Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 72 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average

Babeworld, in pictures..

Bailey Offline
The Future Girl

RE: Babeworld, in pictures..
(26-08-2009 22:38 )Browser1 Wrote:  
Quote:Previous to Babeworld I was on Babestar where at one stage the presenter had to speak on the mic constantly for 2 hours slots (no word of a lie), so doing the mic in between taking calls actually felt quite easy on Babeworld plus I used to really enjoy it. It was the perfect opportunity to get interacting with the viewers and making it more of show.

Hey Bailey. I used to regard myself as being a fairly regular viewer of Babestar, but i don't recall ever seeing you on it? Were you on it for long?

And were on the channel at any point during the full nudity era? I always had this fantasy of seeing you and Babs presenting Babestar naked.

Quote:I use to love the way you milked your boobs on babeword

Me too. I think I asked you about it on another thread ages back. It always fascinated me.

However, I haven't seen you do it recently? Is it because you're not allowed to do it any more? If that's the case, then it's a shame Sad
Hell. We're all just a bunch of nostalgia hounds, ain't we!

Hi Browser,

I appeared on Babestar for 6 months from the launch of the show mostly with Sammie and Rose Wood full nudity hadn't been introduced at this point although the once I was wearing a pvc press studded on the crotch number which came bursting opening and it was a mega flash! There was still plenty of dildo action and pure filth on the mic :-)

At first I was on Babeworld, then the original owners of Babeworld split the girls up into 2 channels (Babeworld and Babestar). Babeworld was then taken over by new owners and moved studios. I stayed with Babestar for 6 months then went to Babeworld (best thing I did!) where I stayed until the channel was sold again! and moved to Sport xxx Babes in October 2007.

On the milking! I do this occasionally when I think the camera man isn't looking! or sometimes it just happens naturally and its not deliberate (honest!)

Bailey x x x x

www.adultwork.co.uk/baileycream
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2009 15:14 by Bailey.)
27-08-2009 15:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

great trip down memory lane FS. nice pics

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
27-08-2009 17:02
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

FYI: If you can't currently see the images, it is the fault of the image hosting site which has taken itself offline. I will monitor the situation and re-host the images if necessary. Thanks.

Forum Style.

(PS: As of noon Friday, images are back up. For now).
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2009 11:38 by Forum Style.)
28-08-2009 09:59
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

(27-08-2009 15:12 )Bailey Wrote:  
(26-08-2009 22:38 )Browser1 Wrote:  
Quote:Previous to Babeworld I was on Babestar where at one stage the presenter had to speak on the mic constantly for 2 hours slots (no word of a lie), so doing the mic in between taking calls actually felt quite easy on Babeworld plus I used to really enjoy it. It was the perfect opportunity to get interacting with the viewers and making it more of show.

Hey Bailey. I used to regard myself as being a fairly regular viewer of Babestar, but i don't recall ever seeing you on it? Were you on it for long?

And were on the channel at any point during the full nudity era? I always had this fantasy of seeing you and Babs presenting Babestar naked.

Quote:I use to love the way you milked your boobs on babeword

Me too. I think I asked you about it on another thread ages back. It always fascinated me.

However, I haven't seen you do it recently? Is it because you're not allowed to do it any more? If that's the case, then it's a shame Sad
Hell. We're all just a bunch of nostalgia hounds, ain't we!

Hi Browser,

I appeared on Babestar for 6 months from the launch of the show mostly with Sammie and Rose Wood full nudity hadn't been introduced at this point although the once I was wearing a pvc press studded on the crotch number which came bursting opening and it was a mega flash! There was still plenty of dildo action and pure filth on the mic :-)

At first I was on Babeworld, then the original owners of Babeworld split the girls up into 2 channels (Babeworld and Babestar). Babeworld was then taken over by new owners and moved studios. I stayed with Babestar for 6 months then went to Babeworld (best thing I did!) where I stayed until the channel was sold again! and moved to Sport xxx Babes in October 2007.

On the milking! I do this occasionally when I think the camera man isn't looking! or sometimes it just happens naturally and its not deliberate (honest!)

Bailey x x x x

Thanks, Bailey for getting back to me. I think I remember that PVC dress - was it black, with silver studs?

'tis a shame you didn't stay on Babestar until they brought in the full nudity - I'm sure that if you did, then a lot of us older viewers would have been very, very happy LOL!

Oh well - keep wearing the microscopic thongs on Sportxxx, and we'll call it evens! Wink Smile

And I'll keep my eyes peeled for more milky goodness! Cool Heart
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2009 16:06 by Browser1.)
28-08-2009 16:04
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

A few more caps from the 'padded red' period; featuring Mimi, Bailey, Voluptua and appearances from Toni, Elizabeth, Kat, Dani T and Juliet...

[Image: jsxphl2roog2qdprupz5_thumb.jpg] [Image: uut666cjvs35ypody6_thumb.jpg] [Image: 169tpi9svwwhgm6vs4pw_thumb.jpg]

[Image: jqrzv5ts4xnzrxnq1v3l_thumb.jpg] [Image: 4hp7zf3pjxow39il7l4r_thumb.jpg] [Image: t050glnfnvbomlnluid_thumb.jpg]

[Image: wcjhyrlojsup4pr0vxf_thumb.jpg] [Image: xyn0saosxeexfnje5mr0_thumb.jpg] [Image: yz9fsa2gwy77r15y30qz_thumb.jpg]

[Image: 3ygute5vn8cd4zy269ke_thumb.jpg] [Image: ssjhjvpy1zvwxsrav0s_thumb.jpg] [Image: hu2vy51zpbaen03dn0t9_thumb.jpg]

[Image: n3d0jth7fyape97xa2fo_thumb.jpg] [Image: usi7ikgfzy0ic8bunbsm_thumb.jpg] [Image: 0hmwqctbted62r5pi9s_thumb.jpg]

[Image: 56lj7h69x89t8k4czf2_thumb.jpg] [Image: ikcpeloowu7y0oxzdq_thumb.jpg] [Image: 64jm7z9i3dw82mv52vgh_thumb.jpg]

[Image: 2pl6ria0qqez7dms4oz_thumb.jpg] [Image: 8xopsr7r2d5hnllo77bw_thumb.jpg] [Image: 2l3glq2uy7j8bhifqcey_thumb.jpg]

[Image: tbm0cz969dbgc6yv3a6b_thumb.jpg] [Image: fmlyffol0gjm56n1h83m_thumb.jpg] [Image: 8d91es07n9pryerpu7k7_thumb.jpg]

[Image: 71jtt42mpde7ouuozx7s_thumb.jpg] [Image: 11l4tit8g135vae7v47_thumb.jpg] [Image: fl180h369lacb75d8rk8_thumb.jpg]

[Image: qmgfgyrvgpiol0ada2nx_thumb.jpg] [Image: ifvdlxvwj0qzx286zzby_thumb.jpg] [Image: njd9wl9t554rzjmt32sw_thumb.jpg]

Thanks to ImageChunk.com for Free adult image host
28-08-2009 23:53
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

I've had to let this thread sit for a while, because I don't have that many caps left of Babeworld (not the old stuff anyway). Partly because this was my first "in pictures..." thread (I'd posted five sets of caps here before I'd started the other threads) and also because a lot of the caps will go into the Babeworld section of my "Chelsea, in pictures..." thread (currently in the 'Bang Babes' section).

But, to prove I'm not finished here yet, some caps from the era in which Babeworld became stuck .... for a long, long time. One bed, three presenters (mostly) and two cameras (one to the side). Not the most exciting caps I've posted but, unfortunately, it accurately sums up what Babeworld was like during this time. Still, the presenters looked great, so it wasn't all bad...

[Image: xtg3krah6srwm6tuj1r2_thumb.jpg] [Image: zol7e4qshwb84lvxvdq_thumb.jpg] [Image: vuhammq8d176szss5v0f_thumb.jpg]

[Image: nc8j9yugo7i159atfzp6_thumb.jpg] [Image: umdeo3ornu4sp1p45475_thumb.jpg] [Image: gd37396g4l8hnftoymh_thumb.jpg]

[Image: 3e6ziev3ee1cjcrcf4dm_thumb.jpg] [Image: 17q0t1h4o6m8umuvopk7_thumb.jpg] [Image: netq16gy7iij816apd4k_thumb.jpg]

[Image: xh52hkfg5we73tzrgy71_thumb.jpg] [Image: hb3c4ah1r5ebcaxn9st6_thumb.jpg] [Image: vhz48lo6zumqk1ul95w0_thumb.jpg]

[Image: auv8vxg2vi31ri8o6tw_thumb.jpg] [Image: jdzp9bemmz7ofhqpu8ho_thumb.jpg] [Image: zy1gdakyc11pbckg0m1s_thumb.jpg]

[Image: u66y1wbjd7g50yzfzz5_thumb.jpg] [Image: puxv17gopbxatqhczac5_thumb.jpg] [Image: 6j85vk7rgmgrpmlvjaf_thumb.jpg]

[Image: bzf1ozacxejj8m4sn4mb_thumb.jpg] [Image: fkdpbwdhy2to7itfo0_thumb.jpg] [Image: 5ogftbulzo4zbdr02val_thumb.jpg]

[Image: syt4rf7qftn75xbos0y_thumb.jpg] [Image: veepw68glpcy9i6gi5v_thumb.jpg] [Image: qomy7obhtldq8jjgg010_thumb.jpg]

[Image: yowkd6fne9o3kmgmku7_thumb.jpg] [Image: 2ivcaguxjx3rsmvtki4j_thumb.jpg] [Image: poaqwyrdlal25ty754as_thumb.jpg]

Thanks to ImageChunk.com for Free adult image host
14-09-2009 00:26
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

have u got any from when amy capri was there.

thanks in advance if u could post

Funny prank call
14-09-2009 02:32
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(14-09-2009 02:32 )dragonking Wrote:  have u got any from when amy capri was there.

Isn't she there at the moment? I will have some recent Amy Capri stuff to post on this thread, but that won't be for a few weeks at least. If she's been on Babeworld before in the old days, I haven't come across any yet, so probably nothing to post.
14-09-2009 02:49
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

(14-09-2009 02:49 )Forum Style Wrote:  
(14-09-2009 02:32 )dragonking Wrote:  have u got any from when amy capri was there.

Isn't she there at the moment? I will have some recent Amy Capri stuff to post on this thread, but that won't be for a few weeks at least. If she's been on Babeworld before in the old days, I haven't come across any yet, so probably nothing to post.

thanks forum style, yes she is there, but she was also there when bw 1st started. any stuff would b great.

thanks in advance

Funny prank call
14-09-2009 14:49
stagmonkey Offline
Master Poster

THANKS FORUM STYLE FOR A WICKED POST. JUST CAME ACROSS YOUR EARLIER CAOS PAGE 3 FEATURING LOLA. SHE WAS AMAZING AND I MUST HAVE SPENT A SMALL FORTUNE ON THE PHONE WITH HER.

GOOD MEMORIES !!!

ANYMORE OF HER WOULD BE GREAT

CHEERS
14-09-2009 16:56

Click here to watch Studio 66