Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Is it weird to be completely silent during sex?

terence Offline

RE: Is it weird to be completely silent during sex?
(26-03-2011 21:07 )wnakmandango Wrote:  I really have no social skills and struggle to socially communiacate with girls to have sex.

Thats also why hookers are easier and less stress for me.

Plus becuase when I have sex I dont really care for girl just to get my rocks off I feel bad so prefer I use hooker that way it makes snese for both parties noone is being used. Its very simple transaction.

he's a full blown sociopath!eek

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
26-03-2011 21:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

(26-03-2011 20:44 )wnakmandango Wrote:  At spooky

I promised myself I was done this thread after upholding the honour of this forum during the day when the rest of you slackers couldn't be bothered. Oh, you've all turned up during the evening. Wink

But seriously spooky, yes spooky, my pinkness cos it's so fine and to emphasise, is top trolling. Top marks for serious trolling. Wish I'd thought of it. Wink
26-03-2011 21:14
Find all posts by this user
wnakmandango Offline
Junior Poster

(26-03-2011 21:10 )terence Wrote:  he's a full blown sociopath!eek

aspergers and sociopathy do have simialr traits. But 1 is intent on being ''evil'' I am not.

http://www.autism-world.com/index.php/20...-syndrome/

'''T'hey (aspergers) have difficulty in reading expressions, understanding body languages. In a word, they don’t know how to communicate with others naturally. However, they mean people no harm, that’s the biggest difference between people with Asperger’s Syndrome and Sociopaths.''''
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2011 21:17 by wnakmandango.)
26-03-2011 21:14
wnakmandango Offline
Junior Poster

(26-03-2011 21:14 )Captain Vimes Wrote:  
(26-03-2011 20:44 )wnakmandango Wrote:  At spooky

I promised myself I was done this thread after upholding the honour of this forum during the day when the rest of you slackers couldn't be bothered. Oh, you've all turned up during the evening. Wink

But seriously spooky, yes spooky, my pinkness cos it's so fine and to emphasise, is top trolling. Top marks for serious trolling. Wish I'd thought of it. Wink

the funniest thing is, though you wont beleive me, is I actaully thought that was her name.

I never done it as a joke but looking back now lmao hahaha it was pretty funny.

I thought that was her/his username lol
26-03-2011 21:16
skully Offline

Just a little note, the rape comments have been edited, I don't want to see any more of that kind of stuff posted.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
26-03-2011 21:17
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

(26-03-2011 21:17 )skully Wrote:  Just a little note, the rape comments have been edited, I don't want to see any more of that kind of stuff posted.

Good move Skully, I don't like to see it either. Its a terrible atrocity and i even hate seeing the word rape being used in a sentence let alone watching a scene of it in a movie or hearing about it on the news. It's a terrible terrible crime

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
26-03-2011 21:25
wnakmandango Offline
Junior Poster

(26-03-2011 21:17 )skully Wrote:  Just a little note, the rape comments have been edited, I don't want to see any more of that kind of stuff posted.

yes I am nice to girls and funny and stuff and usually immature wehnI do talk to them (the pretty ones, i dont talk to ugly girls).

I just struggle to talk normally and no idea how to talk to obtain sex. Thats advanced communication skills.

Also the thing is for example I didnt start masturbating til I was 18 so I defiantley am not 100% right. I mean this is quite abnormal Inow find..SO this is all new to me.

I am like 5-10 years behind everyone else mentally.

Like an adult with a young teens mind.

Like I think myabe I am rude and evil to appraoch girls for sex? But then hwo on earth do you get sex if you dotn ask/approach girls for it? But then its not normal/good to be asking or lookign for sex?

It all makes no sense and confuses me. I dont liek to pay but its so much simpler.
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2011 21:30 by wnakmandango.)
26-03-2011 21:29
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

(26-03-2011 21:29 )wnakmandango Wrote:  

yes I am nice to girls and funny and stuff and usually immature wehnI do talk to them (the pretty ones, i dont talk to ugly girls).

I just struggle to talk normally and no idea how to talk to obtain sex. Thats advanced communication skills.

Also the thing is for example I didnt start masturbating til I was 18 so I defiantley am not 100% right. I mean this is quite abnormal Inow find..SO this is all new to me.

I am like 5-10 years behind everyone else mentally.

Like an adult with a young teens mind.

Like I think myabe I am rude and evil to appraoch girls for sex? But then hwo on earth do you get sex if you dotn ask/approach girls for it? But then its not normal/good to be asking or lookign for sex?

It all makes no sense and confuses me. I dont liek to pay but its so much simpler.

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
26-03-2011 21:59
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(26-03-2011 21:29 )wnakmandango Wrote:  yes I am nice to girls and funny and stuff and usually immature wehnI do talk to them (the pretty ones, i dont talk to ugly girls).

I think that is a huge understatement.

(26-03-2011 21:29 )wnakmandango Wrote:  I just struggle to talk normally and no idea how to talk to obtain sex. Thats advanced communication skills.
*snip*

It's plain to anyone reading this thread you struggle to talk normally. If you approach a girl with the sole intention of getting sex of course you're going to struggle, you have to at least pretend that you give a damn about them as a person.

You've already answered your own question on how to get it without approaching the girl like a normal person. You pay for it.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
26-03-2011 22:52
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

(26-03-2011 22:52 )iloveMegan Wrote:  If you approach a girl with the sole intention of getting sex of course you're going to struggle, you have to at least pretend that you give a damn about them as a person.

I bloody love this forum but there is no excuse for blurting out blokes inner most thoughts like that iloveMegan. Remember the blokes code of conduct next time. Sheesh. Wink
26-03-2011 23:00
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66