preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Asian Connections - Dayshow

Mr Wong Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Asian Connections - Dayshow
New AC Times

Whilst channels are being moved around.....

4:00am - 5:00am Freeview 176 [Adult Show]
5:00am - 6:00am Freeview 177 [Adult Show until 5:30am]
5:30am - 01:00pm Sky 909

01:00pm - 9:00pm moves around 906, 908 and 909 [Temporary schedule TBA ]

9:00pm - 10:00pm Sky 906

Webstream 4:00am - 10:00pm uninterrupted.

Will update this group when I have further information.
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2016 09:44 by Mr Wong.)
23-08-2016 03:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
richpk Offline
Master Poster

adultshow? is this a true adultshow? or the same spicy show?
23-08-2016 08:12
Mr Wong Offline
Apprentice Poster

(23-08-2016 08:12 )richpk Wrote:  adultshow? is this a true adultshow? or the same spicy show?

Same spicy show as normal between 4:00am and 5:30am

Keith
23-08-2016 09:45
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

So Sky viewers no longer get the 4am adultshow??
23-08-2016 12:06
wim Offline
Account Closed

(23-08-2016 09:45 )Mr Wong Wrote:  
(23-08-2016 08:12 )richpk Wrote:  adultshow? is this a true adultshow? or the same spicy show?

Keith
Mr. Wong, thank you for providing information; it has been a long time since we have been told anything about AC. Now that AC seems to be completely under the control of Babestation, may I make a few suggestions (pleas, if you will) to pass along to whomever is making decisions for AC? As you know, the girls are beautiful and you have dynamite here if only you use it properly.

1. Fix the technical glitches that plague the channel, especially the webstream. There has been marked improvement lately but still a way to go. The webstream has been up mostly without interruption, though the synchronization between the video and audio continues to be a problem. You can understand why a viewer is reluctant to call if the presenter with whom he is speaking is not visually live. The microphone often does not work. And PLEASE get AC to work on mobile devices again! It has been something like 6-8 months since that has worked!!! Although there will always be some difficulties broadcasting from Thailand, it seems that a general equipment upgrade and attention to the webstream will improve the technical aspects of the show.

2. Consistent content. Regarding the adult show (spicy show), a constant source of annoyance and diminished business has been that the viewer can't count on seeing adult content in this time slot that is Ofcom-approved for partial nudity. Several presenters (Amy, Nancy, Jasmine, Ali, sometimes Nadia) give us super-hot, high energy nipple/breast tease programs, but other girls show little or nothing during their dull 4:00-5:30 AM shows. Any presenter working the first shift should be required to do partial nudity. Can you imagine a Babestation presenter refusing to expose her breasts during the Ofcom-permitted hours? Of course not; she would be instantly put on dayshow. Please apply that same standard here.

3. Regarding scheduling, why is it that AC can't air spicy show at 10 PM London time? Really, how much does it matter to Thai authorities whether spicy show occurs at 10-11:30 AM Bangkok time as it does now, or at 4 AM Bangkok time as it would if it were in synch with London? There is a dedicated following of viewers at 4 AM, but this is tiny compared with what AC would pull in with a regular night show slot.

4. Sort out the pervcam. If the purpose of pervcam is to allow viewers to see what could not normally be seen during dayshow hours, then I think it could be a good thing for generating revenue for AC. But please reserve it for the day show. Because the pervcam is being used during the spicy show, it has messed the spicy show up because the presenters' attention is divided between the phone callers and the pervcam viewers. The spicy show is that one small window of time during the day that the presenters can give us adult content, so please work to improve that content rather than diluting it. I suggest you start the pervcam at the end of the spicy show (i.e., during day show hours). The current studio isn't ideal for pervcam because it is so small. When AC gets a new space hopefully there will be new possibilities, such as rotating one girl "offscreen" to a chat room to do pervcam.

It's the new Babestation era of AC, so to quote an old song: "This could be heaven or this could be hell." It could be great for all of us with some judicious intervention. (I would certainly start calling on a regular basis again.) Please help!
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2016 12:20 by wim.)
23-08-2016 12:10
richpk Offline
Master Poster

just use the pervcam properly
23-08-2016 12:59
curlybaggie Offline
Senior Poster

(23-08-2016 12:10 )wim Wrote:  

Keith
Mr. Wong, thank you for providing information; it has been a long time since we have been told anything about AC. Now that AC seems to be completely under the control of Babestation, may I make a few suggestions (pleas, if you will) to pass along to whomever is making decisions for AC? As you know, the girls are beautiful and you have dynamite here if only you use it properly.

1. Fix the technical glitches that plague the channel, especially the webstream. There has been marked improvement lately but still a way to go. The webstream has been up mostly without interruption, though the synchronization between the video and audio continues to be a problem. You can understand why a viewer is reluctant to call if the presenter with whom he is speaking is not visually live. The microphone often does not work. And PLEASE get AC to work on mobile devices again! It has been something like 6-8 months since that has worked!!! Although there will always be some difficulties broadcasting from Thailand, it seems that a general equipment upgrade and attention to the webstream will improve the technical aspects of the show.

2. Consistent content. Regarding the adult show (spicy show), a constant source of annoyance and diminished business has been that the viewer can't count on seeing adult content in this time slot that is Ofcom-approved for partial nudity. Several presenters (Amy, Nancy, Jasmine, Ali, sometimes Nadia) give us super-hot, high energy nipple/breast tease programs, but other girls show little or nothing during their dull 4:00-5:30 AM shows. Any presenter working the first shift should be required to do partial nudity. Can you imagine a Babestation presenter refusing to expose her breasts during the Ofcom-permitted hours? Of course not; she would be instantly put on dayshow. Please apply that same standard here.

3. Regarding scheduling, why is it that AC can't air spicy show at 10 PM London time? Really, how much does it matter to Thai authorities whether spicy show occurs at 10-11:30 AM Bangkok time as it does now, or at 4 AM Bangkok time as it would if it were in synch with London? There is a dedicated following of viewers at 4 AM, but this is tiny compared with what AC would pull in with a regular night show slot.

4. Sort out the pervcam. If the purpose of pervcam is to allow viewers to see what could not normally be seen during dayshow hours, then I think it could be a good thing for generating revenue for AC. But please reserve it for the day show. Because the pervcam is being used during the spicy show, it has messed the spicy show up because the presenters' attention is divided between the phone callers and the pervcam viewers. The spicy show is that one small window of time during the day that the presenters can give us adult content, so please work to improve that content rather than diluting it. I suggest you start the pervcam at the end of the spicy show (i.e., during day show hours). The current studio isn't ideal for pervcam because it is so small. When AC gets a new space hopefully there will be new possibilities, such as rotating one girl "offscreen" to a chat room to do pervcam.

It's the new Babestation era of AC, so to quote an old song: "This could be heaven or this could be hell." It could be great for all of us with some judicious intervention. (I would certainly start calling on a regular basis again.) Please help!

Brilliant post wim, the best I've read for a long time, I agree with every word you've written.
23-08-2016 16:57
covkid Offline
Master Poster

(23-08-2016 16:57 )curlybaggie Wrote:  
(23-08-2016 12:10 )wim Wrote:  

Keith

Brilliant post wim, the best I've read for a long time, I agree with every word you've written.
The only ssue I have with point 2 is that S66 continue to have girls on in either the 10.00 or 4.00 slots who show absolutely nothing e.g.: Lucy, Louisa, Darelle and Macy which is also totally wrong. They should not be allowed to do these shows. Some of them, especially Louisa do not even try to tease, and to top it off, wears more revealing clothes once the show has finished.
23-08-2016 17:58
Mr Wong Offline
Apprentice Poster

Quote:1. Fix the technical glitches that plague the channel, especially the webstream. There has been marked improvement lately but still a way to go. The webstream has been up mostly without interruption, though the synchronization between the video and audio continues to be a problem. You can understand why a viewer is reluctant to call if the presenter with whom he is speaking is not visually live. The microphone often does not work. And PLEASE get AC to work on mobile devices again! It has been something like 6-8 months since that has worked!!! Although there will always be some difficulties broadcasting from Thailand, it seems that a general equipment upgrade and attention to the webstream will improve the technical aspects of the show.

We are currently updating our web-encoding technology, this should both improve web-stream reliability and work on iOS / Android devices via our partner networks. Microphone has been an ongoing issue, and hopefully is finally fixed.

Quote:2. Consistent content. Regarding the adult show (spicy show), a constant source of annoyance and diminished business has been that the viewer can't count on seeing adult content in this time slot that is Ofcom-approved for partial nudity. Several presenters (Amy, Nancy, Jasmine, Ali, sometimes Nadia) give us super-hot, high energy nipple/breast tease programs, but other girls show little or nothing during their dull 4:00-5:30 AM shows. Any presenter working the first shift should be required to do partial nudity. Can you imagine a Babestation presenter refusing to expose her breasts during the Ofcom-permitted hours? Of course not; she would be instantly put on dayshow. Please apply that same standard here.

There are very different business considerations when operating from Thialand we don't just have to apply OFCOM regulations, we also have to consider Thai Law. What may seem 'harmless' in the UK could be deeply offensive to the Thai. The performers in Thailand are generally not professional models, and sometimes choose not to do spicy. Asian connections is predominantly a daytime cheeky chat show.

Quote:3. Regarding scheduling, why is it that AC can't air spicy show at 10 PM London time? Really, how much does it matter to Thai authorities whether spicy show occurs at 10-11:30 AM Bangkok time as it does now, or at 4 AM Bangkok time as it would if it were in synch with London? There is a dedicated following of viewers at 4 AM, but this is tiny compared with what AC would pull in with a regular night show slot.

Since we launched Asian Connections almost 10 years ago, we have been through some tough choices, let an economic crash, which has made trading with Thailand more and more expensive. When we decided to pull the 'night' shows a few years back, it was with a heavy heart, but quiet frankly it wasn't viable.

Quote:4. Sort out the pervcam. If the purpose of pervcam is to allow viewers to see what could not normally be seen during dayshow hours, then I think it could be a good thing for generating revenue for AC. But please reserve it for the day show. Because the pervcam is being used during the spicy show, it has messed the spicy show up because the presenters' attention is divided between the phone callers and the pervcam viewers. The spicy show is that one small window of time during the day that the presenters can give us adult content, so please work to improve that content rather than diluting it. I suggest you start the pervcam at the end of the spicy show (i.e., during day show hours). The current studio isn't ideal for pervcam because it is so small. When AC gets a new space hopefully there will be new possibilities, such as rotating one girl "offscreen" to a chat room to do pervcam

All I can say, is - first week - and we are looking for bigger facilities.

Quote:It's the new Babestation era of AC, so to quote an old song: "This could be heaven or this could be hell." It could be great for all of us with some judicious intervention. (I would certainly start calling on a regular basis again.) Please help!

Yeah this has been good for us, as you know we have had a few homes over the years, our relationship with the Babestation guys has been fantastic. There are going to be changes over the next few weeks, we were just waiting for all these air-time changes to happen first.

I am very bad at checking the forums, i think its an age thing - but do keep giving us feedback, we do want to please.

Mr Wong
23-08-2016 20:38
wim Offline
Account Closed

Mr. Wong,

Once again, thanks for your willingness to respond to our questions. I understand and appreciate your replies. I do want to push just a bit more on #2:

"There are very different business considerations when operating from Thialand we don't just have to apply OFCOM regulations, we also have to consider Thai Law. What may seem 'harmless' in the UK could be deeply offensive to the Thai. The performers in Thailand are generally not professional models, and sometimes choose not to do spicy. Asian connections is predominantly a daytime cheeky chat show."

I do get this, but this standard response about Thai law has always seemed an easy cop-out to me. As far as I know, the last couple times AC has had trouble with the law, it was not because girls were flashing their nipples. It's fine if a model chooses not to do spicy; simply put her on second shift. Period. There are enough models who are happy to do spicy to fill up the first-shift schedule. And yes, AC is primarily a daytime cheeky chat show, but this is not inevitable given that Asian Babes and Thai Hardcore have been on offer in the past. AC operates in a babechannel world, not a community chat line. Callers call for the adult content (and pervcam confirms this fact). Perhaps the current Thai government might make things more tricky, but the fact that many models are doing the spicy content shows that it can happen. Please let it happen. Thanks, and all the best.
23-08-2016 21:51

preetiandpriya.com