Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Off-Topic - Asperger Syndrome

wnakmandango Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Off-Topic - Asperger Syndrome
LMAO maybe she has aspergers...many asperger people are young and cute looking also...but then again prob not gonna be on TV or phones for a job Wink
21-03-2011 20:15
Find all posts by this user
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

[split] Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion
(21-03-2011 20:15 )wnakmandango Wrote:  LMAO maybe she has aspergers...many asperger people are young and cute looking also...but then again prob not gonna be on TV or phones for a job Wink

You what?!?!?!? That's kids with aspergers (seriously, has this forum been sponsored by the aspergers society or something lately?). Also, aspergers has no impact on the way you look. You look no different than anyone else, which is why it's difficult to spot. What you're talking about is a whole different kettle of fish - or else you just wanna talk about kids eek
[Image: smi123_102.png]

*wild accusations - working both ways since the shitstorm

On a side note, yet on topic.......Mica's hot - deal with it Big Grin

23-03-2011 16:07
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion
I was just about to get on my white horse...then someone beat me too it ^^^ laugh

errrr....What she said ^^ Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2011 16:42 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
23-03-2011 16:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-03-2011 16:07 )Sooky™ Wrote:  
(21-03-2011 20:15 )wnakmandango Wrote:  LMAO maybe she has aspergers...many asperger people are young and cute looking also...but then again prob not gonna be on TV or phones for a job Wink

You what?!?!?!? That's kids with aspergers (seriously, has this forum been sponsored by the aspergers society or something lately?). Also, aspergers has no impact on the way you look. You look no different than anyone else, which is why it's difficult to spot. What you're talking about is a whole different kettle of fish - or else you just wanna talk about kids eek
[Image: smi123_102.png]

*wild accusations - working both ways since the shitstorm

On a side note, yet on topic.......Mica's hot - deal with it Big Grin

well said sooky, ive got aspergers syndrome and you cant tell by looking at me

Piper Niven Superfan
23-03-2011 16:37
wnakmandango Offline
Junior Poster

In general many aspereger adults tend to look much younger than there age.

I looked 12 when I was 18 now I look about 14 in 20s.

I read on soem forums via google searching this was a common trait.
23-03-2011 17:33
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

So now you're aspergers as well? Seriously - am I the only person on here who isn't?!?!?!?!?*

Also, your facts are wrong - looking younger (or shorter) than your age is only symptomatic in children, not adults

*not bullying, incase anyone thinks so, just dubious

MICA IS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! (keeping on topic) Tongue

(This post was last modified: 23-03-2011 17:53 by Sooky™.)
23-03-2011 17:47
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(23-03-2011 17:47 )Sooky™ Wrote:  So now you're aspergers as well? Seriously - am I the only person on here who isn't?!?!?!?!?*

Yes. The forum is the HQ for the aspergers defence league. You question someones claims they it and you will be hunted down!!!

#Fastball Just don't worry about facts they go out the window when the ADL are on their high horses Rolleyes

Mica looked good in her socks last night considering her condition *

* will jamie do the right thing by her or toss her away like he did to amanda max Wink
23-03-2011 18:04
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

(23-03-2011 17:33 )wnakmandango Wrote:  In general many aspereger adults tend to look much younger than there age.

Are you trying to imply that you have aspergers, if so why do you have to Google the symptoms. Surely your doctor would fill you in.

Google knobhead, it's more fitting for you my friend.
23-03-2011 20:05
wnakmandango Offline
Junior Poster

(23-03-2011 17:33 )sooky Wrote:  So now you're aspergers as well? Seriously - am I the only person on here who isn't?!?!?!?!?*

Also, your facts are wrong - looking younger (or shorter) than your age is only symptomatic in children, not adults

Yes funnily most children do have the traits of being short and looing young. How weird? (thats a joke btw).

I have read adults with autism in general have the triat of younger looking faces...In this case google is your freind.

As for height that is irrelevant.

I only quote what I read and others testements, dont shoot the messenger. I can only claim 100% for me I look/looked very young and on autistic spectrum.

Anyway, this is all very boring I was only making a quick joke about Mica, now its all so serious.

(23-03-2011 20:05 )dirtbag Wrote:  
(23-03-2011 17:33 )wnakmandango Wrote:  In general many aspereger adults tend to look much younger than there age.

Are you trying to imply that you have aspergers, if so why do you have to Google the symptoms. Surely your doctor would fill you in.

Google knobhead, it's more fitting for you my friend.

I''ll bite. I did not google sypmtoms. I read a lot of stuff on an aspereger forum. Wrongplanet.

Whether I have ''aspergers'' or not I dont know. I am on autistic specturm though. Autism/aspergers is not fully understood.

I could give you my details and life history but this forum is more for my sexual entertainment.
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2011 20:40 by wnakmandango.)
23-03-2011 20:36
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

RE: [split] Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion
(23-03-2011 20:36 )wnakmandango Wrote:  this forum is more for my sexual entertainment.

Quote of the century.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
23-03-2011 20:42
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66