preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Asian Connections - Dayshow

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Asian Connections - Dayshow
A quick warning to anyone contemplating texting the show. Today I texted in asking Kipsi for an outfit change. I din't ask that she do it on screen or anything, and yet all I got in return was the message, "Call us baby."

I don't text very often at all, so can't say this is a regular occurence, but to be encouraged to text in at £1.50 a throw, only to be told to call the show instead is more than a little naughty in my opinion.
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2011 11:48 by StanTheMan.)
21-07-2011 11:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cockroach1 Offline
Sin Binned

Exclamation In LOVE with a GORGEOUS Asian Shemale Babe
Hi Guys, I am so in LOVE with a GORGEOUS Asian Shemale I saw this morning (21st July 2011) between 5:05am and about 12:30pm. Doesanyone know her name, she was sitting on the left hand side, wearing a HOT HOT HOT short Black outfit. I WANT TO MARRY HER.HIM (I guess). She is the HOTTEST THING OF THIS PLANET. Can anyone tell me her name and when you will be on next. I am going to propose to her. Heart
21-07-2011 20:41
terence Offline

RE: In LOVE with a GORGEOUS Asian Shemale Babe
she/he's in thiland and i'm still scared for them!

by the way their name is Yu Stin Ki!

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2011 20:47 by terence.)
21-07-2011 20:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cockroach1 Offline
Sin Binned

(21-07-2011 20:42 )terence Wrote:  she/he's in thiland and i'm still scared for them!

Don't be scared for them......She is one HOT MEAT, that needs to be cooked. Do you know her name?
21-07-2011 20:46
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(21-07-2011 20:42 )terence Wrote:  by the way their name is Yu Stin Ki!

BounceBounce
22-07-2011 11:41
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

(21-07-2011 20:41 )Cockroach1 Wrote:  Hi Guys, I am so in LOVE with a GORGEOUS Asian Shemale I saw this morning (21st July 2011) between 5:05am and about 12:30pm. Doesanyone know her name, she was sitting on the left hand side, wearing a HOT HOT HOT short Black outfit. I WANT TO MARRY HER.HIM (I guess). She is the HOTTEST THING OF THIS PLANET. Can anyone tell me her name and when you will be on next. I am going to propose to her. Heart

Her name is Cindy. She works on Asian Connections (Daytime) and Asian Babes (Evening/Nightime). Please check out the Schedule posts on this forum if you want to know when she is working again.
23-07-2011 06:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

(21-07-2011 11:48 )StanTheMan Wrote:  A quick warning to anyone contemplating texting the show. Today I texted in asking Kipsi for an outfit change. I din't ask that she do it on screen or anything, and yet all I got in return was the message, "Call us baby."

I don't text very often at all, so can't say this is a regular occurence, but to be encouraged to text in at £1.50 a throw, only to be told to call the show instead is more than a little naughty in my opinion.

I've spoken with Kipsi and she told me that she requested a call because she wanted to know what type of outfit you wanted her to wear, she normally brings three outfits to work on most days. I admit that she should have been more specific in her text to you and texted something like "Call us baby to discuss what you want me to wear???" but with the amount of texts the girls get they do occassionally answer in not as full a fashion as they should. She and we apologise for the briefness of the text.
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2011 20:42 by Thailand.)
24-07-2011 20:40
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(24-07-2011 20:40 )Thailand Wrote:  
(21-07-2011 11:48 )StanTheMan Wrote:  A quick warning to anyone contemplating texting the show. Today I texted in asking Kipsi for an outfit change. I din't ask that she do it on screen or anything, and yet all I got in return was the message, "Call us baby."

I've spoken with Kipsi and she told me that she requested a call because she wanted to know what type of outfit you wanted her to wear, she normally brings three outfits to work on most days. I admit that she should have been more specific in her text to you and texted something like "Call us baby to discuss what you want me to wear???" but with the amount of texts the girls get they do occassionally answer in not as full a fashion as they should. She and we apologise for the briefness of the text.

That's fair enough, Thailand, and I accept and appreciate the apology, but I still feel as though texters are cheated to a large degree. You yourself have just stated that she should have explained why she wanted me to call in, but if I'd wanted to call in I would have. Texting is cheaper, as it's a one-off fee of £1.50 (unless you operate reverse billing then I suppose it's £3.00). Either way it's a damn site cheaper than a five minute conversation.

In my opinion, I think it is an abuse of the text service to ask texters to call in once they've texted. If they wanted to call the show, they would.
24-07-2011 21:08
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

(24-07-2011 21:08 )StanTheMan Wrote:  That's fair enough, Thailand, and I accept and appreciate the apology, but I still feel as though texters are cheated to a large degree. You yourself have just stated that she should have explained why she wanted me to call in, but if I'd wanted to call in I would have. Texting is cheaper, as it's a one-off fee of £1.50 (unless you operate reverse billing then I suppose it's £3.00). Either way it's a damn site cheaper than a five minute conversation.

In my opinion, I think it is an abuse of the text service to ask texters to call in once they've texted. If they wanted to call the show, they would.

Understand your point, but there are two options in this particular case if you think it through:

a) Kipsi gets a text asking for a clothes change but she has a choice of clothing, what does she do? She texts back a long list of every available option. Then you have to text back with your choice, then if there is anything you leave out, i.e. with or with heels etc. she has to text you again and you reply again, that's 3 texts if there is no confusion.

or...

b) She askes the texter to call, the texter makes a short call and speaks with the presenter who then establishes exactly what type of clothing the caller likes.

From experience a short call sorts everything out far quicker (and cheaper) with no confusion and the texter/caller is 100% happy. If for example Kipsi gets a text asking to change her clothing. She does as requested but happens to change into something that the texter likes even less than what she was previously wearing. Texter is not happy and now he has to text again hoping that the next clothing change (if she can be bothered to change clothes yet again within such a short time) is something the texter likes.

Kipsi did the correct thing in this case by asking you to call her to sort out the specific details, the only thing she did wrong was not give you a full and detailed description of exactly why she wanted you to call her. As I previously stated depending on the number of texts in the system the girls do give slightly shorter messages occassionally. In her defence, we are all a little lax on being very specific within text messages because they involve typing not speaking which is obviously far more natural.

We obviously do not see this as any type of abuse of a text service, in fact she was trying to please the texter (you) fully which is the basic principle of good business. We get several hundred texts daily, and a large percentage are from people who have texted on numerous other occassions. This incident is a one off where the presenter acted correctly apart from the lack of specifics. Let's be honest most texters would have just called and found out why they had been asked to call and been very happy with the result i.e. a change of clothing of their choice. For whatever reasons you did not and that's why we are going through all this. We have been running texts on Asian Connections for well over two years and this is the first negative comment we have ever recieved, I think that speaks for itself. Matter closed.

Note: we do not, have never and will not ever operate any reverse billing.
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2011 09:33 by Thailand.)
24-07-2011 23:42
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(24-07-2011 23:42 )Thailand Wrote:  Matter closed.

As it happens I've said all I want to say, but that's not a decision either of us have the right to make, is it?
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2011 14:02 by StanTheMan.)
25-07-2011 14:02

preetiandpriya.com