babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average

Ali's fantasy costumes any ideas?????

DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

RE: Ali's fantasy costumes any ideas?????
how about princess leia or should that be Princess layer lol love 2 see u in gold bikini mmm drooling now lol
01-02-2009 16:03
Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

thats a good one! Smile
01-02-2009 16:25
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

in fact have a double trouble ali and tj in gold bikini oh god think i need a lie down lol
01-02-2009 16:27
Shandy Offline

for me, ali & lori would be a good combo! Smile or ali and anna. or just all 3! lol
01-02-2009 16:29
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

u read the thing about Donna Duke putting about nice surprise on babestation hopefully they doing a swop the day girls doing nights and the night girls doing days lol
01-02-2009 16:35
Shandy Offline

lol, i know paige is going to be on babestation tonight from 9pm, but we dunno what she's doing on there. I presume its gonna be like on PG, she can wear saucier stuff and be a bit naughtier. Its a nice mix up Smile most the time i prefer the saucy teasing rather than the girls who just get them out straigh away. guess thats why i prefer the daytime girls Smile more fun!
01-02-2009 16:38
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

yeah not to keen on babestaion night to be honest prefer sexstation especially with the textside to it whereas sexstation is just about calls try to get u off and onto the next punter lol reckon if they couldnt get there tits out most of the night girls wouldnt last 5 mins only ones that seems to have half a personality are Donna Duke morgan. oh charlie and rachel are quite cute
01-02-2009 16:45
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

oops babestation i meant lol need to proof read my replys lol
01-02-2009 16:45
Shandy Offline

i never really watch the night ones, sometimes flick over if i ain't watching or doing something. But last night it was quite racy! jemma and amanda were doing things that am sure they're not allowed to lol. well we will see tonight, first time i will actually sit and watch it lol.

i think Ali should get more daytime shifts Smile hehe.
01-02-2009 16:52
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

yeah saw a bit of amanda in the gold legs spread over a chair hands down her pants. wasnt really that interested her sister is caty cole on sextstaion now shes more refined but still dirty. like i have a joke with them all did u see alex on friday she was dressed in camoflage and so texted her to say u made an old soldier and she said " yeah karl i saw your note on the forum and im working on getting some pinstripe undies cos yes i would look good as a slutty secatary " I nearly fainted lol in fact offered to buy her them but she hasnt got back 2 me yet but shes prberly busy lol then went on babecast and text daryl and she was like oh saw your texts 2 alex and was wondering when u were gonna text me

dont think that would happen on babestaion night
01-02-2009 17:01
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV