babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

How Many Of The Babes Are Natural?

Ashleigh Offline
www.ashleighdoll.com

Wink RE: How Many Of The Babes Are Natural?
Apart from hair dye, I'm 100% natural and doubt I'll ever have surgery of any kind.

Apart from hair and a tan, Miss Roxy Belle my fellow CP lady is also 100% natural to the best of my knowledge Smile

I think some of the girls feel pressured into going under the knife, having botox etc because of the industry they work in, but a lot just do it for their own gratification.

Love Ashleigh xXx

Check me out on Shebang! Twitter @MsAshleighDoll
12-04-2011 22:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SeanTheDon Offline
Not dead yet

RE: How Many Of The Babes Are Natural?
that's good enough for me,ta
x
12-04-2011 22:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lucent-x Offline
Posting Machine

I'm not sure it's fair to throw in dyed hair and fake tans with body altering surgery. Hair is simply a fashion to be changed on a whim, it's still natural; boob jobs however are, in the main, totally unnecessary and sadly on the increase, it's getting ridiculous now and needs to stop. These girls need to understand that they need to sort out their body issues without resorting to surgery.
12-04-2011 22:26
Ashleigh Offline
www.ashleighdoll.com

(12-04-2011 22:26 )lucent-x Wrote:  I'm not sure it's fair to throw in dyed hair and fake tans with body altering surgery. Hair is simply a fashion to be changed on a whim, it's still natural; boob jobs however are, in the main, totally unnecessary and sadly on the increase, it's getting ridiculous now and needs to stop. These girls need to understand that they need to sort out their body issues without resorting to surgery.

I agree with your first comment. Surgery is a huge step to take and you can buy a box of hair dye in Boots for a fiver!

I'm a bit more on the fence than you with regards to boob jobs though. I'm lucky I have big natural boobs, but some girls don't. In fact some girls may as well not have hit puberty at all and so I totally get why they go down the surgery road. To a lot of women, I think big boobs are a confidence booster. They're seen as womanly, sexy and not just to the opposite sex, but it makes them feel good too. My best friend for example was a 30AA and after having a boob job was so much happier.

Love Ashleigh xXx

Check me out on Shebang! Twitter @MsAshleighDoll
12-04-2011 22:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-04-2011 22:38 )Ashleigh Wrote:  
(12-04-2011 22:26 )lucent-x Wrote:  I'm not sure it's fair to throw in dyed hair and fake tans with body altering surgery. Hair is simply a fashion to be changed on a whim, it's still natural; boob jobs however are, in the main, totally unnecessary and sadly on the increase, it's getting ridiculous now and needs to stop. These girls need to understand that they need to sort out their body issues without resorting to surgery.

I agree with your first comment. Surgery is a huge step to take and you can buy a box of hair dye in Boots for a fiver!

I'm a bit more on the fence than you with regards to boob jobs though. I'm lucky I have big natural boobs, but some girls don't. In fact some girls may as well not have hit puberty at all and so I totally get why they go down the surgery road. To a lot of women, I think big boobs are a confidence booster. They're seen as womanly, sexy and not just to the opposite sex, but it makes them feel good too. My best friend for example was a 30AA and after having a boob job was so much happier.

Love Ashleigh xXx

While I can see your point Ashleigh, I would have to dissagree somewhat with the point you make about getting big boobs being a confidence booster. Lori Buckby on Elite is going for a boob shortly and I would definitely not say that she is lacking in confidence.
The other point to make is to differenciate between "Babeshow Models" and "General Public" females. For the most part I would have thought that babeshow girls do it as they may think it can advance their career whereas your point about the confidence issue is most likely true for the general public lady.
While my own preference is for the natural figure, be it large or small, I do think at times the babes dont do enough research before going for the boobjobs as regards surgeons, expected results etc, as there have been models whose boobjobs have been pretty poor, and you cant turn the clock back and start again.
12-04-2011 23:14
lucent-x Offline
Posting Machine

(12-04-2011 22:38 )Ashleigh Wrote:  

I'm always careful to say 'unnecessary' boob jobs, I don't object if they are very flat chested or if it's for medical reasons, but neither of those apply to the girls on these channels. It's vanity and laziness, plain and simple, I don't buy into the whole 'if it makes them feel better then it's ok', I'm sure they are happier with bigger boobs but it's a change of mindset they need, not a change of boobs. My concern is also for the younger generations of girls growing up, seeing false big boobed women walking around, and feeling like big boobs are better and that's how they should be.

I'm sure I'm in danger of repeating myself if I continue with this, so anybody who wishes to read any of my previous posts regarding boob jobs they are here, here, here here here and here.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2011 23:48 by lucent-x.)
12-04-2011 23:17
Foxy Offline
Account closed

No tan, natural hair colour (I'd love to prove it to you but I'd be sacked lol), natural boobs and oh, no liposuction so you lucky boys can fully appreciate the crap that is cellulite lol.

Seriously, it's an individual choice. Alot of the models, especially the younger girls, feel tremendous pressure to have for example, bigger boobs - alot of these girls have amazing figures anyway and I don't think they need it doing, BUT if it makes them feel better about themselves in general, you can't blame them for going ahead with it.

Love Foxy xxxxxx
12-04-2011 23:35
SeanTheDon Offline
Not dead yet

sometimes folk ain't happy with what God gave them,if they believe in God,glad you are happy Foxy,a lovely natural woman you are,and i would like to say i am glad with what i got,i am no model,i don't have abs,but what i do have is charm(sometimes),friendly personality (most of the time) and the best thing : compassion (rarely),if some babes want to plastic it up then so be it,i'm not too fussed but i just think being natural is a sign of confidence really
x
13-04-2011 00:09
TitoTata Offline
Senior Poster

A- Z of the girls with natural breasts. !
Just for scientific purposes of course ...

I'd be interested to know all the girls who have natural breasts .. The rest don't hold any interest for me whatsoever ...

This is mine so far based on tonight's girls and a few I recall .

Feel free to copy - amend - paste the list .
Amanda
Charmaine
Claire
Flick
Georgie
Jessica
Lily
Michelle
Rosie
Victoria ( rarely seen these days )

Any errors please just highlight them please .

This was a new thread with an appropriate thread title but someone , for whatever reason , has moved it into this old thread from 2009 ....
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2017 02:44 by TitoTata.)
15-01-2017 02:36
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

This is a subject that frequently comes up (usually arousing some strong feelings!) and I guess the mods don't want too many more or less duplicate threads. Huh
Of the current girls i can only add Lola and Kandi. Might be some Xpanded girls too but I don't know many of them. There were more in the past, but that's a whole new can of worms. Wink
15-01-2017 02:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV