babestation xtra

Poll: Where should the OSGs for telephone number for Naked Babestation go ?
This poll is closed.
Don't have the telephone number, and instead have this on a poster/board at the back of the set (say on top the Live Show neon sign). 13.64% 3 13.64%
At the start of the show for say 1 to 2 minutes to give people time to write it down, then remove it. 4.55% 1 4.55%
Smaller and more to the edge of the screen (top area somewhere) 18.18% 4 18.18%
Smaller and more to the edge of the screen (bottom area somewhere) 31.82% 7 31.82%
Don't display the number at all as people will know it by now, and they can get the number via the URL they have in top-right anyway 9.09% 2 9.09%
I don't care as I either don't watch this, can't watch this, or don't have an opinion one way or the other 22.73% 5 22.73%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

OSGs on BSXtreme

dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

OSGs on BSXtreme
OK - so we've all an opinion on the On Screen Graphics on the shows.
With Babestation Xtreme, which is a pay-per-night channel, this potentially irritates us just that little bit more.

In an attempt to help quantify this, and to show the producers of the channel what their customers preference is, Tintin and I thought a poll would be the best place to start.

So, how would you like the OSGs for the telephone number to be done for Naked Babestation ? (which is, let's be honest, the main thing we care about on this channel at the moment)

The caps below show a few examples of how the OSGs can occur (not present, centre/bottom after crop, centre/bottom without crop) to help you decide

[Image: th_736357344_20110424_NBS_KerryLouise_03_123_102lo.jpg] [Image: th_571000750_20110422_MeganAmanda_11_123_19lo.jpg] [Image: th_736376818_20110424_NBS_KerryLouise_15_123_613lo.jpg]

Let us know your thoughts !
26-04-2011 10:32
Find all posts by this user
babestation Offline
Since 2002

RE: OSGs on BSXtreme
(26-04-2011 10:32 )dirk362 Wrote:  OK - so we've all an opinion on the On Screen Graphics on the shows.
With Babestation Xtreme, which is a pay-per-night channel, this potentially irritates us just that little bit more.

In an attempt to help quantify this, and to show the producers of the channel what their customers preference is, Tintin and I thought a poll would be the best place to start.

So, how would you like the OSGs for the telephone number to be done for Naked Babestation ? (which is, let's be honest, the main thing we care about on this channel at the moment)

The caps below show a few examples of how the OSGs can occur (not present, centre/bottom after crop, centre/bottom without crop) to help you decide

Let us know your thoughts !

I don't personally see the OSGs blocking anything in the screenshots you have provided.

The Naked Babestation section is designed for guys to ring the girl on screen, and therefore is going to have the phone number displayed! It is transparent and much less intrusive than the regular show's current graphics, these graphics really aren't that offensive if you take a step back and look at it objectively.

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2011 10:59 by babestation.)
26-04-2011 10:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Lets just hope that the guys at Babestation Listen's to us. After all their only going to lose money if they don't!!

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
26-04-2011 11:01
madjack Offline
Senior Poster

Anywhere on the bottom of the screen is fine by me as long as it isn't too big
26-04-2011 11:04
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(26-04-2011 10:59 )babestation Wrote:  I don't personally see the OSGs blocking anything in the screenshots you have provided.

The Naked Babestation section is designed for guys to ring the girl on screen, and therefore is going to have the phone number displayed! It is transparent and much less intrusive than the regular show's current graphics, these graphics really aren't that offensive if you take a step back and look at it objectively.

The pics above are only an example. If u want Dirk can get caps that are being blocked by the OSG, Will that keep you happy laugh.

Regarding (These graphics really aren't that offensive if you take a step back and look at it objectively.) We have why else would we be commenting on them Big Laugh.. Every 1 has a different opinion on how they see things which you'll soon find out later when other members post their opinions. As for (The Naked Babestation section is designed for guys to ring the girl on screen, and therefore is going to have the phone number displayed) That's simple - Don't put the number on the screen put it on a board on the bed. (option 1 in the poll above!)

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2011 11:15 by SirAssAlot.)
26-04-2011 11:14
babestation Offline
Since 2002

Don't fall into the trap of thinking the people here represent our main audience. The vast majority of our traffic watch the show ocassionally or flick on and off, whereas members of this forum tend to watch/record the whole show, and therefore have different views and requirements from the majority

There's no options for actually approving or thinking the OSG is fine, therefore this poll is meaningless Tongue

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!

26-04-2011 11:35
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Hate 2 stick up for them but the options are biased towards a outcome you want, as the babestation rep says there's no option to say you dOnt mind them or think they're fine as they are.
26-04-2011 11:45
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(26-04-2011 11:35 )babestation Wrote:  There's no options for actually approving or thinking the OSG is fine, therefore this poll is meaningless Tongue

That just proves 1 thing you's care about your selfs & Not your Customers.... Tongue

26-04-2011 11:51
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(26-04-2011 11:51 )Tintin Wrote:  That just proves 1 thing you's care about your selfs & Not your Customers.... Tongue

not at all, it shows that this poll is biased so the outcome has been decided before people even vote, therefore is meaningless.

we haven't had any customer service emails or phone calls mentioning the OSG during Naked Babestation at all, so it would appear it's not affecting the general population in the same way it does the cappers

as a company of course if we had loads of complaints we would look into it, but a couple of people on a forum saying that the number is ruining the caps isn't going to hold weight. Rather than start a poll on an independant forum, ring the Babestation Customer Services and let them know of your issues, then it will be logged in the company and if there are a sizable amount of complaints coming in, we will of course look into it

(This post was last modified: 26-04-2011 12:00 by babestation.)
26-04-2011 11:56
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(26-04-2011 11:56 )babestation Wrote:  we haven't had any customer service emails or phone calls mentioning the OSG during Naked Babestation at all, so it would appear it's not affecting the general population in the same way it does the cappers

Well that's were i can say your talking C**P cause i emailed the show 3 times ages ago complaining about your OSG's constantly blocking the view. Plus i've sent you pm's which you replied to. 1 of the times i pm'd you was about Ava's 1st night.

(This post was last modified: 26-04-2011 12:07 by SirAssAlot.)
26-04-2011 12:05
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra