Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.59 Average

Get Party Girls on sky.

Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Get Party Girls on sky.
why is it that late nite/early morn there are 3 or 4 channels with the same PP/BS girl onSad why can't they use 1 of those channels to show the free view party girl shows again???????????
22-01-2009 19:35
Find all posts by this user
cherryryder Offline
Gone

its strange how the freeview channels started off so tame and shit and now they have well and trully taken over Sky in terms of titilation..
22-01-2009 19:41
BobDol1 Offline
Junior Poster

Can any one please give me an answer why Party Girls(probably a show for free view only ok we have diffrent ones on sky) BUT Party People 3am show is no longer on Sky either and I would much rather watch these than Babestation2, and why are the freeviw shows a lot dirtier then whats on Sky. BRING BACK PARTY PEOPLE 3AM SHOW. Im am compleatly gutted that i miss Paige and Lynsey on thereSad
18-02-2009 22:01
Shandy Offline

well you still get them, just the last 2 hours from 7am lol.
18-02-2009 22:27
cherryryder Offline
Gone

BobDol1 Wrote:Can any one please give me an answer why Party Girls(probably a show for free view only ok we have diffrent ones on sky) BUT Party People 3am show is no longer on Sky either and I would much rather watch these than Babestation2, and why are the freeviw shows a lot dirtier then whats on Sky. BRING BACK PARTY PEOPLE 3AM SHOW. Im am compleatly gutted that i miss Paige and Lynsey on thereSad

http://www.tvalways.com

?
18-02-2009 22:32
Shandy Offline

cherryryder Wrote:
BobDol1 Wrote:Can any one please give me an answer why Party Girls(probably a show for free view only ok we have diffrent ones on sky) BUT Party People 3am show is no longer on Sky either and I would much rather watch these than Babestation2, and why are the freeviw shows a lot dirtier then whats on Sky. BRING BACK PARTY PEOPLE 3AM SHOW. Im am compleatly gutted that i miss Paige and Lynsey on thereSad

http://www.tvalways.com

?

well PP is only from 5.30 am on tvalways.
18-02-2009 22:46
BobDol1 Offline
Junior Poster

Yes I know all this guys thanks for the help anyway.
All I want to know is why it stopped maybe one of the girls from the show could gives some info as to why?
Cheers
18-02-2009 23:02
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV