Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

The Give Corinne Harrison More Shifts Campaign

tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: The Give Corinne Harrison More Shifts Campaign
Like bob is going to take notice of a thread set up by fanboys to kiss the ass of their fav girls!! I'm not his much of a fan of bob or CP overall but begging for shifts on the behalf of a model is kinda bottom of the barell stuff and if i was him i wouldn't take much notice either.

Fact is CP are a small channel compared to others so can only have a certain ammount of girls which means a small ammount of shifts to go round and if you were bob would you not give these shifts to your big hitters (like her or not courtney is one of these) instead of an unknown quantity its all about the call stats and CP really can't afford to take too many chances. With ashleigh back soon (another big hitter) its looking less and less likely she will get shifts.
27-02-2011 15:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

The problem with Corinne is that she needs a job to pay enough for her needs & what CP offer is not enough; she's asked me for advice & I've explained the options as I see them, but after Babeworld shut she needed a job with 2 or 3 regular night shifts ideally in London; Babestation & Elite were ruled out as too clique, TVX ruled out because of issues when she worked there previously, Sport she wasn't keen,but didn't rule it out.
I suggested she move back to her Mum's in Manchester & commute to Sheffield for Chat Girls, but no nights, which only left CP or Bangkok (Money's crap) so she signed up with CP, found out the reality of things, contacted Cathy Barry, much more to offer (Donna Duke worked 6 separate shifts in 5 days last week) & despite my warnings went ahead & went to Bristol for Red Light instead; she returned & told me the travelling creased her & CP had agreed to give her another chance, but nothing's changed & as Tsurugi pointed out when Ashleigh Doll returns from maternity leave Corinne could be facing life on 1 shift per fortnight.

27-02-2011 16:50
eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

(27-02-2011 15:57 )tsurugi Wrote:  Like bob is going to take notice of a thread set up by fanboys to kiss the ass of their fav girls!! I'm not his much of a fan of bob or CP overall but begging for shifts on the behalf of a model is kinda bottom of the barell stuff and if i was him i wouldn't take much notice either.

Fact is CP are a small channel compared to others so can only have a certain ammount of girls which means a small ammount of shifts to go round and if you were bob would you not give these shifts to your big hitters (like her or not courtney is one of these) instead of an unknown quantity its all about the call stats and CP really can't afford to take too many chances. With ashleigh back soon (another big hitter) its looking less and less likely she will get shifts.

If u no longer watch the channels why does it effect you who is given shifts and who is not?

As for being bottom of the barrell stuff, if the forum is not for expressing opinions which we are doing what is it for?
27-02-2011 17:47
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Not sure me not watching the channels has anything to do with it. I'm just stating facts. Courtney and Ashleigh bring the calls in hence get the majority of shifts which makes good business sense, if corrine was getting massive call stats i imagine bob would put her on more.

Also how many of the people actually complaining about lack of shifts ring her up when she's on? How about supporting her that way would help her more than posting on here just to get a thanks from her

[Image: ninja_pai_mei_by_oldvamp_102.gif]
27-02-2011 17:57
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(27-02-2011 17:57 )tsurugi Wrote:  Not sure me not watching the channels has anything to do with it. I'm just stating facts. Courtney and Ashleigh bring the calls in hence get the majority of shifts which makes good business sense, if corrine was getting massive call stats i imagine bob would put her on more.

Also how many of the people actually complaining about lack of shifts ring her up when she's on? How about supporting her that way would help her more than posting on here just to get a thanks from her

What Corinne told me was that she was offered only 1 shift per week, when she 1st signed up at CP, which seems a bit unrealistic for an established presenter, which was why Bristol seemed a better option at the time & personally I feel for the girl with all this going on 'cos
she's also had emergency surgery on her boobs to contend with while all this is going on.

..& yes I have phoned her & yes she's phoned me.

27-02-2011 18:16
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(27-02-2011 18:16 )RRROGER Wrote:  ..& yes I have phoned her & yes she's phoned me.

Premuim rate i hope.......
27-02-2011 18:20
eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

(27-02-2011 17:57 )tsurugi Wrote:  Not sure me not watching the channels has anything to do with it. I'm just stating facts. Courtney and Ashleigh bring the calls in hence get the majority of shifts which makes good business sense, if corrine was getting massive call stats i imagine bob would put her on more.

Courtney being on CP cannot have anything to do with her having superior call record to Corinne, whenever i see club bob she is off her phone talking to the people behind the scenes.

As for not ringing her how do u kow who rings her on here and who does not? I set up this thread not for thanks from corinne but to see just how many people held the same view as me that she is under used.

Still not sure why u felt compelled to post on this thread, other than maybe a love of trolling?
27-02-2011 18:26
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

While all this discussion has been going on Corinne has posted in the main thread & seems that the situation has been resolved but now facing other issues that she has sent me PM to explain in more detail.

It's maddening....HuhHuh

27-02-2011 18:32
eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

(27-02-2011 18:32 )RRROGER Wrote:  While all this discussion has been going on Corinne has posted in the main thread & seems that the situation has been resolved but now facing other issues that she has sent me PM to explain in more detail.

It's maddening....HuhHuh

wow rrroger i did not think it would work so quickCoollaugh
27-02-2011 18:36
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(27-02-2011 18:36 )eyesonly4u Wrote:  wow rrroger i did not think it would work so quickCoollaugh

It seems Club Bob take note of what we post, especially me, when I posted last week I'd sent Corinne a text, someone at CP posted back it couldn't be as I had the wrong number & I'm just about to post a video in Ruby's thread of a section of her show today where Ruby is giving me earache on the mic for something I posted earlier this morning, check it out, astonv1 gets a shoutout as well.

27-02-2011 18:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV