Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average

Shebang - Show Ideas & Suggestions

shebang.tv Offline
shebang

RE: Shebang - Show Ideas & Suggestions
(22-08-2011 20:11 )BoBByB187 Wrote:  I'd like to make a suggestion that you try to get Angel Long, Tina Love, Lexi Ward and Megan Coxxx (not all at once although that would be one hell of a showBig Grin). But you can't go wrong with these girls in my eyes and they always put on a great show. Especially Angel Smile. Hell a show with Angel Long and anyone would be worth it but think Angel and Amanda would be EPIC.

Angel Long will be on some point over the next 2 months to do a G/G hardcore show with Amanda Rendall and another G/G show with Michelle Moist Surprised

We will keep you posted

The Home Of Hardcore!!

LIVE Shows - LIVE Webcams - Clips4Sale

Follow on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/shebangtv_live

Models - Producers - Create your profile by emailing: contact@shebang.tv

www.shebang.tv
23-08-2011 11:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shebang.tv Offline
shebang

(03-06-2011 02:02 )cj666 Wrote:  More B/G I haven't renewed since the last B/G show it's the only thing I think I'd subscribe for again, that or Jess Lloyd or Camilla,

We are doing 2 b/g shows in September with Toni Samantha and Dani Amour, alot more to follow

The Home Of Hardcore!!

LIVE Shows - LIVE Webcams - Clips4Sale

Follow on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/shebangtv_live

Models - Producers - Create your profile by emailing: contact@shebang.tv

www.shebang.tv
23-08-2011 11:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

(23-08-2011 11:09 )shebang.tv Wrote:  
(22-08-2011 20:11 )BoBByB187 Wrote:  I'd like to make a suggestion that you try to get Angel Long, Tina Love, Lexi Ward and Megan Coxxx (not all at once although that would be one hell of a showBig Grin). But you can't go wrong with these girls in my eyes and they always put on a great show. Especially Angel Smile. Hell a show with Angel Long and anyone would be worth it but think Angel and Amanda would be EPIC.

Angel Long will be on some point over the next 2 months to do a G/G hardcore show with Amanda Rendall and another G/G show with Michelle Moist Surprised

We will keep you posted

Both those shows are sound like winners to meBig Grin

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
23-08-2011 13:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ivor Tiddler Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Shebang TV Live Show Schedules
(23-08-2011 11:07 )shebang.tv Wrote:  
(22-08-2011 16:11 )Ivor Tiddler Wrote:  You have not answered my question. What you are saying is tough luck mate I have your money so like it or lump it. Why say on the 8th of August that the show will be up next week, they are your words not mine, and then say, oh no, some shows won't go up. You said it would, now it won't. I am sorry but there is no nice way of putting this, YOU HAVE LIED TO ME.

Faye Rampton and Eva May Videos from Sunday Show are being uploaded today/tomorrow

the show with Faye solo was a bit tame to be uploaded, we prefer to upload 2 girl shows

The show being " tame" as you put it is different again from " not all shows go up ". Anyway, the point I am making is that members join a site to be able to watch the content when it is best for them. The days of 9 to 5 job have long gone for most people and in particular the live shows should all be put up as that is supposed to be your biggest asset but I for one can't watch until 2am every week end as I start work at 6am so I look forward to watching them later. That is why I would like the shows putting up. Thanks.
23-08-2011 17:40
Schuey Offline
Senior Poster

Who would you like to see on Shebang
What babe pairing would you like to see on shebang?

Savannah Mai and Dionne Mendez would be perfect for me
26-04-2012 23:49
dikdangle Offline
Banned

Amanda to do a show sober
28-04-2012 14:55
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

Sienna Richardson AKA SiennaDW from babestation Dirtywives
28-04-2012 16:12
Schuey Offline
Senior Poster

amanda rendall with preeti and priya young
29-04-2012 02:12
chris2011 Offline

(22-08-2011 20:49 )KRISB Wrote:  I'm amazed that it has not been suggested before but I would love to see Amanda and Jemma do a full length re-enactment of lollipopgate.

That suggestion is too scandalous. Anyway it doesn't have to be the same girls to be a re-enactment.
06-05-2012 18:17
kappa110 Away
Junior Poster

It would be great to see nicole knight, lacey lorenzo and letesha collins on shebang to do a show
13-05-2012 20:32