babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.38 Average

Lolly Badcock Back on Babestation

dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

RE: Lolly Badcock Back on Babestation
Wouldn't Lolly make her breast job début on BS the channel she is supposedly working for and not on Elite as a one off appearance. All very confusing.
15-04-2011 19:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
paigetylerfan Offline
Closed By Request

(15-04-2011 19:13 )dirtbag Wrote:  Wouldn't Lolly make her breast job début on BS the channel she is supposedly working for and not on Elite as a one off appearance. All very confusing.

Thats what I thought.
15-04-2011 19:13
kaelene Offline
Banned

(15-04-2011 19:13 )dirtbag Wrote:  Wouldn't Lolly make her breast job début on BS the channel she is supposedly working for and not on Elite as a one off appearance. All very confusing.

[Image: fifty_pound_note1.jpg]

Bounce
15-04-2011 19:18
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

If Lolly is still on Elite tonight which i very much doubt then surly Lolly's Elite thread would not have been closed so soon , the mods/admin would have waited until after tonight's show before they closed it so that we could still post about Lolly on Elite on that thread .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
15-04-2011 19:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-04-2011 19:08 )RRROGER Wrote:  At the end of the day so fuckin' what, Lolly has been doing the shows for yonks now so does it really matter what channel she's on, my issue is is why suddenly does she she need a set of prosthetic tits after yonks of doing well enough with what she already hadHuhHuhHuh

look in lolly's chat thread she has explained why she's had a boobjob.

as for tonight, just checked elite's schedule and lolly is still on to appear on elite tonight. so with that and the tweets from sophia and lori saying lolly is still going to elite for me now means either...

1) lolly is going to elite just for tonight and is then going back to bs as she is honouring her elite shift

or

2)lolly is going to elite permanently

Piper Niven Superfan
15-04-2011 19:19
terence Offline

this forum is mental sometimes! not Jeffrey Dahmer mental, more gary busey mental!!Smile

[Image: garybuseybirthdayslut_0.jpg]

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
15-04-2011 19:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

(15-04-2011 19:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  1) lolly is going to elite just for tonight and is then going back to bs as she is honouring her elite shift

Where is the honour in doing one shift at Elite Rammy? Seems like doing one shift on Elite and then going back to Babestation for good is more like a spit in the face of Elite TV rather than honourable

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
15-04-2011 19:22
paigetylerfan Offline
Closed By Request

(15-04-2011 19:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  look in lolly's chat thread she has explained why she's had a boobjob.

as for tonight, just checked elite's schedule and lolly is still on to appear on elite tonight. so with that and the tweets from sophia and lori saying lolly is still going to elite for me now means either...

1) lolly is going to elite just for tonight and is then going back to bs as she is honouring her elite shift

or

If she is going there it can not be just for today shes on the schedule other days as well
15-04-2011 19:22
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-04-2011 19:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(15-04-2011 19:08 )RRROGER Wrote:  At the end of the day so fuckin' what, Lolly has been doing the shows for yonks now so does it really matter what channel she's on, my issue is is why suddenly does she she need a set of prosthetic tits after yonks of doing well enough with what she already hadHuhHuhHuh

look in lolly's chat thread she has explained why she's had a boobjob.

or

have you sent tweets to bs girls yet as that mite give us a better pic

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
15-04-2011 19:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

dont know. just thought of this good point why are babastation only just today saying lolly is staying at bs when jamie (elitetv boss) said 3 days ago that lolly was going to elite. surely they would have denied what elite were saying as soon as elite said it

yes i have sent tweets dave34 no reply yet

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2011 19:28 by Rammyrascal.)
15-04-2011 19:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV