* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

The Give Corinne Harrison More Shifts Campaign

tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: The Give Corinne Harrison More Shifts Campaign
(27-02-2011 19:26 )eyesonly4u Wrote:  
(27-02-2011 18:57 )tsurugi Wrote:  Not sure me not watching the channels has anything to do with it. I'm just stating facts. Courtney and Ashleigh bring the calls in hence get the majority of shifts which makes good business sense, if corrine was getting massive call stats i imagine bob would put her on more.

Also how many of the people actually complaining about lack of shifts ring her up when she's on? How about supporting her that way would help her more than posting on here just to get a thanks from her

[Image: ninja_pai_mei_by_oldvamp_102.gif]

Courtney being on CP cannot have anything to do with her having superior call record to Corinne, whenever i see club bob she is off her phone talking to the people behind the scenes.

As for not ringing her how do u kow who rings her on here and who does not? I set up this thread not for thanks from corinne but to see just how many people held the same view as me that she is under used.

Still not sure why u felt compelled to post on this thread, other than maybe a love of trolling?

Trolling? Ummmm no i don't think so. I expressed my opinion after becoming annoyed at all this anti-bob nonsense, yes maybe i should have let it go and just moved on.

I think the only reason courtney gets so many shifts is because shes popular on the phones not sure what you are trying to imply. Every girl talks to the people behind the scenes (its not as bad as elite) and struggles for calls at some point in the night, CP is not a big company they can't afford to give girls shifts who don't bring the calls in.
27-02-2011 20:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

RE: The Give Corinne Harrison More Shifts Campaign
i'm implying strange things happen at club bob reguarding girls and shifts, but who cares this thread was pobably irrelevant as corinne has more shifts now anyway.
27-02-2011 20:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV