preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Asian Connections - Dayshow

IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Asian Connections - Dayshow
Surprised Smile Big Grin wow...just had to press record then about 5 miniutes ago
as i was looking thru the channels for a second and saw the 2 luvly asian babes on the show now,the girl in red was checking something but it looks really nice and it got me interested straight away Shy
2 very sexy ladies i might add and the other sexy girl started doing it aswel so i really hope they keep doing it for me while im recording their show coz i thought they both looked great doing that laugh
thanks,i love asian babes Heart
TigerPETExXx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2011 06:45 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
03-08-2011 06:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Smile you just gotta love these 2
very sexxy dancing Big Grin loved the way they turn from the camera and give us a little booty call & before when they both had to feel inside their bra for adjusting Surprised quality show and lovely asian babes Surprised

03-08-2011 07:59
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(03-08-2011 06:45 )daytimeSLIPS Wrote:  Surprised Smile Big Grin wow...just had to press record then about 5 miniutes ago
as i was looking thru the channels for a second and saw the 2 luvly asian babes on the show now,the girl in red was checking something but it looks really nice and it got me interested straight away Shy
2 very sexy ladies i might add and the other sexy girl started doing it aswel so i really hope they keep doing it for me while im recording their show coz i thought they both looked great doing that laugh
thanks,i love asian babes Heart
TigerPETExXx

Tell me more, TigerPETExXx Big Grin

All I've got right now is a blank screen. If you think it's best left unsaid, then please PM me Smile

Speaking of which, I've noticed the 'black screen syndrome' on this channel before. The OSG are still up and the music play on, but it's just like someone turned out the lights. It can be like this for hours and I have no idea why it takes so long to sort out. Just do whatever needs doing to get the show back on air.
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2011 11:23 by StanTheMan.)
03-08-2011 11:19
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Fill me in the details please as well

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
05-08-2011 22:58
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Given the current climate, I'm 99.9% sure I'll be proved wrong, but early indications suggest the girl on Asian Connexions right now has gone commando.

The girl is the one in grey, by the way, just in case you have difficulty spotting your petite females from the dockers in drag.
09-08-2011 12:58
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I did it again. Last night I had the usual dilemma of what dayshows to set for record. I chose Chatgirl and one from the channel that cannot be mentioned, but my instinct was telling me to record Asian Connexions. I ignored my instinct and what a mistake it might have been. I caught the show from about 10am and it was looking good, so heaven knows what went on prior to this - I missed a whole 5 hours of who knows what, featuring my two favourite babes.
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2011 12:30 by StanTheMan.)
10-09-2011 12:29
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

just started recording your show Surprised the girl who wore the almost see-thru top i liked is on today wearing a little black top and lovely little miniskirt Big Laugh class show by her Surprised really liked seeing her on the show coz she seems very erotic full of eastern promise Heart
hope she keeps showing her sweet side laugh xxx

12-09-2011 14:51
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

sorry for not just sayin this before aswel but i hadnt seen the girl in red but she is one of my favourites aswel,infact the two babes on the show today are both my favourite 2 off this asian babes channel Surprised
i think the 2 of them are both very very sexy,im just hoping they keep adjusting thier tops like the way they do anyway,i love watching these 2,coming up close to the cam with their mouth open and tonguing the cam Tongue aswel as giving us a 1st class veiw of thier gorgeous little titties before bending over the settee and letting us see their prime tight little arses Big Grin top quality dayshows from these 2 hunnies Surprised

12-09-2011 16:03
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

You do realise the one in the blue is a guy, don't you??
12-09-2011 17:56
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

At least one good thing seems to have come from the move to Playboy - this channel now features a collection of the catchiest songs anywhere in the 900s. Some are so good (despite not being able to understand a single word) that if they're on when I check the channel, I stay watching just to listen to the song.
26-11-2011 05:48

preetiandpriya.com