Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

would the babes give us guys the time of day in real life?

The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

RE: would the babes give us guys the time of day in real life?
(25-03-2011 23:00 )Regenerated Wrote:  
(25-03-2011 17:14 )Sooky™ Wrote:  
(25-03-2011 15:52 )SeanTheDon Wrote:  probably not,unless some of us had six packs

Stella? Carlsberg? Heineken?????

It's these details that may make all the difference
Big Grin

Nah... Fosters is the deal-breaker! Big Grin

well it is super chilled

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
25-03-2011 23:02
Find all posts by this user
Starblade Offline
:|

(25-03-2011 22:49 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Chase them down the street yelling "I wank over you when you're on the telly!", and it would probably be a different story though.

Smile haha. made me choke on my tea Smile sounds like something Jeremy from the Peep Show would say.

I think the same rules apply to the babes as to other women. Kinda of a broad, unanswerable question but fun answers Smile
25-03-2011 23:07
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

certain members of the forum will recall the time a man entered the chat room on her proclaiming that 2 of the screen girls were so impressed by his posting ability they both contacted him for sex...if thats completely true or not i have no idea..but i do have my suspicions Wink

If you are a decent enough guy then you may be given time of day, but certain members who just spend their days and lives tweeting and facebooking and blogging girls in the belief that its winning them their affection are probably quite delusional
25-03-2011 23:11
TheUsualSuspect Offline
Account Closed

Why the negativity? Tongue

I highly doubt that all of the girls are only after guys with perfect bodies and perfect lives. For example, spoke to Chatgirl's Belle recently and she seemed to be a pretty down-to-Earth girl, not one with an over-inflated ego. Beautiful girl too.
25-03-2011 23:47
gtheg Offline
Senior Poster

I'm quite good friends with one of the "babes" and to be perfectly honest, she seems to prefer more ordinary guys.

All she looks for is to be treated with a bit of respect. I'm sure she's not the only "tv babe" who thinks like this

I hate foot fetishists
26-03-2011 00:07
lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

(26-03-2011 00:07 )gtheg Wrote:  I'm quite good friends with one of the "babes" and to be perfectly honest, she seems to prefer more ordinary guys.

All she looks for is to be treated with a bit of respect. I'm sure she's not the only "tv babe" who thinks like this

I absolutely agree! To think otherwise is merely to generalise, and it's pretty obvious to see that not all of the babes out of those who are even members on this forum are prima-donnnas; some are genuinely down-to-earth ladies who are merely acting when they're on-screen.

As for some of the others, of course they'd give you the time of day! As in:

"Look darling, it's ten-to-five now, so if you're gonna buy me that Playstation3 and perfume on my wishlist you've only got another ten minutes if you want to make sure I receive them by tomorrow!"

Foxy on Sportxxx - the REAL Cream of the Crop!
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2011 00:22 by lindor.)
26-03-2011 00:20
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

There are quite a few Babeshow girls on here: http://sugardaddie.com/ They will not just give you "time" but "time and companionship" as part of an "arrangement".... Looks unimportant, wealth important.
26-03-2011 00:42
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

relationship wise probably not.

but just to say hello am sure 90 percent of them would say hi to you or sign a picture that type of stuff as long as you know your limit.
26-03-2011 01:31
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

(25-03-2011 22:59 )The Narcissist Wrote:  I don't phone in and i never will so I ain't contributing to their wage packets really. I just watch.

Me neither mate, but they don't know that, every ones a potential.
26-03-2011 02:34
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I'm sure we'd all like to think that they would. We're all people at the end of the day. Manners don't cost anything, and I'm sure as long as we all weren't total wierdos they would be happy to speak to us. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
26-03-2011 02:36
Thread Closed