babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

London lap dancing clubs

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: London lap dancing clubs
I would never go to the mainstream branded ones. But I guess I was spoiled by frequenting the more independent and underground scene in the 90s and early 2000s. Bob Singleton, and blacklapdancers.co.uk for example.
03-08-2017 08:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
monnahan Offline
Junior Poster

(03-08-2017 03:18 )wolliecat Wrote:  There are 8 former Rhino branches that I know of, Birmingham, Brighton, Glasgow, Harrogate, Heathrow (Colnbrook), Leicester, Norwich and Uxbridge.

How many of those were taken over by Platinum Lace?
06-08-2017 01:17
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(03-08-2017 08:34 )Rake Wrote:  I would never go to the mainstream branded ones.

I've never been tempted either. The way lap dancing clubs are described to me they always sound a bit soulless.
06-08-2017 02:53
Kevin555 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-08-2017 08:34 )Rake Wrote:  I guess I was spoiled by frequenting the more independent and underground scene in the 90s and early 2000s. Big Ron at blacklapdancers.co.uk for example.

They have reportedly closed which would be a shame. Back in the day Sue and Tanya were superb, and Cousin Jon would visit with the details of his next event, Spud and Jim were at Greenlanes, Bernie was running events in Kentish Town/Camden Town and also West London, One Czech dancer called Petra managed to insert a whole cucumber in her back passage and continued to dance, she ended up married to one of the audience, those were the days the world was a happy place

Shame it all came to an end
06-08-2017 13:44
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(06-08-2017 13:44 )Kevin555 Wrote:  
(03-08-2017 08:34 )Rake Wrote:  I guess I was spoiled by frequenting the more independent and underground scene in the 90s and early 2000s. Big Ron at blacklapdancers.co.uk for example.

They have reportedly closed which would be a shame. Back in the day Sue and Tanya were superb, and Cousin Jon would visit with the details of his next event, Spud and Jim were at Greenlanes, Bernie was running events in Kentish Town/Camden Town and also West London, One Czech dancer called Petra managed to insert a whole cucumber in her back passage and continued to dance, she ended up married to one of the audience, those were the days the world was a happy place

Shame it all came to an end

Yea - Ron brought Inner Circle/blacklapdancers back after a long break a year or so ago, but it never took off properly this time round. The problem is rentals in central London are too steep and he was forced out to the East End, miles from the tube and no parking nearby either. It was dangerous to walk to the venue from your car or the tube normally let alone at night and with the sort of cash you would need and so the punters never came in sufficient numbers. The girls were nowhere near as attractive as the old days either. Shame as it was fabulous in its heyday.
06-08-2017 16:49
wolliecat Offline
Junior Poster

(06-08-2017 01:17 )monnahan Wrote:  How many of those were taken over by Platinum Lace?

The former Rhino clubs which became Platinum Lace were those in Brighton, Glasgow, Leicester and Norwich. The Harrogate and Heathrow branches also remained lap dancing clubs, becoming Wildcats and Tantric Blue respectively, but the Birmingham and Uxbridge venues both ended up as restaurants.
07-08-2017 00:38
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(06-08-2017 02:53 )southlondonphil Wrote:  The way lap dancing clubs are described to me they always sound a bit soulless.

It's a shame there are no proper strip clubs left. The Sunset Strip is now the only one, although even that has private dancing.
09-08-2017 16:36
tom shredder Offline
Apprentice Poster

(07-08-2017 00:38 )wolliecat Wrote:  the Birmingham and Uxbridge venues both ended up as restaurants.

I once visited Spearmint Rhino in Uxbridge and I understand why the club closed because to me there was a 'quality problem'. The girls seemed to be the ones who weren't considered good enough for Tottenham Court Road and had been sent to work out there.

I should explain that I visited Tottenham Court Road about a year before and found the girls there to be stunning. Every single one at least 8/10. Uxbridge just didn't compare. If the Heathrow club's closed as well it means SR has just 1 of it's 3 London clubs remaining.
10-08-2017 15:16
wolliecat Offline
Junior Poster

(07-08-2017 00:38 )wolliecat Wrote:  the Birmingham and Uxbridge venues both ended up as restaurants.

One other thing I should have said is that the Birmingham club (known as Spearmint Rhino Extreme) was originally sold to Wildcats along with SR Harrogate, but Wildcats ran into problems and their club although advertised in Birmingham as opening never actually made it to its opening date.
14-08-2017 04:13
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Now you say this I realise that you are speaking of the old city centre one. There used to be two Rhinos in Birmingham.

The one on the outskirts is still active: https://mobile.twitter.com/SpearmintBrum

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
14-08-2017 09:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV