Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Today's Top Posters

Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

RE: Today's Top Posters
(16-03-2011 22:26 )mr williams Wrote:  
(15-03-2011 23:53 )simplymarko Wrote:  Good move, should start to see an end to all the pointless 'yeah me too' posts

I agree

Me too.

16-03-2011 22:32
Find all posts by this user
Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

Im taking bets that there will soon be an A-Z game about why people dislike A-Z games.

Annoying
Boring
Crap
Dumb
Elephant (theres always one person not smart enough to understand how these games work) Smile

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2011 22:44 by Chimpy.)
16-03-2011 22:43
terence Offline

Couldn't agree more!,

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
16-03-2011 22:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

(16-03-2011 18:45 )lindor Wrote:  Whilst it was always amusing to view the Today's Top Posters list for a laugh to see who was racing who to the next milestone etc, its removal should hopefully discourage such as The Pink Panther to post in excess of 120 posts in a day - fuck's sake, that's more than some forum members BLINK in a dayeek

I used to post in the A-Zs but it's nothing more than a building up of posts exercise as the same songs/countries/names etc keep on getting repeated ad nauseum nowadays. I can't understand the posts that simply say Couldn't agree more!, or She looks great tonight! or such, which are also a waste of time and space on the forum.

A bit more quality over quantity mightn't go amissSmile
are you trying to join the CLIQUE lindor? when the pink panther became top poster for a day, he probably went overboard declaring how great he was. some of the reaction towards him was a bit unfair. yes i get he might be a bit slow but i dont think thats any reason for a few members to have digs at him like they did. i noticed he also thanked your above post as well, so maybe he agrees with you and wont be on the a-z's anymore.

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
16-03-2011 23:44
lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

It was a funny thread when he opened a new one to declare that he'd been Top Poster the previous day; someone has to be top poster every day but the 120-plus posts in one 24hour spell was a bit of a blatant attempt at winning it; I may be wrong but didn't Rammy have something like 80-odd posts that day, which in itself was pretty huge even by his standards.

I've no problems with The Pink Panther - I used to love watching him after Grandstand and before Dr Who years agoBig Grin and I'm glad to see he's back from detentionlaugh and he seems to have taken my criticism in good humour.

I just wonder what purpose the A-Zs serve on this forum besides enabling posters who try to race to their next milestone get there that bit quicker. It's not really meant as a criticism as some very fine forum members - yourself included - post a lot there but also make good contributions to other threads across the forum, it's just that they seems to have been done to death and whenever I look at the latest postings they're the same songs/names/countries etc as when I was posting there to boost my number of posts a short few months ago.

Foxy on Sportxxx - the REAL Cream of the Crop!
17-03-2011 00:23
rover Offline

When I first started the thread A-Z artist/song titles I thought there were thousands of songs so there wouldn't be many repeats but sadly that has not been the case, Unfortunately there are loads of repeated songs which is a shame but not surprising given the number of pages and posts you would have to search to see if anyone else had posted the same song. l have enjoyed finding out about artists and songs that l would never have heard of were it not for all the contributions from you guys so thanks for that.Big Grin

l have decided to see if l can get the thread locked thus removing one of the A-Z threads l hope other A-z thread starters will do the same because l think they have come to there natural end.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
17-03-2011 00:53
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

(17-03-2011 00:23 )lindor Wrote:  It was a funny thread when he opened a new one to declare that he'd been Top Poster the previous day; someone has to be top poster every day but the 120-plus posts in one 24hour spell was a bit of a blatant attempt at winning it; I may be wrong but didn't Rammy have something like 80-odd posts that day, which in itself was pretty huge even by his standards.

I've no problems with The Pink Panther - I used to love watching him after Grandstand and before Dr Who years agoBig Grin and I'm glad to see he's back from detentionlaugh and he seems to have taken my criticism in good humour.

I just wonder what purpose the A-Zs serve on this forum besides enabling posters who try to race to their next milestone get there that bit quicker. It's not really meant as a criticism as some very fine forum members - yourself included - post a lot there but also make good contributions to other threads across the forum, it's just that they seems to have been done to death and whenever I look at the latest postings they're the same songs/names/countries etc as when I was posting there to boost my number of posts a short few months ago.
yes lindor but when mr panther put his thread up saying he was top poster, he got quite a bit stick about it, and people winding him up. another thread people moaning about a-z's wanting them gone fair enough i agree, but then some1 was also on about every thread that was'nt babe related. which means football banter and others, but when some1 mentioned wwe thread, then they said nah not to that extreme. so soon as its a thread that they like, ie wwe, then they dont moan. the comment regarding the clique, well i think you know what i mean. you can write some good posts on some threads and you will never get any thanx off certain members even if they agree with your posts,they will never tell you. but some1 can write anything they want lindor and people will just thank them anyway cos they are buddies. hey lindor dont forget to thank this post mate!

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
17-03-2011 01:03
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

This thread is shit and should be locked to stop people boosting their post count
17-03-2011 07:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(16-03-2011 23:44 )malicious fan Wrote:  are you trying to join the CLIQUE lindor? when the pink panther became top poster for a day, he probably went overboard declaring how great he was.

Yes he did go overboard.

(16-03-2011 23:44 )malicious fan Wrote:  some of the reaction towards him was a bit unfair. yes i get he might be a bit slow but i dont think thats any reason for a few members to have digs at him like they did. i noticed he also thanked your above post as well, so maybe he agrees with you and wont be on the a-z's anymore.

No, I think it was perfectly justified. If you visit the same threads as him you'd know why. I don't want to go into details again, my comments and his reaction are there for all to see elsewhere. I just hope that his time spent in the sin bin has caused him to reflect and we'll see an improvement in his posting style.

As for the A-Zs, I've commented in another thread about those too. It's good to see a respected poster like rover getting the ball rolling regarding their end.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
17-03-2011 08:46
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

(17-03-2011 08:46 )eagle_si Wrote:  
(16-03-2011 23:44 )malicious fan Wrote:  are you trying to join the CLIQUE lindor? when the pink panther became top poster for a day, he probably went overboard declaring how great he was.

Yes he did go overboard.

(16-03-2011 23:44 )malicious fan Wrote:  some of the reaction towards him was a bit unfair. yes i get he might be a bit slow but i dont think thats any reason for a few members to have digs at him like they did. i noticed he also thanked your above post as well, so maybe he agrees with you and wont be on the a-z's anymore.

No, I think it was perfectly justified. If you visit the same threads as him you'd know why. I don't want to go into details again, my comments and his reaction are there for all to see elsewhere. I just hope that his time spent in the sin bin has caused him to reflect and we'll see an improvement in his posting style.

As for the A-Zs, I've commented in another thread about those too. It's good to see a respected poster like rover getting the ball rolling regarding their end.

I'm definitely not slow very intelligent me!! I was very fast with the posts but I do apologise if I pissed people off I just wanted to be the leader on the top poster list but I can except criticism after all there are many that enjoy being leader sometimes like Rammy or yourself Malicious and there's no harm in that at all I don't want to be leader all the time just sometimes is nice for anyone but my posting style will mainly remain the same if I like a girl better than another I will say and if I thought the night show wasn't that good I will say I always give my honest opinions and if someone gets upset because it's one of their favourite girls they shouldn't. LET'S get this fact straight I didn't say how great I was just that I was surprised to be top poster for the first time. If I had to pick my favourite girl Lucy-Anne Brooks or anyone other I would choose my favourite all the time, I did go overboard but I've been punished for it so let's forget it now and move on?.
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2011 11:09 by Classic84.)
17-03-2011 10:58
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles