Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Elite on Freeview - Reception or technical problems

Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

Question Elite on Freeview - Reception or technical problems
Just want to check if any other Scottish freeview watchers are loosing the signal every 5-10 mins.
I thought maybe there was something wrong with my freeview signal but this has been going on for about a week.
So i'am thinking that this could be happening elsewhere,
I have 95%-100% signal strength on 192
an every other channel is perfect.
i'am in Fife,Scotland.

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
22-05-2011 01:44
Find all posts by this user
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

RE: Elite on freeview
(22-05-2011 01:44 )GIBBS LUVS DANI O Wrote:  Just want to check if any other Scottish freeview watchers are loosing the signal every 5-10 mins.
I thought maybe there was something wrong with my freeview signal but this has been going on for about a week.
So i'am thinking that this could be happening elsewhere,
I have 95%-100% signal strength on 192
an every other channel is perfect.
i'am in Fife,Scotland.

I am in Strathclyde and am having the exact same problem. And it is only happening on 192.
The problem is intermittent but when it kicks in it's pretty bad!
22-05-2011 19:25
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SwedishHouseMafia Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite on freeview
I'm also in Strathclyde and any time I try to watch Elite on freeview, I lose all of my signal and have to retune the box. I think it might just be my aerial being shite though...
22-05-2011 19:33
operoc25 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite on Freeview - Reception or technical problems
The picture is fine but the sound keeps starting and stopping every 2 seconds. Iam in Aberdeen.

I love Ashley, her eyes, ass and whole body. Ashley is a natural beauty.

PLEASE LEAVE REP OR THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY CAPPING, COMMENT OR VIDS. PLEASE ASK IF YOU WISH FOR ME TO POST ANY VIDEOS FROM THE CAPS.
The capping starts here
04-06-2011 02:40
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(04-06-2011 02:40 )operoc25 Wrote:  The picture is fine but the sound keeps starting and stopping every 2 seconds. Iam in Aberdeen.

I've been getting that, but it's only with the built-in tuner on the tv. I have a set-top box for recording from, and it's fine through that. Keep meaning to check it on my spare tv, but kepp forgetting Rolleyes

It was the same when tvx broadcast on that channel, so it's not specifically an elite issue (and I recieve my signal from the london transmitter).

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
04-06-2011 11:44
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(04-06-2011 11:44 )munch1917 Wrote:  
(04-06-2011 02:40 )operoc25 Wrote:  The picture is fine but the sound keeps starting and stopping every 2 seconds. Iam in Aberdeen.

I've been getting that, but it's only with the built-in tuner on the tv. I have a set-top box for recording from, and it's fine through that. Keep meaning to check it on my spare tv, but kepp forgetting Rolleyes

It was the same when tvx broadcast on that channel, so it's not specifically an elite issue (and I recieve my signal from the london transmitter).

munch

There is something very strange going on with the sound problems on freeview , i have 2 TV's , a Panasonic and Samsung , both have built in freeview tuners and i have sound problems with both when watching Elite on freeview , i also have Sky connected to my Panasonic TV and have no problem with the sound via Elite on Sky even when watching the same feed , i also have 2 freview+ recorders connected to my TV's , i have a twin tuner Thompson Top Up recorder connected to my Samsung TV and a Panasonic freeview + hard drive recorder connected to my Panasonic TV , when viewing/listening to Elite via my 2 freeview recorders the sound is perfect , can't understand why the sound problems only occur when viewing/listening directly from my tv using inbuilt freeview , but when viewing/listening to Elite live through external freeview recorders the sound is fine . I'm in the Yorkshire TV reception area .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
04-06-2011 16:49
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

If you can try changing the pal/NTSC setting on the sound bit, so if that changes anything

06-06-2011 16:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone else getting a misaligned picture on freeview 192, with a black area along the top and the OSG partly cut off at the bottom?

Screenshot below -

[Image: image-4FE4_4E659097.jpg]

Been getting this for a few days now yet surprisingly I don't see any other mention of it. Local transmitter issue?
06-09-2011 04:22
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

For reference only:
Elite has now ceased broadcasting on Freeview ch192.
Ch192 is no longer shown in the EPG.
The last show transmitted was from 1am to 4am on the morning of 9 January 2012.
It featured Becky, Lolly and Rosie Lee.

Also see http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=42788
12-01-2012 11:22
Thread Closed