Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

would the babes give us guys the time of day in real life?

staggerlee Offline
Banned - many duplicate accounts

RE: would the babes give us guys the time of day in real life?
Everyone has a job to do - Id like to think if you are a decent human being and treat people with respect you will get the time of day from anyone
26-03-2011 05:10
Find all posts by this user
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

Now it all depends what you are after? a quick chat or an autograph, them maybe, if you are after a date, then you have as much chance as you do with a good looking woman who you have never met before.

Of course it all depends on the Babe channel lady, I remember a good couple of years ago, going to this event thing at the EXCEL centre in the London Docklands. Before it had opened, I saw Charlene/Cherri chatting and joking to a fan who was in a wheelchair and this was when she still did the night shows. So it does all depends on the lady and what they are doing at the time, they maybe in a rush to an audition, so might not have time to stop to have a chat.
26-03-2011 09:02
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

(26-03-2011 02:36 )Regenerated Wrote:  Manners don't cost anything, and I'm sure as long as we all weren't total wierdos they would be happy to speak to us. Smile

Bastard! That rules me out then. Wink
26-03-2011 10:00
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

tammy is going to be my wife and fernny babes wud be a very happy fuck buddyImportantBig Grin

26-03-2011 14:36
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

I received a get well message recently from Fernanda Ferrari when I was recovering after my recent operation.
Fernanda didn't have to do it, but she did it and it meant a lot to me.

So yes I was given more than just the time of day from Fernanda Ferrari, and I really appreciated itSmile
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2011 15:36 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
27-03-2011 15:34
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

A lot of this presupposes that the girls are not ordinary people like us.They are,with friends ordinary and extraordinary that they got to know in and out of the business.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
27-03-2011 16:56
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

Would the babes give us the time of day? I suppose it depends on all kinds of variables. I'll list a few.

~ Does the babe in question actually know the time herself?
~ If not, does she have a watch?
~ Assuming no, does she have a mobile phone?
~ If yes, do you look enough like a mugger that she wouldn't lift it out to look at the clock on it?
~ Is she sarcastic? She could simply "Yes thanks!" and walk away...
~ Is she a Randian Objectivist? She could simply refuse to tell you, since it would mean you sponging from her hard work to pay for the watch/phone in question.
~ Has she suffered any kind of trauma related to telling perfect strangers the time? Perhaps when she was 13 years old a stranger approached her asking for the time and when she stopped to reply, she was struck in the face with a custard pie.
~ Is she holding a drink in the hand that's attached to the wrist her watch is on? Because no-one likes being caught out that way more than once.
~ Did you grab her by the lapels and scream in her face "What time is it? I have to know! LIVES DEPEND ON IT!"?
~ Are you wearing an expression of leering intensity and keeping one hand firmly in your trouser pocket? That's always off-putting.

In short, I believe that yes, a babeshow babe who is wearing a watch/carrying a phone, not afraid of being mugged, not sarcastic, not an objectivist, not suffering time telling related trauma, not holding a drink in the required hand, hasn't been screamed at and isn't worried that the temporally disadvantaged person is having a crafty five knuckle shuffle while being asked what the time is would, in fact, give one of us the time of day.

So many variables... If I had more time, I'd make a flowchart or something.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
27-03-2011 18:40
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

People do know what your average woman on the street is like? Most seem to think every man in the universe is wanting to have sex with them. This tends to mean, that unless a women fancies a bloke or knows the bloke or is related to a bloke, she will be funny to the point of insultingly ignorant.

Personally I wouldn't go up to a complete female stranger to me and just start chatting away, 99.9% of the time they think you was hitting on them give a filthy look and walk off in a huff, even if you was just reaching for the suga puffs of the shelf.

Pretty sure these women on here, some think they are celebs, would be worse unless it's at a function or something.
27-03-2011 19:18
Dani Amour Offline
Senior Poster

i would 100%,, i love talking and chatting to people, if the guy or girl knows what i do or not.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Follow me on twitter @daniamour
Face book: dani amour
29-03-2011 22:13
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Wonder if my Suit and cape would do the trick Big Grin

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
29-03-2011 22:17
Thread Closed