gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

The "Pissed Off " Thread

The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

RE: The "Pissed Off " Thread
To many funerals man...One on Monday (heartbreaking) next one on the 20th...shits getting ridiculous!!!! Off to a night night now (Wake) not looking forward to it all!!! Arghhhhh!!!
09-03-2018 20:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

(09-03-2018 20:16 )The Truth Wrote:  To many funerals man...One on Monday (heartbreaking) next one on the 20th...shits getting ridiculous!!!! Off to a night night now (Wake) not looking forward to it all!!! Arghhhhh!!!

Been to 4 this year already annoyed Got another 1 this week as well. I`ll be glad to see the back of 2018 already!

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
10-03-2018 05:23
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Not so much pissed off as rather sad Sad.
A much admired and respected colleague of mine is leaving work due to stress related vertigo.
She helped me out so much in my hours of need and was both an inspiration and a mentor. My debt of gratitude to her will be forever enduring.
Will really really miss her Sad Sad Sad.

Feeling really down this evening Sad.

(This post was last modified: 14-03-2018 19:47 by Snooks.)
14-03-2018 19:46
HEX!T Away
Retired

fucking stowed.. went to my shoot and got there just as it started snowing...
45 mins of freezing my bollix off and i turned round and tripped over a joinery horse.
i hit the floor before i even realized id fallen over and heard a crack...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
£350 scope and i just shattered the front glass.

FFS!... cold balls and a broken scope... yep! great night out shooting.
my only consolation is the scope is still in warranty so fingers crossed hawk honor it. :/

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2018 01:16 by HEX!T.)
17-03-2018 23:08
Unscarreduk Offline
Master Poster

Just needed Scotland u21s to win to land a 12 to 1 acca. They drew to fucking Andorra. annoyed
23-03-2018 19:58
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Annoyed with other forum members who have to mention every single slip/flash etc. Maybe there's no correlation, but every time I've seen them mention a slip or flash, the producers seem to have read their comments and make the women cover up or change set, or they re-arrange the cameras. I was really enjoying a particular woman's session in one of the office sets, until of course a comment was made, followed by a blackout out screen shot and the woman switching sets... WTF.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2018 03:00 by mrmann.)
24-03-2018 02:52
HEX!T Away
Retired

just read hairbalds reply in delias thread and ....

honestly i dont know why guys bother with delia or any girl like her.

HEY GUYS WERE DOING A BGG SHOW! on skype..
you log on and get 3 people in a room hiding from the camera.
they might be having sex or they could just be RUNNING A SCAM! you dont know coz you cant see shit.

does she really not get the premise of the word SHOW!

show
ʃəʊ/Submit
verb
be, allow, or cause to be visible.
synonyms:be visible, be seen, be in view, manifest;

if people cant see whats going on then its not a show.
if it was advertised as IMPLIED BGG and guys still turned up and watched then great there getting what they pay for.
but to say BGG show and they turn up to see nothing of the sort, with strategic cam angles to the point of WTF!. then guys have the right to say NOT GOOD ENOUGH! and call a scam.
she had literally got her money under a false pretense which makes her no better than the internet fraudsters that phones up old ladies and cons them out of there savings.
YEAH REALLY!. (just coz a guy is there to fap doesnt make it OK! to take his money for nothing in return)

sure she can call me what ever the fuck she likes. but at the end of the day im not the 1 on cam begging for tips
or conning guys out of half there weeks wage for 10 minutes of (what can you call it cos it wasnt a BGG show). a (s)cam show?

look at it this way...
if you walk down the street and see a sign that says chocolate cake £10 a slice, and you think hmmm i just fancy some chocolate cake.
you get to the shop and they say, theres a £5 a minute cover charge... but you really want that chocolate cake, so you pay it...
you get in the shop, sit at a kiosk and some 1 brings you a vanilla slice...
erm i ordered chocolate cake you say...
that is chocolate cake is the reply.
erm no thats a vanilla and before you can get the word out your told to shut the fuck up and enjoy your chocolate cake.
but its not chocolate cake you protest. at which the shop girl gets the door guy to throw you out and gives you a bill for £100 for the cover charge and £200 for chocolate cake.

your first stop after this should be the bank to make sure the owner of the shop gets nothing...
then you call trading standards and a few weeks later the cake shop either is selling actual chocolate cake or they are closed down.

sadly this is all to often the case that the cake shop will open up in a different town and try the same thing again.. but at least this time when trading standards gets involved they take the owners to court for fraud.
just a dam shame you cant do this to some of the girls for there false advertising.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2018 19:47 by HEX!T.)
26-03-2018 19:30
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

They're really out to get people who just want to buy a bottle of Coke etc.
28p per litre sugar tax and now 22p plastic bottle deposit, that makes an extra 78p for a two litre bottle of Coke. Which is ridiculous considering that I can go to my local shop today and buy a full sugar 2 litre bottle of lemonade for 69p.
28-03-2018 14:59
Charlemagne Offline

^ You should switch to 'Corporation Pop'. It's only about 0.0001p per litre

The good thing about this plastic bottle charge is that it's a good way for kids to make a bit of pocket money by collecting all the emptys.

28-03-2018 16:07
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Rampant forum members blabbing away tonight again about every slip/flash they see RolleyesSad

It's like a bunch of high schoolers there. Don't ruin the fun!

AKA Lara Croft
01-04-2018 23:17

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles