Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Stevie - Chat, Discussion and pics

Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

[split] Stevie - Chat, Discussion and pics
(16-05-2011 23:50 )vila Wrote:  
(16-05-2011 22:18 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  That's pretty rich from you vila - always banging on as you are about the evils of boob jobs yet when someone does something similar with their face ie lip enhancements then they are out of order. It looks like double standards to me.

The big difference is that, whatever Stevie has had done, she hasn't totally ruined her looks in the process.

In fact, I can barely see any difference.

Well that chap seems to think that she has ruined her looks and if he's out of order for saying so then you are equally so for your comments about women with breast implants. Ultimately it's just a matter of opinion and despite what you say, his opinion is no less valid than yours.

17-05-2011 01:51
Find all posts by this user
ilovejodie Offline
Jodies Number 1 Fan

RE: Stevie - Caps and Vids
(17-05-2011 01:51 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(16-05-2011 23:50 )vila Wrote:  
(16-05-2011 22:18 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  That's pretty rich from you vila - always banging on as you are about the evils of boob jobs yet when someone does something similar with their face ie lip enhancements then they are out of order. It looks like double standards to me.

The big difference is that, whatever Stevie has had done, she hasn't totally ruined her looks in the process.

In fact, I can barely see any difference.

Well that chap seems to think that she has ruined her looks and if he's out of order for saying so then you are equally so for your comments about women with breast implants. Ultimately it's just a matter of opinion and despite what you say, his opinion is no less valid than yours.

Totally agree everyone has the right to voice there opinion on this forum members shouldnt jump on someone just because they dont liken what they posted

I am and will always be jodie cox's number 1 fan
17-05-2011 03:52
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(17-05-2011 01:51 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  Well that chap seems to think that she has ruined her looks and if he's out of order for saying so then you are equally so for your comments about women with breast implants. Ultimately it's just a matter of opinion and despite what you say, his opinion is no less valid than yours.

Ok, let's see if I've got this straight: I make a post in which I express my opinion and get flamed on the grounds that everyone is entitled to express their opinion.

Um, . . . . . er, . . . . . . . pass.
22-05-2011 10:38
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(22-05-2011 10:38 )vila Wrote:  Ok, let's see if I've got this straight: I make a post in which I express my opinion and get flamed on the grounds that everyone is entitled to express their opinion.

Um, . . . . . er, . . . . . . . pass.

No you haven't got it straight. The point is that you are a hypocrite because you are quite happy to post comments like this about Lilly:

(01-05-2011 11:04 )vila Wrote:  ...... I could have done without the screen being cluttered up with a silicone dummy (sorry to be so blunt, but I've had a bellyful of BS silicone - Lolly going fake was the last straw).

...while telling someone else that they are out of order for making a remark in a similar context about Stevie the "collagen dummy":

(16-05-2011 19:31 )Aurelius101 Wrote:  Lovely vids, thanks.

Great body, but what has she done to her face. She used to be so pretty.

Aurelius

(16-05-2011 19:39 )vila Wrote:  What???

That's out of order - she's lovely.

22-05-2011 11:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66