Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.68 Average

Emma and Paige photoshoot together!

emmapp Offline
xxxxxx

Emma and Paige photoshoot together!
well boys i hope you're not missing me too much!

im next on the freeview show on saturday morning very early and ive got some very very sexy outfits planned!! The even better news is that i am on screen with my bestie lori so you get to have the two housemates reunited again! we might even be wearing matching outfits!

But i have even more exciting news....on tuesday, me and my lovely buddy paige are doing a very cheeky shoot together so you guys make sure you watch this space because i might post a few naughty little previews here! hee hee!

....and for those of you who are big fans of my very sexy housemate Lori...we are planning a lil photoshoot together soon...around and about our house too!

i want suggestions! xxx
22-01-2009 19:58
Find all posts by this user
G@Z! Offline
Banned

RE: Emma and Paige photoshoot together!
cool that photoshoot will be hot i could of guessed every one but you emma and paige together Sad
get to much fun in the flat Cool
england shirt plz emma that would be so cool Smile

wtf screwed up sounded completely wrong thank you edit button lol Shy
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2009 20:23 by G@Z!.)
22-01-2009 20:00
cherryryder Offline
Gone

sounds hot!

You can't go wrong with the classic 'pillow fight in undies' shoot Wink
22-01-2009 20:01
badwolf13 Offline
Senior Poster

OMG EMMA I LOVE U

I Love Rebecca Kelly
22-01-2009 20:15
Alex Offline
Senior Poster

hey emma,

a quick question for u ... how come there are no pics of u on the party people website or anywhere alse on the web/world as far as I can see?

I presume u do a lot of modelling, so I'm guessing there must pics of u somewhere (ur avatar, for example)?

Can u please point me in the right direction, or even post some yourself if u can?

ps. r u going to be getting ur own website soon? please say yes!

Alex

x
22-01-2009 20:21
G@Z! Offline
Banned

emmapp Wrote:
Alex Wrote:hey emma,

a quick question for u ... how come there are no pics of u on the party people website or anywhere alse on the web/world as far as I can see?

I presume u do a lot of modelling, so I'm guessing there must pics of u somewhere (ur avatar, for example)?

Can u please point me in the right direction, or even post some yourself if u can?

Alex

x

hee hee!

well alex, you cheeky boy there are some pics of me around and about...and yes i will be getting my very own website very very soon babe!

the reason a lot of my pics may not be around online is cos they are normally owned by my agencies and stuff and im not that famous just yet he he! so if my pic is used its normally without my last name for some reason!

there was a lot of stuff up when i did FHM in 2007 but after a while it sort of disappears...
...also, apart from party people i've not really been doing much other modelling that would be publicised with my full name as i like to keep it nice and exclusive just for you lovely boys!

why dont you have a go of downloading one of my pictures babe? i promise you you wont be dissapointed...and you might be a little bit surprised! Wink

xxxx

dam should have warned me earlier emma oh well to late now (FHM)lol Big Grin
website eh will we be seeing more nudge nudge wink wink Smile
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2009 21:28 by G@Z!.)
22-01-2009 21:26
G@Z! Offline
Banned

south park is cool i like south park, supernatural and prison break emma Cool
22-01-2009 21:32
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

love your avater emma x x

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
22-01-2009 21:33
cherryryder Offline
Gone

emmapp Wrote:ok alex...well until i get my modelling pics up on my new laptop heres a personal one just for you (cos i like your avatar!)

is it just me or does Emma look like jail bait in the pic? Rolleyes
22-01-2009 21:33
emmapp Offline
xxxxxx

gazwim Wrote:
emmapp Wrote:
Alex Wrote:hey emma,

Alex

x

hee hee!

well alex, you cheeky boy there are some pics of me around and about...and yes i will be getting my very own website very very soon babe!

the reason a lot of my pics may not be around online is cos they are normally owned by my agencies and stuff and im not that famous just yet he he! so if my pic is used its normally without my last name for some reason!

there was a lot of stuff up when i did FHM in 2007 but after a while it sort of disappears...
...also, apart from party people i've not really been doing much other modelling that would be publicised with my full name as i like to keep it nice and exclusive just for you lovely boys!

why dont you have a go of downloading one of my pictures babe? i promise you you wont be dissapointed...and you might be a little bit surprised! Wink

xxxx

dam should have warned me earlier emma oh well to late now (FHM)lol Big Grin
website eh will we be seeing more nudge nudge wink wink Smile

well you might do babe! you're going to have to wait and see but i will tell you that ive been researching lots of very gorge
websites and i cant wait to be let loose with my very own!

watch this space!

xxxx
22-01-2009 21:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV