Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Are the DTW callers partly responsible for the state of the daytime shows ?

Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

Are the DTW callers partly responsible for the state of the daytime shows ?
If it's not Ofcom or the Fanboys maybe it's the DTW callers.OSG & phone intros both state they're a Non-Adult service & are not allowed to talk about sex.Yet still many persist (myself included) when a perfectly adequate service is available from 21.00-05.30.Has this fanned the flames & forced the producers/babes to push the limits & cause Ofcom to clamp-down ?

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2011 06:44 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
26-05-2011 06:36
Find all posts by this user
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

RE: Are the DTW callers partly responsible for the state of the daytime shows ?
(26-05-2011 06:36 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Has this fanned the flames & forced the producers/babes to push the limits & cause Ofcom to clamp-down ?

No, nobody forced the channels to do anything. The Pad was simply reckless and overstepped the mark.
26-05-2011 10:07
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Not really sure there's anything wrong with the daytime shows.
Sexy girls, flirty chat and sometimes a little bit extra. Don't think you can really expect any more...Smile

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
26-05-2011 10:56
Owned by Kelly Bell

(26-05-2011 10:07 )woolleysheep Wrote:  
(26-05-2011 06:36 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  

No, nobody forced the channels to do anything. The Pad was simply reckless and overstepped the mark.

True,& The Pad babes had no choice but to buy into the regime to sex-up the Dayshows to get more callers.Bosses where very stats orientated.

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

26-05-2011 11:23
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Nobody forced the babes or the channels, but some babes were happy to do it (God bless them) and some channels were happy to allow it. The daytime shows are dull as dishwater now unfortunately since there's barely any girls up for a DTW and one of the best ever in Fernanda has gone to Elite and the revealing outfits, suggestive moves and sexy chat has gone.

If there had been no pushing limits, then we'd have been in this state forever rather than having had a spell of fantastic dayshows.
27-05-2011 18:45
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(26-05-2011 06:36 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  If it's not Ofcom or the Fanboys maybe it's the DTW callers.OSG & phone intros both state they're a Non-Adult service & are not allowed to talk about sex.Yet still many persist (myself included) when a perfectly adequate service is available from 21.00-05.30.Has this fanned the flames & forced the producers/babes to push the limits & cause Ofcom to clamp-down ?

I've always thought it was the images not the talk that gets channels into trouble, I totally agreed with Ofcom some of the images on the Pad were way over the top for a dayshow it was laughable.

Personally I have minimal interest in sex after 9pm and never ring night shows but I used to enjoy calling the day shows, I'm easy to talk to, stay on the phone for a while and love chatting ...but at £1.53 a min I need that option of something extra in there somewhere on occasions....which I think is fair enough...alternatively make it 50p a min and I'll stick to the rules all the way....or go back to datingdirect like my mum thinks I ought to ...
27-05-2011 23:37
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I think this discussion is unnecessary. I don't see any problems with the daytime shows.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2011 23:49 by Regenerated.)
27-05-2011 23:48
Starblade Offline
:|

Quote:[snip]
I totally agreed with Ofcom some of the images on the Pad were way over the top for a dayshow it was laughable.
[snip]

Only for those stuck in a society 30 or 40 years ago. The rest of us are not laughing. We are thinking when is society going to catch up ffs.
27-05-2011 23:58
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(27-05-2011 18:45 )Scotsman Wrote:  Nobody forced the babes or the channels, but some babes were happy to do it (God bless them) and some channels were happy to allow it. The daytime shows are dull as dishwater now unfortunately since there's barely any girls up for a DTW and one of the best ever in Fernanda has gone to Elite and the revealing outfits, suggestive moves and sexy chat has gone.

If there had been no pushing limits, then we'd have been in this state forever rather than having had a spell of fantastic dayshows.

So true. Still, what great memories Fernanda gave us when she was on The Pad. Cool
28-05-2011 00:00
Owned by Kelly Bell

(27-05-2011 23:48 )Regenerated Wrote:  I think this discussion is unnecessary. I don't see any problems with the daytime shows.

My bad,isn't this forum largely based around discussion ? You can't deny that the dayshows are tamer,so in your case you must be happy.Well I prefered the more revealing outfits & liked the babes when they moved about a bit.

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

28-05-2011 00:47
Thread Closed