babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Xtreme blog

admin. Offline
Administrator

Babestation Xtreme blog
There is a Babestation Xtreme blog at babestationxtremeblog.com which may be of interest to some. It's run by the BS Xtreme producers and provides some tasters and behind the scenes gossip from the channel.
27-02-2011 21:23
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation Xtreme blog
27-02-2011 21:26
Mark Cremona Offline
Junior Poster

(27-02-2011 21:23 )admin Wrote:  There is a Babestation Xtreme blog at babestationxtremeblog.com which may be of interest to some. It's run by the BS Xtreme producers and provides some tasters and behind the scenes gossip from the channel.

sorry, I have fallen a little behind with this, but Im back on it now, Im going to update it at least weekly and more If I can, with so many shoots on the go It can be tough to stay on top as it were, I hope you enjoy reading it.
Mark C.
30-11-2011 14:28
johny84 Offline
Apprentice Poster

hi mate the latest video you have uploaded the whose the boss 6 there seems to be a problem with it all the other movies play fine apart from this 1 but with the others when they come on it says hd off and i have the option to turn it on and when i do they stutter but with this 1 there is no option and it just stutters all the time ime wondering if you could upload again with it with the option as it seems like this has been uploaded in just hd thanks and would be greatful if you could do this
03-12-2011 17:09
Mark Cremona Offline
Junior Poster

(03-12-2011 17:09 )johny84 Wrote:  hi mate the latest video you have uploaded the whose the boss 6 there seems to be a problem with it all the other movies play fine apart from this 1 but with the others when they come on it says hd off and i have the option to turn it on and when i do they stutter but with this 1 there is no option and it just stutters all the time ime wondering if you could upload again with it with the option as it seems like this has been uploaded in just hd thanks and would be greatful if you could do this

Good Day to you Johny84, I have forwarded your Issue to the 'technical department'.... hopefully If they can pull themselves away from watching 'The Matrix' for the umpteenth time then they can remedy this situation for you.
Have a great day.
MC.
04-12-2011 08:40
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra