preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Asian Connections - Dayshow

vernnybay Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Asian Connections - Dayshow
(11-12-2011 15:15 )irishdude85 Wrote:  no kipsi again? fucking hell!! not on often enough.

Give her a break mate - yesterday was her Birthday, which she celebrated out in the country with immediate family.

I think she will be on today, Monday, most probably in the afternoon.

Sadly, we may not see her at her best if the girls are restricted to sitting only and offering inane small talk, as someone has suggested.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2011 01:45 by vernnybay.)
12-12-2011 01:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vernnybay Offline
Junior Poster

Well things are going from bad to worse - with two sexy ladies - Kipsi and Cherry - on show they are clearly not getting the call volumes any more. Kipsi had to tell one caller that they were not allowed to raise their bums off the sofa by the Boss and that call quickly fizzled out.......

PS. Right at the end Cherry admitted what a quiet afternoon the pair of them had had - Can the Boss Man not see that he is running this show into the ground ?? I fear for the girls' jobs - I know that several of them are the main bread-winners in their families.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2011 23:43 by vernnybay.)
12-12-2011 21:20
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

well the 'boss' is a clown. last nights tease hour with kipsi was by far the worst tease hour i have ever seen. this show is done unless the 'boss' makes radical changes. i give it a month at most unless they switch channels and get nights back up.
13-12-2011 14:29
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I wouldn't be surprised if these demands to tone things down have come from Playboy rather than Ofcom.
13-12-2011 15:09
jbrum77634 Offline
Junior Poster

The thing that really pisses me off is the inconsistency....you phone one day and it's as much fun as the old days, no matter who you chat to. Then another day they wont even stand up. The tease hour is either non existent or excellent. I could believe it when I saw Om in her bra and knickers a few nights ago, previous to that when I saw her she sat there like stone so I gave up even looking at the channel for a few days. Similar situation with Candy.

I agree its clear to see the drop in call volumes when they seem to be under "boring" orders - you see a lot of 30 second chats then the caller hangs up realising he's gonna blow £20-£30 on a chat about his job or the weather in England.
13-12-2011 17:23
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I had a look at around teatime and found myself transfixed by the sheer dullness. I watched for about ten minutes, during which Om was mostly asleep and Angie had a face like a slapped arse and was also fighting sleep. Om had one call and it lasted about 30 seconds.
14-12-2011 01:41
vernnybay Offline
Junior Poster

Their new recruit Amy [115] with a sultry voice is a bit of a stunner. Nice smile and she is getting on well with Cherry, but not sure if she is shemale or not ??
14-12-2011 11:51
Koratian1 Offline
Junior Poster

I am sure Kipsi told me that Amy is a Lady Boy Blush

Not for me but whatever floats your boat Rolleyes
14-12-2011 12:11
jbrum77634 Offline
Junior Poster

That's definately a ladyboy, no doubt whatsover Tongue.....
14-12-2011 12:31
vernnybay Offline
Junior Poster

(13-12-2011 17:23 )jbrum77634 Wrote:  The thing that really pisses me off is the inconsistency....you phone one day and it's as much fun as the old days, no matter who you chat to. Then another day they wont even stand up. The tease hour is either non existent or excellent.

I think a lot of it is to do with whether the Boss Man is sitting opposite the presenters and glowering at them or whether he is away and the atmosphere becomes somewhat more relaxed. It happens in every workplace, whereever you are -- but don't quote me. LOL
14-12-2011 13:58

preetiandpriya.com