babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Faith

faith Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Faith
(18-07-2009 17:57 )tsurugi Wrote:  Bring back the day of the random crap when the txters were part of the show and it was fun to watch.....i miss your stories faith they were the highlight of the showWink

haha it was normally "what has Taylor done this week" Remeber when she was disgusted seeing this woman called Danny Minogue who was clearly copying Kylie's name and even looked a bit like her! Ahhhh bless her lol I had my blonde moments, I remember covering the story of Fergie throwing a football boot at Beckham and I really couldn't understand why Fergie (ie the Dutchess of Cornwall) would be throwing a football boot at him haha Blush Big Laugh
18-07-2009 18:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

I did try with the "Paige act like a Llama with a hat on" txt but it went right over the poor girls head. They would have loved that kinda txt in the good old days. I wonder how many of the "Originals" would be up for doing a reunion show. will never happen i know but is a nice idea.

P.S i still don't remember sending these txts in....sleep txting is the worstWink
18-07-2009 18:15
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

hubby tried with his txts from "inside the parcel" as he was being posted down to camilla in exchange for a pair of her shoes Big Grin

Bless camilla for going along with it and the her being our pet dog as well (called kray)

But most others didn't seem to have a clue what was going on Big Grin

18-07-2009 18:21
tsurugi Offline
Banned

I think the "Having to pay for txts" pretty much killed all the txt banter off. I could rattle off a list of regular txters in the good old days,i can't name any these days.
18-07-2009 18:54
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

i miss taylor hope she cimes bk even for 1 nite deal
18-07-2009 18:59
faith Offline
Junior Poster

The txts should have been cheaper, people did still txt in though regularly, it was great, I loved the guy that used to txt in with Buffy quotes trying to catch me out, he never did Big Laugh Or when people used to txt in welsh and the people monitoring the txts used to have to come and ask me to translate before they allowed them to show on screen Bounce
18-07-2009 20:22
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

I know who that was...Big Grin He'll be made up you remembered them.Wink

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
18-07-2009 20:47
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Juan Kerr is a legend

I wonder whatever happened to him - wouldn't it be really cool if he was a member of this forum Wink

18-07-2009 21:54
faith Offline
Junior Poster

(18-07-2009 20:47 )Mr Gummidge Wrote:  I know who that was...Big Grin He'll be made up you remembered them.Wink

I LOVED it and as far as I remember, he never caught me out!
18-07-2009 21:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV