Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average

Lolly Badcock Joins Elite TV

dizzy_davidh Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Lolly Badcock Joins Elite TV
I just hope loads of other notirious 'channel jumpers' don't follow Lolly to Elite's stables.

I'm all for expanding the channel set and babe selection but there is a lot to be said for the old phrase 'quality not quantity'

I won't name names but there are a few babes on non-elite channels that go farther than leave me cold in that they turn me off altogether. Clearly not a virtue any babe channel's management would want to see in it's performers.
14-04-2011 02:25
Find all posts by this user
paprika2010 Offline
♥ Lolly Fan ♥

Can someone kindly just confirm that Elite TV on 192 on Freeview is definitely pay-per-view only --- i.e. not like Babestation which was entirely free apart from Extreme?
Or, alternatively, viewable online on subscription

I tuned in briefly last night after 1am and just got a screen asking for payment to see the girls, etc.

Have never watched it & wanted to get my facts straight before Lolly starts on Fri ... thanks Shy
14-04-2011 08:13
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

The date in the new channels thread is the 20th which is next week. Don't think the freeview wil be ppv though.
14-04-2011 08:24
paprika2010 Offline
♥ Lolly Fan ♥

(14-04-2011 08:24 )bcl Wrote:  The date in the new channels thread is the 20th which is next week. Don't think the freeview wil be ppv though.

Thank you Smile - I did have a read through various threads earlier, but couldn't quite figure out how it was going to work. Too early in the a.m for my brain cells to function properly.
At least I know which thread I should be looking at, which helps a lot. Thanks again.
14-04-2011 09:18
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

RE: Lolly Badcock Elite TV - Chat & Discussion
(13-04-2011 12:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(13-04-2011 11:18 )MeTarzan Wrote:  Frankly boring.

Why do these channels have to keep recycling the same old performers?

Simple. Elite want to make as much money as they can and a proven babeshow babe like lolly will bring in the calls and money for elite immediately whereas an unknown new babe will take a lot longer to do this. In these tough economic times a proven babeshow babe is better than an unknown

Agree about lolly's attitude as well. Elite let their babes have fun and lolly will fit into this very well as she likes to have fun and not be too serious

Understood - but the net effect (for me at least) has been to lose a lot of interest in these channels generally.

This endless recycling and repeated use of (less-expensive) performers on Elite (Ashley Emma, Charlie, etc.) night after night after night has made for an increasingly boring experience.

Not sure this makes as much economic sense as you imply in the medium to long term (although I accept your logic short-term).

Seems to me someone needs to shake-up the format of these channels in general if they're going to survive...

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
14-04-2011 10:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

seems that what elite are doing by getting lolly and adele and expanding the day shows. which will boost elite both short, medium and long term

Piper Niven Superfan
14-04-2011 10:14
muttley Offline
Loving it'ish

Nice Dam signing getting Lolly, time to get a box of tissues for Friday NightBig Grin

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
14-04-2011 15:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(14-04-2011 15:08 )muttley Wrote:  Nice Dam signing getting Lolly, time to get a box of tissues for Friday NightBig Grin

probably best to get more than one, probably an entire supermarketBig Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
14-04-2011 15:47
Charlemagne Offline

Elite will get the best out of Lolly.... Tiffany and Dionne Mendez were at their best whilst appearing on Elite.

Lolly was only at her best at Babestation whilst she was performing on Extreme.
14-04-2011 15:53
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(14-04-2011 15:08 )muttley Wrote:  Nice Dam signing getting Lolly, time to get a box of tissues for Friday NightBig Grin

Just use the curtains like the rest of us!!
14-04-2011 17:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV