Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average

Shebang - Show Ideas & Suggestions

shebang.tv Offline
shebang

RE: Shebang - Show Ideas & Suggestions
(21-08-2011 14:16 )britush Wrote:  any chance of building an actual affiliate program, only content found in there are banners, and they are not banners, they are just small cropped non animated .giff's

once you sign up to the affiliate program we will send over the banners and promotional pictures

The Home Of Hardcore!!

LIVE Shows - LIVE Webcams - Clips4Sale

Follow on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/shebangtv_live

Models - Producers - Create your profile by emailing: contact@shebang.tv

www.shebang.tv
22-08-2011 12:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ivor Tiddler Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Shebang TV Live Show Schedules
Hi Shebang.tv. You said on the 8th of August that the Faye Rampton video would be up the following week. Well, here we are 2 weeks later and no sign of it as usual. Heaven forbid that I get what I paid for. Very very poor indeed.
22-08-2011 15:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shebang.tv Offline
shebang

RE: Shebang TV Live Show Schedules
We have uploaded alot of videos and some videos will not be uploaded, did you not watch Faye last night? Faye and Eva videos will be up this week

The Home Of Hardcore!!

www.shebang.tv
22-08-2011 15:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ivor Tiddler Offline
Junior Poster

What is the actual point of being a member please ? I pay to join the site but have alternative things booked for the date of the live Faye Rampton show and now you tell me MEMBERS WILL NOT be able to see it. It is a absolute disgrace to advertise something and not deliver it. It really is a amateur site.
22-08-2011 15:53
zola Offline
Posting Machine

please lets see DIONNE MENDEZ and Amanda together, that I would pay to see
PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
22-08-2011 16:03
shebang.tv Offline
shebang

(22-08-2011 15:53 )Ivor Tiddler Wrote:  What is the actual point of being a member please ? I pay to join the site but have alternative things booked for the date of the live Faye Rampton show and now you tell me MEMBERS WILL NOT be able to see it. It is a absolute disgrace to advertise something and not deliver it. It really is a amateur site.

As i said the Faye Rampton and Eva May videos will be up this week, Faye Rampton will also be back on Saturday 24th September with Toni Samantha

The Home Of Hardcore!!

www.shebang.tv
22-08-2011 16:04
Ivor Tiddler Offline
Junior Poster

You have not answered my question. What you are saying is tough luck mate I have your money so like it or lump it. Why say on the 8th of August that the show will be up next week, they are your words not mine, and then say, oh no, some shows won't go up. You said it would, now it won't. I am sorry but there is no nice way of putting this, YOU HAVE LIED TO ME.
22-08-2011 16:11
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

I'd like to make a suggestion that you try to get Angel Long, Tina Love, Lexi Ward and Megan Coxxx (not all at once although that would be one hell of a showBig Grin). But you can't go wrong with these girls in my eyes and they always put on a great show. Especially Angel Smile. Hell a show with Angel Long and anyone would be worth it but think Angel and Amanda would be EPIC.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
22-08-2011 20:11
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

I'm amazed that it has not been suggested before but I would love to see Amanda and Jemma do a full length re-enactment of lollipopgate.

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
22-08-2011 20:49
shebang.tv Offline
shebang

(22-08-2011 16:11 )Ivor Tiddler Wrote:  You have not answered my question. What you are saying is tough luck mate I have your money so like it or lump it. Why say on the 8th of August that the show will be up next week, they are your words not mine, and then say, oh no, some shows won't go up. You said it would, now it won't. I am sorry but there is no nice way of putting this, YOU HAVE LIED TO ME.

Faye Rampton and Eva May Videos from Sunday Show are being uploaded today/tomorrow

the show with Faye solo was a bit tame to be uploaded, we prefer to upload 2 girl shows

The Home Of Hardcore!!

www.shebang.tv
23-08-2011 11:07