Junior Poster

RE: Amateur Model Site
Brilliant website, thanks for the link.
27-04-2012 14:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

I've been checking this site out and it's a good choice for anyone looking for genuine amateur content. It won't appeal to those looking for hardcore material, although there is some of that to be seen here, but those looking for true amateur models in their first ever shoots should find themselves well catered for.

What I liked most was that you can watch the girls being interviewed first, so you get the story of many of the girls from the very beginning of their shoots, which helps a lot I think to make things more interesting. Some sites just go straight into the shoots, which is a mistake I believe when it comes to amateur content.

If I'm critical the site is on the small side just now, but a big plus point is the quality. Just because the girls are total amateurs it doesn't mean the production values are amateurish too, because the videos are in HD which is great. On the whole if you like watching first timers to nude modelling you probably should put this site on your list of things to see.
03-02-2013 17:55
asamfox Offline
Junior Poster

Ok here's a link for 1/2 price membership - limited:

http://www.amateurmodelsite.com/special
04-02-2013 08:29
thunderbolt Offline
Apprentice Poster

I checked out some amateur sites a few years ago, but didn't find them much different to any other sites, as although probably genuine amateurs you couldn't really discern that. Is this site any different?
09-04-2013 22:58
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

I know what you mean that some sites are said to be amateur but when it comes to it the girls don't seem that amateur, but with some of the girls on this site it's pretty obvious they haven't been naked in front of a camera before. That's what I liked about the site, that you get to follow the girls from the very beginning, meaning that you see some of them talking before the shoot even begins and then follow them from their first appearance in front of the camera. The site won't suit everyone, as I know that some people would want to see more action rather than the scenarios here which slowly unfold, but for those who want to see girls taking their first steps in glamour modelling and getting it all off on camera for the first time I would recommend it.
10-04-2013 09:59
asamfox Offline
Junior Poster

Cheers here's an animation from teh site:

[Image: QLlC2Zx.gif]
18-04-2013 07:42
hughesey15 Offline

(03-02-2013 17:55 )BarrieBF Wrote:  What I liked most was that you can watch the girls being interviewed first, so you get the story of many of the girls from the very beginning of their shoots

That would make a big difference as getting some background to a shoot gives it context and draws you in to it more. In general I'm a big fan of behind the scenes stuff.
05-05-2013 10:24
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(05-05-2013 10:24 )hughesey15 Wrote:  getting some background to a shoot gives it context and draws you in to it more

Yes exactly, plus it gives you some knowledge of the girl before the shoot begins, which helps to make each shoot different. I found with this site that it avoids the problem that many sites have of each shoot being so similar to the others, because when you have a little background on each girl it helps to differentiate one girl from another, more than just looks alone can.
08-05-2013 12:25