gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

The "Pissed Off " Thread

kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: The "Pissed Off " Thread
(31-05-2018 21:38 )Doddle Wrote:  I hope whichever underpaid underling at my preferred supermarket who decided that "Three Cheese & Onion" is the same as "Savoury Cheese" meets with the fate they deserve.

Possible the same iijit who changed Greggs lovely 'Sausage & Bean Melt' to 'Sausage, Bean & Cheese Melt' a couple of years back...? Me & cheese really don't get on... bladewave

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
31-05-2018 22:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

When you tweet a cap/pic to a girl with no reply then someone steals it and posts it as their own and the girl does retweet/reply to their version annoyed Doubly annoying when you point out it's yours and neither party gives a shit Rolleyes

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
15-06-2018 05:40
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Storm "Hector" was a cuntannoyedannoyed All that work in the garden flattenedSadSadSad
15-06-2018 08:19
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Fucking Virgin media had no broadband since 10am only just come back on so thats almost a day wasted watching football Tongue Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
16-06-2018 19:14
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Just seen that a 22 year old from bolton charged with arson for that winter hill fire. What a total fuckwit had a pretty sleepless night cos of it had to have my windows shut cos of the smoke. not to mention all the damage to wildlife. id set fire to the cunt !!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
29-06-2018 11:46
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(29-06-2018 11:46 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Just seen that a 22 year old from bolton charged with arson for that winter hill fire. What a total fuckwit had a pretty sleepless night cos of it had to have my windows shut cos of the smoke. not to mention all the damage to wildlife. id set fire to the cunt !!!

Most if not all of us did some daft things when we were younger but for me there is something seriously fucked up with a lot of teens and twenty somethings today. A lot of them come across as painfully stupid, talk shite and have zero sense of responsibility or thought for others.

This particular fire starting cunt is in need of a good shoeing.annoyed
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2018 12:42 by Carl-Gen X.)
29-06-2018 12:42
joype Offline
dearkQQ

Test, just a test
"Powered by vBulletin" "zCarot"
29-06-2018 12:51
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Let the hard nosed shower boys have their way with him in jail (if he gets that far) first

Then he should have a lifetime animal ban

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
29-06-2018 13:02
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(29-06-2018 12:42 )Carl43a Wrote:  
(29-06-2018 11:46 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Just seen that a 22 year old from bolton charged with arson for that winter hill fire. What a total fuckwit had a pretty sleepless night cos of it had to have my windows shut cos of the smoke. not to mention all the damage to wildlife. id set fire to the cunt !!!

Most if not all of us did some daft things when we were younger but for me there is something seriously fucked up with a lot of teens and twenty somethings today. A lot of them come across as painfully stupid, talk shite and have zero sense of responsibility or thought for others.

This particular fire starting cunt is in need of a good shoeing.annoyed

The thing is Winter hill and rivington are in the middle of fucking nowhere you have to travel a long way to start a fire

(This post was last modified: 29-06-2018 13:43 by HannahsPet.)
29-06-2018 13:43
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Had read the farmers called them "Brainless biker idiots"

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2018 18:59 by lovebabes56.)
29-06-2018 18:59

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles