gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

The "Pissed Off " Thread

terence Offline

RE: The "Pissed Off " Thread
teaser trailers for trailers have been pissing me off recently. why do they even exist? i remember when trailers were the annoyance at the start of a movie but now, trailers have teaser trailers. ffs.

that is all. Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
28-11-2017 19:18
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skully Offline

A trailer for a trailer about a trailer for the trailer about the official trailer, coming soon, in a new teaser, for the trailer laugh

It is madness, I kinda get it, but would prefer they just get on with it too, rather than milking it for clicks/views.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
28-11-2017 20:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terence Offline

also trailers that show to much. equally annoying. Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
28-11-2017 20:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skully Offline

Totally agree, those fuckers ruin films. Why a studio would sign off on one of them makes no sense.

Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
28-11-2017 20:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-11-2017 19:18 )terence Wrote:  teaser trailers for trailers have been pissing me off recently. why do they even exist? i remember when trailers were the annoyance at the start of a movie but now, trailers have teaser trailers. ffs.

that is all. Smile

Is this rant because of a certain teaser trailer released today Big Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
28-11-2017 20:51
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(28-11-2017 20:17 )skully Wrote:  Totally agree, those fuckers ruin films. Why a studio would sign off on one of them makes no sense.

Are we talking about trailer shown TV, trailers in the cinema or trailers on DVD or all three may I ask thee?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
28-11-2017 21:00
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Not sure about pissed off, but I am a little upset over something.

Basically there's a friend of mine who feels under-appreciated in his work, and feels like he's being picked on. I have tried and tried to help this person and all he does is constantly fight against me, to the point where I have told him there are only two options - stay in the work that he still enjoys and ignore the bullies, or leave.

It's just so frustrating when you try and help someone, try and give them sound advice, try and support them for so long, and they suddenly say something out of turn to me - it's really upsetting.

Anyway - just needed to let that steam off... Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
29-11-2017 00:57
terence Offline

^sorry to hear that mate. some people are just beyond help no matter how much we try. i hope your friend is ok and i'm sure he didn't mean it. i fuckin abhor bullies and bullying.

29-11-2017 01:10
skully Offline

(28-11-2017 21:00 )babelover48 Wrote:  Are we talking about trailer shown TV, trailers in the cinema or trailers on DVD or all three may I ask thee?

I would say that at some point they've all been guilty of ruining/almost ruining a film.
It's a balancing act, which I can imagine is very difficult, but in cases like Terminator Genisys, where there was a disagreement on the trailer and plot points being revealed, ultimately, the person who's vision it is, writer/director, should get the final say, as they're less likely to ruin it than an exec at a studio who is just thinking about money.

Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
29-11-2017 10:42
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

FFS was totally pissed off with TalkTalk's Supersafe boost last night came home after work turned found their Kidsafe settings had somehow got triggered and blocked all my adult sites took half hour to get it sorted out on live chat then after having to reboot pc did the same thing before bed..FFS! I don't have kids!! logged on this morning and all working.
If any you suffered the same thing and on TT and don't have kids - get rid of the boost asap.. not worth the hassle...

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
30-11-2017 07:30

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles