn9_thumb.jpg] [Image: 5cdl4j6lnxjairzcppb_thumb.jpg]

When Babeworld was at its best. Bailey, Voluptua & Jessica in the left image and Chelsea & Bailey on the right. But it wasn't the red leather bench or padded walls that made it great, but the fact that someone was on the live mic most of the night ... and they were talking filth. Usually Chelsea, which is odd because she comes across quite embarassed at times. But it didn't last...

[Image: l847q2bc6xuhi7164h0l_thumb.jpg] [Image: 1x1lhi0y07ldspz2yi_thumb.jpg]

Apart from the fact that the pink walls were enough to make you vomit, Babeworld lost some of its edge after the live mic was toned down. I can name Chelsea, Bailey, Toni, Ellie & SJ but the name of the girl holding the mic in the 2nd image escapes me. They would sometimes have 8-10 girls on at a time, which made it quite chaotic. Luckily, they came up with a solution...

[Image: 5jkhdrgzr477rklkir_thumb.jpg] [Image: 08eustp6tjl3x8vllrre_thumb.jpg]

To obscure the pink walls, they reduced the number of girls on screen and gave us some 20-minute girl/girl action every few hours. I'm not sure the neon logo was meant to be on the floor, I just don't think they'd got around to hanging it yet. Dani T, Chelsea & Bailey on the left and Dani T & Chelsea sharing the most awkward kiss in Babe TV history on the right. Sometime later, someone must have found a hammer and nails because...

[Image: lqah2kxfs2nwhtnj6g68_thumb.jpg] [Image: 1hkm8xmi9kl223z614f_thumb.jpg]

The pinkness mostly gone thanks to the curtains and the logo, but it was still just one camera zooming in and out. SJ, Ani, Frankie & Chelsea on the left and Dani T & Chelsea heading towards another badly-aimed lip fumble on the right. If only there was another camera they could use...

[Image: 2aol1yefzs92k4gvrzs_thumb.jpg] [Image: znc0b5zkb4z0lmu5otq_thumb.jpg]

Now that looks very familiar. I think Babeworld went for nearly 18 months with this format and set. Alysha, Chelsea and Charlie on the left and (introducing the side-angle camera) SJ, Juliet and Chelsea on the right. But almost all prolonged interraction between the girls had gone and the look got stale long before...

[Image: 5jxeeoqv07bxr50c0axo_thumb.jpg] [Image: vdmf8w16lekpcu9xnd_thumb.jpg]

You've come a long way, baby. For me, I think the live mic stuff now just gets in the way and, because of the camera position, the girls are too prone to lie instead of sit. BUT, what we have now are good close-ups and a rough schedule so you know for how long people will be on (which helps). Oh, and the best place on Babe TV for naturally busty girls who don't take themselves too seriously. Just the way it should be.

Thanks to ImageChunk.com for Free image hosting

(If people could avoid 'replying' to my posts that contain numerous thumbnails, I would be most grateful. It makes the thread look cluttered and looks like re-posts). Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2009 04:55 by Forum Style.)
18-01-2009 09:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
emmajanefan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeworld, in pictures..
The woman on the left of the main box who appeared in that Channel4 show her name is: Lianne Young

Last I heard is that she has left the business for the sake of her children.

Hope this helps

Less is more...I didn't answer
18-01-2009 09:21
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

if it wasent for Flo then babeworld would not be where it is today
18-01-2009 10:24
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

rogerthedoger Wrote:if it wasent for Flo then babeworld would not be where it is today

i personally except for denni and alysha find babeworld to be the worst standard in attractiveness of the girls out of all the channels. and i thought it may of improved by now but it has not at all.
18-01-2009 10:46
Paddyfrank Offline
Soapy-tit-wank

Top post forum style, appreciate the effort. Also good to see Chelsea getting a little more active recently, up until about two months ago, I never seen her with her Bra off for well over a year. She'd just pull it open and then, it appeared, if the caller begged she would pull it down a bit! She still has a long way to go though, seems very dissinterested sometimes...

The mediocre will always throw stones at the brilliant

Better to die on your feet than to live on your knee's

Never trust anything that bleeds for almost a week and doesn't die

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.
18-01-2009 11:04
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Thanks for the memories forum style.

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
18-01-2009 11:21
ClownSpank Offline
Senior Poster

ahhhh, memory lane!
lovely presentation Forum Style, 2nd set of pics is what I was looking for in a thread the other day, a small petite girl who looked out of place and very rarely took her bra off by the name of chanel i'm pretty sure, you might remember her! (looks like jessica in that pic but with smaller tits!, who is that jessica?surname?)
and 3rd set down, right hand side, holding no.4 card, haven't seen her in a while, what's her name?

cheers
18-01-2009 13:57
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

good post, wot a pic of chelsea with her boobs all oily

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
18-01-2009 15:18
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

Some assorted Babeworld caps from last year ...

[Image: 93g7mhroxbhm9i8l32he_thumb.jpg] [Image: ycjzi8iul9p9iejy77vm_thumb.jpg] [Image: e2xv5zx7eu17axihtk5_thumb.jpg]

[Image: 9259onfijc63lcwoo01_thumb.jpg] [Image: mchxlevjz02ra1zesyba_thumb.jpg] [Image: 3bvlszvxmk8gpnhggc4a_thumb.jpg]

[Image: 58zqswe2qvhdmaiu6ey_thumb.jpg] [Image: 5c1y3pacwfvdot8mq_thumb.jpg] [Image: bzumv0w3i5079xwko4fz_thumb.jpg]

[Image: n9z2ypx6j29rld82o3xa_thumb.jpg] [Image: 293xdogcdn8g6pqka5i_thumb.jpg] [Image: 8jeuy4em7cfvhst6pb3_thumb.jpg]

[Image: qdai3xgbpamzag8b4gh_thumb.jpg] [Image: mxl9wwqe3szyk92c5zds_thumb.jpg] [Image: bnbig2t0c3mzu85zuvf_thumb.jpg]

[Image: d6bjvlistvuwgtccj0dx_thumb.jpg] [Image: 0g2ngmtcna9j9jh0pov_thumb.jpg] [Image: iswibzz9yfmhmh748hbp_thumb.jpg]

Thanks to ImageChunk.com for Free image hosting
18-08-2009 05:43
El Minx Offline
Always refreshing

Great history lesson but don't remember all those set changes. I'd like to see the same for some of the others especially Bang Babes and Babestation
18-08-2009 08:23

Click here to watch Studio 66