gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average

malicious 1000 posts

malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

malicious 1000 posts
1000 posts, but alot of them were on the easy pickings a-z eh lindor. what have i learnt since posting on the forum? well 1 thing is that you need justifiable reasons if you want to have a go at some1, or lets put it another way, make a point about some1. there was some posts about some girls having fake tits what got removed, and i had a few thousand justifiable reasons, which if you look at certain threads, then that will prove that. that was just a point, nothing against the girls i was talking about, and they are great looking girls, but i was just making a point. another thing iv learnt is if you upset some1's team or some1's fave girl on a thread then dont expect any thanx, even if it is a good point, but i suppose thats understandable, cos members are loyal on this forum and defend there faves all the way, which is good. there are rules to stick to and when iv had posts removed and iv been told the reasons why, i can see the mods points. i think skateguy and skully have just got a soft spot for me and they dont wanna see me get into trouble. speaking of rules, when talking to a girl on the phones the other day she was telling me why certain channels got fined and went off air. she was quite open about it saying that she as well as the other girls listened in to some of the recorded calls which were on daytime and they were shocked and embaressed by what some of the girls were saying. the majority of those girls have moved onto other channels where some girls who stuck to the rules still have'nt got another job yet. so when i was reading a post some1 put up the other day on the red light thread and he said the girls are not at fault what so ever for what happened at these channels then i hate to say it but some of them were. if i had a choice then i would rather a girl talk filth instead of just nothing but i dont want them to talk filth in an afternoon and then get their channels took off air and they lose their jobs. last point is the owners of these channels. one minute there is a girl on a channel, she might do one shift and then she might not be there anymore. how can some1 prove themselves in one shift? people might have things to do and not realise a certain girl is on a certain channel. sometimes we dont even get told when a certain girl is on, so maybe the owners of these channels should come on the forum more and let us know whats happening and keep us up date. theres a few threads where people are asking questions to these people and they are not answering them back, and they are members of this forum so theres no reason why they cant give us some answers. please dont delete this post cos if you do i will have to spend another fucking hour thinking of something to say for my 1000th post.

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
01-03-2011 20:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

RE: malicious 1000 posts
congrats. thats why i called mine 1000 useless posts.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
01-03-2011 20:57
Jam Da Man Offline

Well done on getting to 1000. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

01-03-2011 21:14
Charlemagne Offline

Haven't you been banned yet Wink

Congratulations on reaching your 1k posts..
01-03-2011 21:30
Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

Congrats dude Smile Your prize as promised Wink
[Image: jacobs-twiglets-box-of-30-x-45g.-4955-p.jpg]

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
01-03-2011 21:34
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

cheers chimpy, you remembered.

01-03-2011 21:39
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

(01-03-2011 21:30 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Haven't you been banned yet Wink

Congratulations on reaching your 1k posts..

no, im shocked as much as you are, theres been a few owners of channels which are threatening legal action against me, but no not been banned yet!Big Grin

01-03-2011 23:30
staggerlee Offline
Banned - many duplicate accounts

congrats
01-03-2011 23:44
Foxy Offline
Account closed

Mal,

I just wanted to say you're a superb contributor to this forum and it's always refreshing when people say what they really think - after all, that's the point of a forum, for people to express their views - in moderation, of course lol.

Anyway, I'm quite sure you have as many fans as some of the girls on here, so please, without getting yourself hung, drawn, quartered and sued, carry on posting and supporting all the girls you love, whatever channel they represent.

Loads of love

Foxy xxxxxx
01-03-2011 23:52
lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

Congratulations Sexy_Jessi...I mean Malicious Fan for reaching your 1,000 posts mate, although I did congratulate you on your 999th just in case you got banned before your 1,000thlaugh!

If it wasn't for a certain married couple you'd probably have 2,000 posts by now...bladewave...then again, you'd probably only have posted 100 as most of them are about that channel, aren't theyWink!

I'll forgive you your easy-pickings A-Z list posts as they only equal out all the deleted postsBig Grin!

Nontheless, very well done mate - an absolutely hilarious forum member (and not always intentionally so, too!), and here's to the next 1,000 - see you here same time next weekWink!

Foxy on Sportxxx - the REAL Cream of the Crop!
01-03-2011 23:53

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles