gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Closed Forum Threads

Foxxy Teri Offline
Senior Poster

Closed Forum Threads
anyone know why i cant comment on my thread anymore ?

Dont forget to check out my website!

http://www.bustyterifox.com
24-02-2011 16:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

RE: Babeworld Is Back (As A Webstream Only)
(24-02-2011 16:14 )Foxxy Teri Wrote:  anyone know why i cant comment on my thread anymore ?

Because the mod has locked all existing Babeworld threads. Don't ask me why!

D G x x x
24-02-2011 19:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Babeworld Is Back (As A Webstream Only)
(24-02-2011 16:14 )Foxxy Teri Wrote:  anyone know why i cant comment on my thread anymore ?

I think the Moderators locked the threads because the channel closed down. You have to use the report button, asking for the thread to be unlocked so you can make a post. You then have to report it again to say when you have finished, so the thread can be locked again.

I have to do that quite a lot, to post caps & vids on certain models. A bit time consuming, I know. But it's the only way you can do it.

All the best

Ace.
24-02-2011 22:33
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Closed Forum Threads
A number of threads across the forum are closed, for a variety of reasons. If anyone would like a thread opened or needs to make a specific (usually caps/video) post in a closed thread, then as Aceman has suggested, please either use the report button or contact a moderator (it takes very little time to do...). It may be that the thread can be opened permanently (as Teri's thread now has), or that the thread can be opened briefly and then closed after a relevant post has been made.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
25-02-2011 12:34

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles