Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average

Shebang - Show Ideas & Suggestions

Earlybirdadmirer Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Shebang - Show Ideas & Suggestions
Sorry I must have misread the title of the post because I'm sure it said "show ideas and suggestions". Evidently my nativity inturpreted this as suggestions or ideas for how the show could be presented and I stupidly came up with the idea of having a role play/theme of a couple mucking around in a railway carriage.

Alternatively I could have stated the same unimmaginative "have Dani as a secretary" or "show Amanda having two dildos in her", but I thought why not push the boundaries of fantasy just a bit.

However if that results in me being castigated for having sence of imagination then its best I keep my mouth shut and read the same old posts asking the same girls to do the same stuff. I suppose if your frightened to let you mind travel just a little way then goes to illustrate just how unimmaginative sex with you must be and why you are in the situation of having to call that's shows because girls may find you just a little dull.

It was an honest suggestion - no need for such a cussed remark.
12-06-2012 22:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

lighten up dude....seriously lol it was meant 2 be light hearted...but seriously that idea sucks imo rather just see the girls on the bed without all the effort and pointless making the studio look like a train...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
12-06-2012 23:27
Earlybirdadmirer Offline
Junior Poster

I appreciate it may see lame, however, do you remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46rDOyPf9AQ

Those set used to be fantastic - not just the tube one, but the plane etc. It just provides something unusual and different than sitting on a bed, which is what most shows do. Shebang could be awesome if it was to provide an alternative to the other shows.

Plus how many of us have had fantasties of being with girls in different locations than just the bedroom?

Do you see my point?
13-06-2012 07:11
Banned

Yes mate i see your point each to there own but i just think its a little bit too... Cheesey?... Could imagine it being like some sort of dodgey carry on movie! i just think by with the girls just being on the bed its simple, easier for the girls to perform and id imagine most the viewers would rather just stick to keeping the show more simple? I might be wrong? But everybody has there own perspective.

#RODGERS OUT
13-06-2012 07:41
Earlybirdadmirer Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Shebang - Show Ideas & Suggestions
I understand that simplicity can be the key to success.

However, every other show just has girls effectively on beds. ChatGirl TV, Babestation - in fact the only difference is Red Light who seem to jazz it up a bit.

Would you be anti an outside broadcast? Maybe with Camillla?
13-06-2012 07:50
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

I'm all for different themed nights but such role plays would be hard to maintain for a long period of time, like how long the Shebang shows are. Ultimately it comes down to the fact this is a call in/text in show where people can interact with the performers you can't do that in a role play.
Like I said I'm all up for gimmick nights, themed clotheing nights etc. But Shebang have gotten into a grove when it comes to their shows. And if they're gonna stick with that then I'd like to see more variety in terms of girls.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
13-06-2012 11:40
Banned

(13-06-2012 11:40 )BoBByB187 Wrote:  I'm all for different themed nights but such role plays would be hard to maintain for a long period of time, like how long the Shebang shows are. Ultimately it comes down to the fact this is a call in/text in show where people can interact with the performers you can't do that in a role play.
Like I said I'm all up for gimmick nights, themed clotheing nights etc. But Shebang have gotten into a grove when it comes to their shows. And if they're gonna stick with that then I'd like to see more variety in terms of girls.

I wish thats what i wrote! Spot on Smile

#RODGERS OUT
13-06-2012 13:02
rightcalf Offline
Senior Poster

A hairy pussy night?
13-06-2012 21:48
ceebee2 Offline

How about getting Lyndsey Dawn Mackenzie to appear - solo / gg / bg or even ggg ???? Just an idea !!
16-06-2012 07:37
Banned

Im still holding out for camilla!!

#RODGERS OUT
17-06-2012 15:25