preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Asian Connections - Dayshow

Mr Wong Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Asian Connections - Dayshow
I will admit I miss Baloon - she gave me a good giggle. Many of you know our studios are based well away from all the tourist areas of Thailand, but unfortunately we compete with 'tourist' Thailand for staff.

We obviously need staff that can speak good English and tend to recruit from universities and not 'Go Go' bars.

Unfortunately that means when they graduate (with VERY good English after spending a couple of years talking with you guys) they tend to leave us for good jobs in Tourism or International Business, which both require exceptional English. Staff turnover will always be relatively high.

One of our other staff issues, is that every year about 1000 US Air Force personal arrive in town for joint military exercises with the Thai Royal Airforce for a month. You try and get anybody to work when there are 1000 potential western husbands in town. In some cases we have lost staff to become American housewives. (Vee, Anne, Apple to name a few).

Shift patterns are organised locally (I don't personally get involved). I don't think there is any rigid plan, and the girls pretty much choose when they work) - I will make enquiries and get back to you.

Just out of interest, She Male's (they don't like the term Ladyboy - they prefer to be called She Male's or Katoy) was never part of our original plan, and was almost an accident. We try to keep a 50/50 balance, and where possible try to have both a girl and a katoy on at any given time - but not always possible.

MW
26-08-2016 13:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mr Wong Offline
Apprentice Poster

I will talk to the Babestation guys about maybe doing another 'one off' night time special, if that works maybe I could look around for some regular night time airtime.

Who would you like to see on a night time show? (Obviously its easier to do this from the current pool of staff)
26-08-2016 13:09
wim Offline
Account Closed

(26-08-2016 13:09 )Mr Wong Wrote:  I will talk to the Babestation guys about maybe doing another 'one off' night time special, if that works maybe I could look around for some regular night time airtime.

Who would you like to see on a night time show? (Obviously its easier to do this from the current pool of staff)

I think that Amy, Nancy, Sami, Ali, Nadia, and Jasmine would all be awesome. If you could convince Daisy to do nighttime it would be fabulous.

Once again, thanks for your communications, and by the way, if you write that book I will buy a copy! Smile
26-08-2016 13:32
nilford Offline
fence post

(26-08-2016 13:06 )Mr Wong Wrote:  Just out of interest, She Male's (they don't like the term Ladyboy - they prefer to be called She Male's or Katoy) was never part of our original plan, and was almost an accident

Well, planned or not, they've made a great contribution over the course of the show and should always be part of the equation. As stated, they tend to be out-going and imaginative and are good at helping some of the natural-born performers with their inhibitions, as well as displaying physically what many of us like to see (i.e. classic feminine Asian features - long lustrous hair, lovely skin tone, etc. - combined with more height or a rangier silhouette).
26-08-2016 13:34
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

Hi Everyone and Mr Wong,

I like most of the girls except Sami and Nancy.

I think you should bring (New Cat) [Last Cat to be on the show], Em , Ice and Lisa (If ever possible) back to the show, they really made it special.

Also, do Babestation now own Asian Connections? Or is it own by someone else?

Many Thanks Smile
26-08-2016 14:21
Mr Wong Offline
Apprentice Poster

Asian Connections as an entity has been owned and operated by the same three guys since its first inception ten years ago. Three years ago we started working with Babestation on some other projects, and our relationship is now very close As stated in my previous post we have never 'owned' our own channel, choosing instead to be carried by other broadcasters, under their direction and rules (hence why different implementations of OFCOM rules, depending on which host broadcaster we have worked with). The truth is satellite airtime is very expensive and whilst the niche nature of Asian Connections has been able to support an add-hoc day show model, in truth there are not enough calls to support a full time night show. However it is noted the last time we did do a night show 'special' the response was impressive.

I will see what I can wangle at my next meeting with the guys.

MW
26-08-2016 15:30
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

(26-08-2016 13:34 )nilford Wrote:  ... as well as displaying physically what many of us like to see (i.e. classic feminine Asian features [...]

Now you see this is where I start to take exception. If you find the Katoy attractive, I'm very happy for you, but please don't try and convince me they have feminine figures. They certainly don't look like any NBF I've ever seen - Asian or not.
26-08-2016 17:31
wim Offline
Account Closed

(26-08-2016 15:30 )Mr Wong Wrote:  Asian Connections as an entity has been owned and operated by the same three guys since its first inception ten years ago. Three years ago we started working with Babestation on some other projects, and our relationship is now very close As stated in my previous post we have never 'owned' our own channel, choosing instead to be carried by other broadcasters, under their direction and rules (hence why different implementations of OFCOM rules, depending on which host broadcaster we have worked with). The truth is satellite airtime is very expensive and whilst the niche nature of Asian Connections has been able to support an add-hoc day show model, in truth there are not enough calls to support a full time night show. However it is noted the last time we did do a night show 'special' the response was impressive.

I will see what I can wangle at my next meeting with the guys.

MW
Thanks, MW! I wonder if it would be worth floating the idea I have been flogging here for a while - i.e., shifting spicy show to 10 PM to midnight London time, then shutting down and shifting the start of dayshow to 6 AM (with no spicy then). This would have the virtue of not increasing total operating hours but still giving a spicy nightshow its best chance to succeed. It's hard for me to see any model that predicts success for the 4-5:30 AM slot - I bet if you looked at statistics those are the hours that the highest % of the UK population is asleep. The fact that it does as well as it does is a tribute to certain of the performers, and it is in spite of all the technical problems and periods of the bosses' self-censorship. Cheers....
26-08-2016 21:29
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(26-08-2016 13:09 )Mr Wong Wrote:  Who would you like to see on a night time show? (Obviously its easier to do this from the current pool of staff)

For a nighttime slot, extra sauciness required, and this is most ably provided by Ali (if she is still available), Amy, Jasmine, Nancy, Nadia and Sami.

Also, I agree with others, it would be great to have Lisa back as well.
26-08-2016 22:35
richpk Offline
Master Poster

is it possible to do a web only show with naughtier shows?
27-08-2016 08:24

preetiandpriya.com