Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Ofcom - Current Investigations

madjack Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Ofcom - Current Investigations
Lobbying to my MP would be a waste of time as she is a self serving embezzling bitch (Yvette Cooper)

So investigate this:
[Image: 0c2bfd132028454.jpg]
13-05-2011 09:20
Find all posts by this user
Tonywauk Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Ofcom - Current Investigations
(13-05-2011 09:20 )madjack Wrote:  Lobbying to my MP would be a waste of time as she is a self serving embezzling bitch (Yvette Cooper)

Yet another pitiful post in this thread. Given that the bulk of people posting on this subject seem, judging by their contributions, to be either seriously deranged, close to illiterate or complete morons, I have long felt that they do our cause far more harm than good. If anyone from Offcom bothers reading the offal served up here, then the most likely reaction is that they would ignore it and dismiss the posts as the work of a group of people who, in the most part, appear to be in serious need of psychiatric help.

Just my opinion, of course.
13-05-2011 10:21
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Ofcom - Current Investigations
(13-05-2011 10:21 )Tonywauk Wrote:  
(13-05-2011 09:20 )madjack Wrote:  

Yet another pitiful post in this thread. Given that the bulk of people posting on this subject seem, judging by their contributions, to be either seriously deranged, close to illiterate or complete morons, I have long felt that they do our cause far more harm than good. If anyone from Offcom bothers reading the offal served up here, then the most likely reaction is that they would ignore it and dismiss the posts as the work of a group of people who, in the most part, appear to be in serious need of psychiatric help.

Just my opinion, of course.
Well IF like you say "Given that the bulk of people posting on this subject seem judging by their contributions to be either seriously deranged close to illiterate or complete morons" and then you go on to say "in the most part appears to be in serious need of psychiatric help", then Ofcom will probably be impressed by their posts and offer them a job laugh , because you have just described all the quality's needed to work for Ofcom laugh

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
13-05-2011 15:44
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66