Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

London lap dancing clubs

Dabbler Offline
Junior Poster

London lap dancing clubs
Guys,

I am organising a trip to London with a few mates and want to go to a decent lap dancing club. Any recommendations? If we could get dances from some of the girls from off the channels that would be amazing but not sure if they are London based.

Hope you can help,

Dabbler
08-05-2011 20:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
verona Offline
Master Poster

RE: London Lap dancing clubs
Generally they are not so good nowadays Avoid the big West End clubs like the plague as overpriced with greedy girls and poor dances
Instead go to the East End (Shoreditch) and do a pub crawl Much cheaper and far better interaction There are 4 locations easily within reach and 2 further up near Bethnal Green
Altetrnatively there are the private clubs but the only one where you might possibly interract with a girl you know is Bob Singletons "Decadence" parties but these are Thursday only and you have to become a member These are hands on shows and usually far more than that!

There are on any given night a number of other private "parties" as well and one of those ocassionally features a couple of the Sexstation girls but the information on those has to be kept discreet for obvious reasons
09-05-2011 12:12
Dabbler Offline
Junior Poster

Thanks Verona, I think we might end up at the lower end of the market ;-) You never know what you might get there lol
09-05-2011 22:38
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Anyone here been to Platinum Lace in Brighton? If so, how does it compare to the London one? I quite liked the London club!

AKA Lara Croft
22-07-2017 15:36
wolliecat Offline
Junior Poster

RE: London lap dancing clubs
No, never been inside. I know it's a former Spearmint Rhino branch, which was converted to Platinum Lace in 2009. This was when Platinum Lace first began and was before the London club in Piccadilly which didn't open until 2010.
23-07-2017 03:09
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

Aren't all the branches of a particular brand the same? I thought that was the whole point of branding, whatever the trade. I mean if you went to Burger King in Brighton wouldn't you expect to see exactly the same products as sold by Burger King in London.
24-07-2017 02:27
CIA Snooper Offline
Senior Poster

(22-07-2017 15:36 )mrmann Wrote:  I quite liked the London club!

Platinum Lace have another London club now, as since March 2016 they also run a club called 14 LSQ situated at 14 Leicester Square, which some people have said to me is supposedly the better of the two clubs since it's intended to be the flagship of the Platinum Lace empire.
25-07-2017 17:56
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

(24-07-2017 02:27 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  Aren't all the branches of a particular brand the same? I thought that was the whole point of branding, whatever the trade. I mean if you went to Burger King in Brighton wouldn't you expect to see exactly the same products as sold by Burger King in London.

I'd say yes and no. Lap dancing clubs in the same chain will have the same policies and will therefore be run along similar lines, but of course the girls who work in each club will be different and the manager will be different too. A manager can make a big difference to how exactly a club is run.
30-07-2017 16:22
monnahan Offline
Junior Poster

(23-07-2017 03:09 )wolliecat Wrote:  it's a former Spearmint Rhino branch

It seems that Spearmint Rhino has lost a lot of their clubs.
02-08-2017 19:49
wolliecat Offline
Junior Poster

There are 8 former Rhino branches that I know of, Birmingham, Brighton, Glasgow, Harrogate, Heathrow (Colnbrook), Leicester, Norwich and Uxbridge.

They currently have 5 clubs, still having one in Birmingham, other long standing clubs in Bournemouth, London and Sheffield, and a new one in Leicester.
03-08-2017 03:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV