Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Our 50,000 members can win a free show!

admin. Offline
Administrator

Our 50,000 members can win a free show!
Today the forum's membership reached the figure of 50,000. To mark this landmark Shebang TV are going to make an announcement of it during their show this Sunday night and are also going to give us 2 passes for free shows this weekend.

For a chance of winning one of the passes you can have a go at writing the announcement that Amanda will read on Sunday. We won't stipulate a specific limit on the number of words, but the idea is to write a brief newsflash for Amanda to read, not a whole news programme. So please don't go on at length! The writer of the chosen announcement will win a pass for Shebang on either Saturday (14th) or Sunday (15th).

For a chance of winning the second pass you can submit a screencap posted by yourself in the forum this week (and it should be your own work obviously). These competitions will close at midnight on Friday, so the screencap should be one posted in the forum between 00:01 on Friday 6 May and 23:59 on Friday 13 May. The maker of the screencap chosen as cap of the week will again will a free pass for Saturday or Sunday.

Anyone interested in entering please PM your written announcement or the link to the screencap you wish to enter to 50000. You can enter both competitions, but only one entry is allowed for each, so please don't write numerous announcements or submit multiple caps. Finally, the cap has to be a cap, not a post, i.e. a single cap not a post with several caps.

Again, these competitions will close at midnight on Friday 13 May. Good luck to anyone who enters!
11-05-2011 17:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skyliner22 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Our 50,000 members can win a free show!
i wonder if cwpussylover will enter!!!
11-05-2011 17:36
dominar rygel xvi Offline
Master Poster

(11-05-2011 17:36 )skyliner22 Wrote:  i wonder if cwpussylover will enter!!!

I don't know if he will, but any announcement written by him would probbaly stand a chance of being chosen.
11-05-2011 19:06
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well it's nice of Shebang to make the offer of a prize for this milestone for the forum. Big Grin

But Admin, your not very clear about the screencap. I am assuming it can be a screencap from any channel? as screencaps from Shebang are not permitted. And since this offer has been launched within the Shebang threads, that should have been made more clear.

Plus you say it can only be a single cap submitted, but not within a post that has more than one cap!!!!! Why can't you submit one cap from within a post. As there are not many members who post caps singularly.

Not that I will be entering either competition. I just thought I'd raise a few queries about the process.

Ace.
11-05-2011 20:16
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

can i enter and donate the prize to another member if i win? (as either a reward or punishment for them, i let them decide?)
11-05-2011 21:26
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

Amanda : I just wanna say thanks to the 7 people that look on the shebang tv section on the babeshows forums, oh they passed 50,000 members yayyyy.

that works
11-05-2011 21:32
terence Offline

how about:

The algorithm of the operation of the receiver of the complex binary signals taken against the background of the non-gaussian hindrances is proposed. The new method of the algorithm synthesis using the a priori information about signals and noises in the form of succession of the moment functions of multi-dimensional distribution is described.

or something along those lines!laugh

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2011 21:59 by terence.)
11-05-2011 21:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
admin. Offline
Administrator

(11-05-2011 20:16 )aceman65 Wrote:  But Admin, your not very clear about the screencap. I am assuming it can be a screencap from any channel? as screencaps from Shebang are not permitted. And since this offer has been launched within the Shebang threads, that should have been made more clear.

Yes it can be ANY screencap posted in the forum (from any channel).

(11-05-2011 20:16 )aceman65 Wrote:  Plus you say it can only be a single cap submitted, but not within a post that has more than one cap!!!!! Why can't you submit one cap from within a post.

You can. You just have to say which cap it is, and not submit the post as a whole. So long as you identify which cap you are submitting from the post there isn't a problem.
11-05-2011 23:57
admin. Offline
Administrator

(11-05-2011 21:26 )simplymarko Wrote:  can i enter and donate the prize to another member if i win? (as either a reward or punishment for them, i let them decide?)

Yes you can simplymarko, if you win you are free to nominate someone else to receive the prize.
12-05-2011 00:00
admin. Offline
Administrator

For anyone who wants to enter, this is just a reminder that the competitions finish at midnight tomorrow (Friday), so as it's now almost midnight today you have just over 24 hours to get your entry in.
12-05-2011 22:40