Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.68 Average

Emma and Paige photoshoot together!

Shandy Offline

RE: Emma and Paige photoshoot together!
hope the apartment rocks emma!! Smile

i never understood the macbook air's not having a cd drive! its daft!
23-01-2009 13:03
Find all posts by this user
GreenDragon Offline

So... you're Welsh. Good looking. Live with Lori. And use a Mac. Hope you can't cook or I'd have to propose.
23-01-2009 13:32
G@Z! Offline
Banned

emmapp Wrote:well boys me and lori are just about to leave to see our possible new apartment but i thought id pop in and say hi!

wentworth...i do have a fave PP girl yes...well sayin that i have loads of faves! Lori is obv a given cos we have so much fun together at home but then theres my lovely hannah who i absolutely adore for the fact that we are just silly together and very girly! SHe's my patsy and im her eddie! ha ha! paigey, i love to bits! We're always going for lunch together and having a right old giggle...she's a gem!....lynsey cos she's just so funny and of course very sexy and im also really loving our new girl anna too!

Of course all the other girls are great too!

what about you then WENTWORTH!! he he!

Alex....im glad you liked the pic...i will be putting more modelling pics up soon but because i have one of those macbook air things there is no cd drive so i have to migrate all my work from another mac which is taking time! its all very complicated!! ha ha!

xxxxx

bloody hell emma there all you favs i think i'll leave it there for the mo lol Big Grin
i like you of course emma, lynsey, tj, carmen, hannah, ali to many to chose from Cool
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2009 13:01 by G@Z!.)
26-01-2009 12:57
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV