preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Asian Connections - Dayshow

Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

RE: Asian Connections - Dayshow
(24-08-2016 22:56 )OurJud Wrote:  Do Sky viewers not get the 4am show any more?

NOPE!!! i AM WELL FUCKED OFF!!!, I looked forward to having a sneak peak at the recording before i left for work and having a good ole session when i got home !! Gutted eekSurprisedHuh

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
24-08-2016 23:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mr Wong Offline
Apprentice Poster

(24-08-2016 23:26 )Firebird Wrote:  
(24-08-2016 22:56 )OurJud Wrote:  Do Sky viewers not get the 4am show any more?

NOPE!!! i AM WELL FUCKED OFF!!!, I looked forward to having a sneak peak at the recording before i left for work and having a good ole session when i got home !! Gutted eekSurprisedHuh

We are looking for a solution to this.
24-08-2016 23:49
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Mr Wong , Could you consider pushing your BabeStation bosses for a nightshow spot ?
Once a week special show to see how you go .Afterall ,its only a little under 2 years ago Sami and Nadia did a full proper nightshow ,so we know some of the current girls have proved they can do it .
Also can you bring back the bigger sofa ,instead of the girls being squashed together .
Finally ,please bring back Cherry and Ice !
24-08-2016 23:59
Yorkshireman Offline
Junior Poster

(24-08-2016 23:59 )mickster Wrote:  Mr Wong , Could you consider pushing your BabeStation bosses for a nightshow spot ?
Once a week special show to see how you go .Afterall ,its only a little under 2 years ago Sami and Nadia did a full proper nightshow ,so we know some of the current girls have proved they can do it .
Also can you bring back the bigger sofa ,instead of the girls being squashed together .
Finally ,please bring back Cherry and Ice !

And Kipsy
25-08-2016 01:06
Mr Wong Offline
Apprentice Poster

I have kept in contact with Ice over the years, and she is doing well for herself. She has her own exclusive salon, and boasts many of our staff past and present among her clientele. i am not sure where Kipsey or Cherry vanished to, but will ask around and see if I can get an update on their well being.

We are currently looking for some more studio space to expand into. Things are a little cramped at the moment, whist we have been operating out of a temporary space.

As you can appreciate finding somewhere that's right for our needs, safe, then getting all the fibre installed and equipment moved is a bit of a lengthy task. Once we have a bit more space to operate within, i'm sure things will ease up a little.

Thanks for your support

MW
25-08-2016 01:20
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

Hi Mr. Wong, can we bring Cat back? (The last Cat to be on the show, not the original cat)

I think a night show of AC on Sky and Freeview would be great as well.

Lastly can I please have the soundtrack to the show? I really love the music.

Thanks
25-08-2016 17:46
Kimble Offline
Senior Poster

Hi Mr Wong,

Thank you for the updates, I hope your plans all work out. Are you planning to add another/more ladyboy's? Nadia is lovely. However, it would be nice to have another ladyboy on the show.

Thank you.
Kimble.

Hard drive died, sorry I have lost all the Ladyboy videos that have been posted here. Kimble.
25-08-2016 22:11
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

I think the balance is about fair. Some of us prefer the natural born females and it's good to see them getting their fair share of shifts now. A while ago it was nothing but ladyboys almost every day. Let's not have a return to those times.
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2016 22:40 by OurJud.)
25-08-2016 22:39
curlybaggie Offline
Senior Poster

Hi Mr Wong,
I am interested to know how shifts are allocated, Nana seems to be on the early shift most mornings, while Jasmine (who is a great performer) only does about one early show a week.
26-08-2016 04:57
nilford Offline
fence post

(25-08-2016 22:39 )OurJud Wrote:  I think the balance is about fair. Some of us prefer the natural born females and it's good to see them getting their fair share of shifts now. A while ago it was nothing but ladyboys almost every day. Let's not have a return to those times.

It was fairer a few years ago; more of an even split. The roster never became top-heavy with shemales, despite what some with a strong bias against them would claim, but there were one or two regular ones who were excellent, engaging performers - professional, confident, popular with callers, and who seemed to help one or two of the natural-born presenters come out of their shells a little.

Without wanting to add to the barrage of requests being flung Mr Wong's way, it'd be wonderful if the outstanding Balloon and/or Lisa could be brought back to the show (if it could somehow be conveyed to Balloon, where ever s/he is currently how much s/he is remembered and missed, that would be nice), or, if that's out of the question, then, as Kimble suggests, the securing of the services of a couple of transgender performers of equal beauty and confidence to those two would be a welcome development.
26-08-2016 13:24

preetiandpriya.com