Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 72 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average

Babeworld, in pictures..

Bailey Offline
The Future Girl

RE: Babeworld, in pictures..
Hey Bailey, if you're there, didn't you appear on the US feed for a while? I seem to recall you being there for a short time. What was that experience like?

Yes, thats right you have a very good memory. The experience was awesome, the girls were extremely professional and fun to work with. It felt very strange working in daytime hours though :-)

Bailey x

www.adultwork.co.uk/baileycream
25-08-2009 19:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

I wish frankie would come back

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
25-08-2009 21:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alyshababeworld Offline
Apprentice Poster

oh my god! Seeing this thread makes me miss working with Bailey so much! We used to have so much fun, ha!
has anyone got any pics of when Babeworld 1st started, Flo started the 1st night and I came on the 3rd, it would of been myself, Flo and Eva (anyone remember Eva?!). I have been with babeworld for just under 4 years now and Im pleased to say I still speak to callers who remember the 1st few shifts that we did.
Also, a note to Bailey, when u said in the thread that u once squirted your milk into a girls hair, THAT WAS ME! Ha Ha!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​xxx
25-08-2009 22:24
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

(25-08-2009 22:24 )alyshababeworld Wrote:  oh my god! Seeing this thread makes me miss working with Bailey so much! We used to have so much fun, ha!
has anyone got any pics of when Babeworld 1st started, Flo started the 1st night and I came on the 3rd, it would of been myself, Flo and Eva (anyone remember Eva?!). I have been with babeworld for just under 4 years now and Im pleased to say I still speak to callers who remember the 1st few shifts that we did.
Also, a note to Bailey, when u said in the thread that u once squirted your milk into a girls hair, THAT WAS ME! Ha Ha!

I remember innocently shaking my rear.. (very innocently) and getting the infamous milk sprayed over it.. then The Baileymeisters tounge licking it all off.. Oooooo how things change..
Not to mention Miss Bailey and her naughty eye.. Only 2 performers have ever given me the naughty eye 1)Bailey 2)Kiera Pharell back on Babestar..
whenever Bailey gave the naughty eye I knew I was gonna get pounced/milk/spanked or generally corrupted hehehehehe

I know what you're doing... I just wanna do it with you
25-08-2009 23:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

Keira was a filthy girl

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
25-08-2009 23:19
alyshababeworld Offline
Apprentice Poster

Anni, u love getting milked!x
26-08-2009 00:05
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(25-08-2009 23:17 )Ani James Wrote:  I remember innocently shaking my rear.. (very innocently)

Isn't "innocently shaking my rear" an oxymoron, Ani? And does that mean that I can claim I was "innocently cleaning it and it went off in my hand"?

Alysha, I don't have pics of what you described. The Liane/Roxy ones in the first post are the earliest Babeworld clips I have. Someone else might though.
26-08-2009 02:28
Bailey Offline
The Future Girl

(25-08-2009 22:24 )alyshababeworld Wrote:  oh my god! Seeing this thread makes me miss working with Bailey so much! We used to have so much fun, ha!

I miss you to Alysha so much, I'm sorry about the milk squirting!

Bailey x x x x x x x

26-08-2009 08:40
Bailey Offline
The Future Girl

(25-08-2009 23:17 )Ani James Wrote:  

I remember innocently shaking my rear.. (very innocently) and getting the infamous milk sprayed over it.. then The Baileymeisters tounge licking it all off.. Oooooo how things change..
Not to mention Miss Bailey and her naughty eye.. Only 2 performers have ever given me the naughty eye 1)Bailey 2)Kiera Pharell back on Babestar..
whenever Bailey gave the naughty eye I knew I was gonna get pounced/milk/spanked or generally corrupted hehehehehe

Innocently shaking your rear! your naughtier than me Miss Ani James! Luv you Animeister

Bailey x x x x x x x x

26-08-2009 08:44
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

Quote:Previous to Babeworld I was on Babestar where at one stage the presenter had to speak on the mic constantly for 2 hours slots (no word of a lie), so doing the mic in between taking calls actually felt quite easy on Babeworld plus I used to really enjoy it. It was the perfect opportunity to get interacting with the viewers and making it more of show.

Hey Bailey. I used to regard myself as being a fairly regular viewer of Babestar, but i don't recall ever seeing you on it? Were you on it for long?

And were on the channel at any point during the full nudity era? I always had this fantasy of seeing you and Babs presenting Babestar naked.

Quote:I use to love the way you milked your boobs on babeword

Me too. I think I asked you about it on another thread ages back. It always fascinated me.

However, I haven'e seen you do it recently? Is it because you're not allowed to do it any more? If that's the case, then it's a shame Sad
Hell. We're all just a bunch of nostalgia hounds, ain't we!
(This post was last modified: 26-08-2009 23:40 by Browser1.)
26-08-2009 23:38

Click here to watch Studio 66