Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Ruby Summers - Daytime Caps, Vids and Chat

Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

Ruby Summers - Daytime Caps, Vids and Chat
Well, I started the thread for Club Paradiso, so I might as well start this one for the Red Light Lounge! Smile

Ruby has just tweeted:

Quote:Join me this Sat @ 1.30pm @ RLC Channel:948! Hmmm PVC?
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2011 19:12 by Sootbag1.)
21-04-2011 18:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: Ruby Summers - Caps, Vids and Chat
This will be good, i know it..Will be nice to see Ruby on a channel where the mic works for a change Tongue
21-04-2011 18:42
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

So what was was all the shite on the mic at the end of her stint on Club Bob yesterday all about then???HuhHuhHuh

....or is it a morning stint at Club Bob, taxi waiting for a quick trip to Paddington, taxi waiting at Temple Meads, ooooh sorry I'm late, Hi I'm Ruby making my debut on Red LightHuhHuhHuh

21-04-2011 19:03
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

(21-04-2011 19:03 )RRROGER Wrote:  ....or is it a morning stint at Club Bob, taxi waiting for a quick trip to Paddington, taxi waiting at Temple Meads, ooooh sorry I'm late, Hi I'm Ruby making my debut on Red LightHuhHuhHuh

Knowing Ruby, she'd follow that up by doing the 10.00pm - 6.00am shift on Glamour Stars Live!! Bounce
21-04-2011 19:09
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

I live in Wales, I'll have to start watching the S4C channel,
makes more sense to me even though I can't speak a word of WelshHuhHuh

21-04-2011 19:23
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

Rydych chwant ar ôl Ruby's corff gormod i roi'r gorau iddi erioed gwylio. Wink Big Grin
21-04-2011 19:29
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(21-04-2011 19:03 )RRROGER Wrote:  So what was was all the shite on the mic at the end of her stint on Club Bob yesterday all about then???HuhHuhHuh

....or is it a morning stint at Club Bob, taxi waiting for a quick trip to Paddington, taxi waiting at Temple Meads, ooooh sorry I'm late, Hi I'm Ruby making my debut on Red LightHuhHuhHuh

Im guessing that she has literally only just made the decision today and therefore i think maybe a tad harsh RRRoger..Yesterday she believed that
she would be still at CP...C'est La Vie..Life goes on..Circumstances change yada yada yada Wink
21-04-2011 19:34
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(21-04-2011 19:29 )Sootbag1 Wrote:  Rydych chwant ar ôl Ruby's corff gormod i roi'r gorau iddi erioed gwylio. Wink Big Grin

ach 'n debygol dde 'na sootbag Big Grin
21-04-2011 19:38
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^^Yeah strange that after Winsaw's posting about Ruby's defection your PM indicated there were issues vindicated by her announcement at the end of her show yesterday that stated her next show was 6am on Saturday (RLC shows start 5am).

Got no problems with RLC, I've posted elsewhere they have the potential to be the best of all the channels, but there must be a serious bag of shit situation going on at Club Bob to persuade Ruby to ditch it for the grief of travelling to & lodging in Bristol; I hope it all goes well for Ruby but I see a repeat of the Corinne Harrison saga.

21-04-2011 20:20
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

And if Ruby does go through with it, her shift includes an hour of the night show & as a preview here's Ruby on another channel's day show, showing us what she can do when she's really strutting her stuff....Heart

Click on this link from the RRROGER archive for a short blistering peep at Ruby in full flow>>>>

http://video bam.com/GEpUL

EDIT I've been watching Roxy on Club Bob, just finished her stint after announcing she's back on Saturday daytime, but didn't say whether 6am or 12:30pm shift.

21-04-2011 20:45

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL