Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Are the DTW callers partly responsible for the state of the daytime shows ?

Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

RE: Are the DTW callers partly responsible for the state of the daytime shows ?
(28-05-2011 00:47 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  
(27-05-2011 23:48 )Regenerated Wrote:  I think this discussion is unnecessary. I don't see any problems with the daytime shows.

My bad,isn't this forum largely based around discussion ? You can't deny that the dayshows are tamer,so in your case you must be happy.Well I prefered the more revealing outfits & liked the babes when they moved about a bit.

er... yes... obviously this forum is based around discussion - and I've added to the discussion - by saying I don't think there's a problem. Huh

I can deny anything, including your belief that they are tamer... every daytime show I see there are plenty of revealing outfits and movement on the sets... Huh

Yes... I'd say I'm happy with the daytime shows - kind of why I said I didn't see a problem... Huh

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
28-05-2011 01:07
Find all posts by this user
Starblade Offline
:|

(28-05-2011 01:07 )Regenerated Wrote:  er... yes... obviously this forum is based around discussion - and I've added to the discussion - by saying I don't think there's a problem. Huh

I can deny anything, including your belief that they are tamer... every daytime show I see there are plenty of revealing outfits and movement on the sets... Huh

Yes... I'd say I'm happy with the daytime shows - kind of why I said I didn't see a problem... Huh

If I had to guess, and thats what I am about to do, I would say you are in the minority.
28-05-2011 01:14
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(28-05-2011 01:14 )Starblade Wrote:  If I had to guess, and thats what I am about to do, I would say you are in the minority.

I'd say you guess wrong.... Huh not sure where you're going with this - so are you both going to pull up everyone who disagrees with your views or are you just singling me out? Huh

Still, I suppose its nice to be wanted... Wink

28-05-2011 01:20
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

I could understand this discussion if we were talking about nights but days ?
Stockings, suspenders and outfits, that's what we're getting on days.
Like I said before, i'm not really sure what else to expect.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
28-05-2011 01:22
Starblade Offline
:|

(28-05-2011 01:20 )Regenerated Wrote:  I'd say you guess wrong.... Huh not sure where you're going with this - so are you both going to pull up everyone who disagrees with your views or are you just singling me out? Huh

Still, I suppose its nice to be wanted... Wink

I am not pulling up anyone. I am just discussing the topic. I just think if you give 100 people the opportunity to either download an old video of Fennie on the pad or Fennie atm during the day on Elite. The majority would choose the pad video. We could try it if you like Tongue
28-05-2011 01:27
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(28-05-2011 01:22 )thinwhiteduke Wrote:  I could understand this discussion if we were talking about nights but days ?
Stockings, suspenders and outfits, that's what we're getting on days.
Like I said before, i'm not really sure what else to expect.

precisely, TWD. I think that for daytime content, the shows are just right. I agree there are problems that need addressing on nights - just don't see anything wrong with days.

28-05-2011 01:30
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(28-05-2011 01:27 )Starblade Wrote:  I am not pulling up anyone. I am just discussing the topic. I just think if you give 100 people the opportunity to either download an old video of Fennie on the pad or Fennie atm during the day on Elite. The majority would choose the pad video. We could try it if you like Tongue

Look, I really don't think there is a topic to discuss. Does anyone else think this is getting a bit wierd..? Bounce

28-05-2011 01:32
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(28-05-2011 01:27 )Starblade Wrote:  I am not pulling up anyone. I am just discussing the topic. I just think if you give 100 people the opportunity to either download an old video of Fennie on the pad or Fennie atm during the day on Elite. The majority would choose the pad video. We could try it if you like Tongue

I think the channel owners are more interested in call minutes than downloads..Smile
Sure if you get Fernnie flashing every two minutes that's good telly but is it good business ?

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
28-05-2011 01:36
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(28-05-2011 01:32 )Regenerated Wrote:  
(28-05-2011 01:27 )Starblade Wrote:  I am not pulling up anyone. I am just discussing the topic.

Look, I really don't think there is a topic to discuss. Does anyone else think this is getting a bit wierd..? Bounce

Wierd that you think your being singled out,not by me.This was meant as an alternative viewpoint to the thread Are the Fanboys partly responsible for the state of the babeshows.In reality I think DTW callers or Fanboys have little to do with the state of the shows.So well done,you must be right, completely pointless thread.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
28-05-2011 04:14
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(28-05-2011 00:47 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  
(27-05-2011 23:48 )Regenerated Wrote:  I think this discussion is unnecessary. I don't see any problems with the daytime shows.

My bad,isn't this forum largely based around discussion ? You can't deny that the dayshows are tamer,so in your case you must be happy.Well I prefered the more revealing outfits & liked the babes when they moved about a bit.

Agreed thats why its a forum ..obviously the more curves and wiggles is a bonus...but for me I'm not too overly bothered what they wear as long as the talk allows a bit of open stimulation at some point if desired by both parties.
28-05-2011 07:16
Thread Closed