Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Bex Shiner - Caps, Vids & Chat

ToeJoe Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Bex Shiner - Caps, Vids & Chat
Bex makes me so horny, love to see her nude, hot face, lovely titties, perfect ass, sexy legs and cute feet I would suck and fuck her all day she shud do way more shifts in skimpier clothing too much covering up i think.
02-05-2012 14:53
Find all posts by this user
tee Offline
Posting Machine

My gawd. Does any1 knw if she talks dirty in evening. From looking at them caps it doesn't look like it. But bloody hell that body needs punishing lol
03-05-2012 10:30
WeakSauce Offline
Junior Poster

Bex is something else. I know she's somewhat of an acquired taste but she ticks all the boxes for me. All too often I'm flicking through the stations and see a conveyer belt of stick-thin blondes with fake tan and fake boobs, so it's refreshing to see a girl with black hair, pale skin and large natural boobs. And she is someone you could call genuinely curvy, that word has been abused quite a bit when referring to, for want of a better term, fat birds. laugh
I remember when she started out on Dirty Talk, she didn't move around much at first and always stayed covered up with corsets and unsightly large pants, so it was great to see her gradually evolve as a performer when she moved to RLC where she got more explicit, more lively, and less inhibited! And now she's even wearing a thong during a tease hour of all things. I'd love if she made a return to nights on RLC, really didn't like Xxxpanded's format, and her webcam shows on Adultwork are few and far between. Given that she's getting them out at the drop of a hat I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility Smile
03-05-2012 19:20
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

there are a couple of videos out there with her showing her pussy too.... and she supposedly does home cam shows (thru mfc?) where she has a man friend join her... though no one has posted anything for proof, or even hinted at where evidence may be. ive sent a couple of 'chubby lover' men friends in her direction, but neither of them have come back and given an indication of her 'work' as yet.....lol.

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
03-05-2012 20:05
mellover Offline
Banned

(03-05-2012 20:05 )kelly1066 Wrote:  she supposedly does home cam shows (thru mfc?) where she has a man friend join her.

I've seen that, but never found any evidence for it. Got the clips though, they are on this site some where.
03-05-2012 22:53
Timbo Offline
Posting Machine

She does do b/g stuff on adult work I've seen it and yes it's really good.
03-05-2012 23:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
tee Offline
Posting Machine

She was on today. Man she lOoked hot today. Them tits were dying to pop out
09-05-2012 13:50
tee Offline
Posting Machine

Does any1 knw if she talks dirty on daytime shows. Certainly doesn't seem she's talking about gardening or shopping.
09-05-2012 18:51
MikeGee Offline
Glossy Lipstick & High Heels mmm

Every time Bex is on she always wears my favourite shade of shiny red lipgloss. I just want to grab hold of those superb tits and put my cock in her gorgeous mouth!!
12-05-2012 17:06
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

Nurse Bex this evening around half 8.

[Image: image-2CD5_4FB00F23.jpg]
[Image: image-0778_4FB00F23.jpg]
[Image: image-32D9_4FB00F23.jpg]
[Image: image-E0B8_4FB00F23.jpg]
[Image: image-0469_4FB00F23.jpg]

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
13-05-2012 20:46
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV