Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Becky & Rachel - Nightshow Special - Chat & Discussion

eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

[split] Becky & Rachel - Nightshow Special - Chat & Discussion
(03-03-2011 00:18 )Classic84 Wrote:  They are definitely not the dynamic duo and for sure not a good 2-4-1 at all or covincing as a couple, I've seen better!.Cool

No I can wait don't want them to be on again too soon! after last night if it is them two again! we'll wait and see?.Cool

Classic, stop acting like a child all the time! You've made your points: you prefer Becky on nights, and Rachel on days, you don't want them together, and they take too long to get their tits out. You're perfectly entitled to those opinions, but please stop stuffing them down our throats all the time. Don't forget that Becky and Rachel are members of this forum and read their threads regularly. If you're not happy with the shows, tell them yourself when you call them instead of boring us.

I don't really care whether they're on together or separately, day or night, as long as they're on. The girls are both a joy to watch for me, and a credit to Elite TV.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
03-03-2011 07:50
Find all posts by this user
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

RE: Becky & Rachel - Nightshow Special - Chat & Discussion
(03-03-2011 07:50 )eagle_si Wrote:  
(03-03-2011 00:18 )Classic84 Wrote:  They are definitely not the dynamic duo and for sure not a good 2-4-1 at all or covincing as a couple, I've seen better!.Cool

No I can wait don't want them to be on again too soon! after last night if it is them two again! we'll wait and see?.Cool

Classic, stop acting like a child all the time! You've made your points: you prefer Becky on nights, and Rachel on days, you don't want them together, and they take too long to get their tits out. You're perfectly entitled to those opinions, but please stop stuffing them down our throats all the time. Don't forget that Becky and Rachel are members of this forum and read their threads regularly. If you're not happy with the shows, tell them yourself when you call them instead of boring us.

I don't really care whether they're on together or separately, day or night, as long as they're on. The girls are both a joy to watch for me, and a credit to Elite TV.

Chill out eagle_si, I give my honest opinions and if you find them boring you don't have to read them and I do like both of them just prefer them on there own and both of them are a joy to watch maybe I will tell them when and if I call them again?. If you took the time to read some of my other posts you would know that I like both of them and yeah the show did take too long the other night we have to wait till after 12am for the action when other babe channel girls are already getting going and I wouldn't not want to see them on Tv either as I like both and Rachel is no.2 in my babe chart as well so I do like her a lot and have always enjoyed chatting to her as well so if I'm boring you I'm only giving my truthful opinions and after all this is what the forum is all about here! you can choose to agree or disagree with someone, I think my points are valid but everyone has a right to disagree with them of course!!.bladewave
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2011 09:08 by Classic84.)
03-03-2011 08:18
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(03-03-2011 08:18 )Classic84 Wrote:  Chill out eagle_si, I give my honest opinions and if you find them boring you don't have to read them and I do like both of them just prefer them on there own and both of them are a joy to watch maybe I will tell them when and if I call them again?. If you took the time to read some of my other posts you would know that I like both of them and yeah the show did take too long the other night we have to wait till after 12am for the action when other babe channel girls are already getting going and I wouldn't not want to see them on Tv either as I like both and Rachel is no.2 in my babe chart as well so I do like her a lot and have always enjoyed chatting to her as well so if I'm boring you I'm only giving my truthful opinions and after this is what the forum is all about here! you can choose to agree or disagree with someone, I think my points are valid but everyone has a right to disagree with them of course!!.bladewave

Yes I do have to read them, that's the bloody problem! I'm not saying you can't give your opinions, what I am saying is that you don't have to repeat them ad nauseum.
I'm not going to waste any more time on this, because it's veering off topic.

PS: I hope you've noticed that Becky's two biggest fans both thanked my last post, so it's not just me !

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2011 09:06 by eagle_si.)
03-03-2011 09:02
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

(03-03-2011 09:02 )eagle_si Wrote:  
(03-03-2011 08:18 )Classic84 Wrote:  Chill out eagle_si, I give my honest opinions and if you find them boring you don't have to read them and I do like both of them just prefer them on there own and both of them are a joy to watch maybe I will tell them when and if I call them again?. If you took the time to read some of my other posts you would know that I like both of them and yeah the show did take too long the other night we have to wait till after 12am for the action when other babe channel girls are already getting going and I wouldn't not want to see them on Tv either as I like both and Rachel is no.2 in my babe chart as well so I do like her a lot and have always enjoyed chatting to her as well so if I'm boring you I'm only giving my truthful opinions and after this is what the forum is all about here! you can choose to agree or disagree with someone, I think my points are valid but everyone has a right to disagree with them of course!!.bladewave

Yes I do have to read them, that's the bloody problem! I'm not saying you can't give your opinions, what I am saying is that you don't have to repeat them ad nauseum.
I'm not going to waste any more time on this, because it's veering off topic.

PS: I hope you've noticed that Becky's two biggest fans both thanked my last post, so it's not just me !

I am one of Rachel's biggest fans and she loves chatting to me so there! and you should check some of the nice posts I've done for both Becky and Rachel to show that I do like both of them before you judge, I have my honest opinions and it don't mean I don't like them and just remember when Becky had that nuisance caller when she did her night show upsetting her? I was one of the first people to defend her but people seem to forget this about me and think that I'm against them all the time. shocked
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2011 09:09 by Classic84.)
04-03-2011 09:08
Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

RE: [split] Becky & Rachel - Nightshow Special - Chat & Discussion
I like both Becky and Rachel, but I would question why their act the other night was so slow. Is this Elite again being conscious of Ofcom? Are they asking the girls to prolong the tease far too long to a point where us fans become frustrated.

Don't know but for a very good reason there's been a change in their performance, much as it has with the other babes & 2-4-1's. Elite are being stifled.

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
04-03-2011 10:16
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

RE: [split] Becky & Rachel - Nightshow Special - Chat & Discussion
(04-03-2011 10:16 )Cpe Wrote:  I like both Becky and Rachel, but I would question why their act the other night was so slow. Is this Elite again being conscious of Ofcom? Are they asking the girls to prolong the tease far too long to a point where us fans become frustrated.

Don't know but for a very good reason there's been a change in their performance, much as it has with the other babes & 2-4-1's. Elite are being stifled.

I totally agree I think they were a lot better last year when they did their night show it was very slow and I get a bit bored of waiting till after 12am!! just like the night before but it is a well known fact as you probably know that I like Becky better on nights than with Rachel, I'm not a big fan of too much tease a little is always good but not when you're only on till 1am and it gets starting after 12am!.Cool
04-03-2011 10:24
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(04-03-2011 09:08 )Classic84 Wrote:  I am one of Rachel's biggest fans and she loves chatting to me so there! and you should check some of the nice posts I've done for both Becky and Rachel to show that I do like both of them before you judge, I have my honest opinions and it don't mean I don't like them and just remember when Becky had that nuisance caller when she did her night show upsetting her? I was one of the first people to defend her but people seem to forget this about me and think that I'm against them all the time. shocked

I wasn't going to post again, but I feel I have to because you keep on missing the point I'm making. I'm not saying that you're not a fan of Becky and Rachel, or that you can't give an honest opinion. It's the repetetiveness of your points that gets people's backs up. I could go through them and show you what I mean, but I really have better things to do.

04-03-2011 11:17
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

(04-03-2011 11:17 )eagle_si Wrote:  
(04-03-2011 09:08 )Classic84 Wrote:  I am one of Rachel's biggest fans and she loves chatting to me so there! and you should check some of the nice posts I've done for both Becky and Rachel to show that I do like both of them before you judge, I have my honest opinions and it don't mean I don't like them and just remember when Becky had that nuisance caller when she did her night show upsetting her? I was one of the first people to defend her but people seem to forget this about me and think that I'm against them all the time. shocked

I wasn't going to post again, but I feel I have to because you keep on missing the point I'm making. I'm not saying that you're not a fan of Becky and Rachel, or that you can't give an honest opinion. It's the repetetiveness of your points that gets people's backs up. I could go through them and show you what I mean, but I really have better things to do.

OK I get your point and thanks for saying I do like Becky and Rachel but I will give an opinion positive or negative whether it is or not one of my favourite girls and I disagree I don't think it gets everyone's backs up only you really. You should check the post I've done on Rachel today and it is very positive and not negative at all!!. And I could go through some of my previous posts on Becky and Rachel to show you all the positive things I've said about them but some people seem to just want to bring up the negatives all the time but like yourself I am also very busy and have better things to do.Cool
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2011 11:29 by Classic84.)
04-03-2011 11:24
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66