Mr Wong, thank you for answering those questions

nice to see someone appreciating true feedback like this
24-08-2016 01:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wim Offline
Account Closed

RE: Asian Connections - Dayshow
Hi Mr Wong,

Back again, sorry to pester you, but I found one of your responses to my recent post curious:

"Since we launched Asian Connections almost 10 years ago, we have been through some tough choices, let an economic crash, which has made trading with Thailand more and more expensive. When we decided to pull the 'night' shows a few years back, it was with a heavy heart, but quiet frankly it wasn't viable."

I am wondering about the economics of that decision. Was it about simply cutting back the number of hours of broadcasting as a way to save money? Was it about competition with the other babechannels during those hours? Some time ago I suggested that AC run the spicy show from 10-midnight London time, at the end of the second shift, stopping broadcast at midnight and shifting the start of the day shift from 4 AM to 6 AM with no spicy show, just the start of dayshow. This would not extend the total number of hours of operation, and each shift would still be 9 hours, but it would increase the audience overall I think. Having the pervcam in place would give you a new tool to attract people to the day show, so losing spicy at 4AM would not have much of a negative impact. Something to think about...cheers!
24-08-2016 11:48
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

Hi there Mr. Wong, and everyone on the forum!

I have joined the forum today because I am not happy with channel 945 being removed from Sky.

The Asian Connections Webstream hasn't worked for months for me, if anyone has a alternative link that I am not aware of can people please let me know as between the hours of 1-9pm I have no way of watching Asian Connections.

Mr. Wong can you tell me why the layout of the channel has changed on TV and why Sky Channel 945 has been removed?

Thank you very much.
24-08-2016 13:23
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

He hasn't answered mine yet, so I'll ask again.

Do Sky viewers not get the 4am show any more?
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2016 14:05 by OurJud.)
24-08-2016 14:04
Jam Da Man Offline

(24-08-2016 13:23 )BabeLover2016 Wrote:  The Asian Connections Webstream hasn't worked for months for me, if anyone has a alternative link that I am not aware of can people please let me know as between the hours of 1-9pm I have no way of watching Asian Connections.

http://www.babestation.tv/ or
http://www.tvgirls.co.uk/

Click the Thai Chat button on the list of channels, and it should play. Smile

That's one thing that I always wonder about: why is it called Thai Chat on the webstreams, and freeview/sky it's called Asian Connections?

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

24-08-2016 14:18
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

^ Yeah, I've tried that but it gives me a error message, do you have a m3u8 link?
24-08-2016 14:22
wim Offline
Account Closed

^ Hi BL, welcome to this forum. It is a friendly forum where people respect each others' opinions! The only wrinkle to Jam Da Man's reply is that if you have been trying to access the webstream from a mobile device, that has indeed not been working for many months, but Mr. Wong has replied that they are working on that. Cheers.
24-08-2016 14:24
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

^ Thank you very much for informing me about that Wim, I have indeed being trying to access the stream from mobile and I've not tried my computer yet, I'll give it a go but I hope they fix the stream for mobile devices soon.
24-08-2016 14:29
Mr Wong Offline
Apprentice Poster

Asian Connections has been a personal pet project of mine from the early days. Over the years we have piggy backed on the back of other peoples channels. Originally with Babeworld, a short period with the Daily Sport, Bluebird, Playboy and now with Babestation. Channel 945 was owned by entities within the Babestation Group, and had allowed us to broadcast on their channel during the day. For business reasons that are out of my control Babestation released 945 from the Adult section of the Sky EPG.

We have therefore only been able to broadcast where there was capacity with the channel owners.

We will continue to appear on Freeview 176/177 and Sky 906 908 and 909, and available on the web between 4:00am and 10:00pm daily. Mobile compatible service coming very soon.

I should write a book on 20 years of Babe TV, and to think my mother wanted me to be a missionary.

Smile
24-08-2016 20:24
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

Do Sky viewers not get the 4am show any more?
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2016 21:57 by OurJud.)
24-08-2016 21:56

preetiandpriya.com